Weinergate

Obama likes to comment on every "important issue" of the day.

Course he always waits till a consensus is made and then he aligns himself with the majority, but only in his words. What he really thinks is more elusive.

Obama said "If it was me I would resign".

If that were true I think Obama should have resigned long ago.

The guy has more baggage then Samsonite and he dares to comment on this?

After all that Obama has done in the last decade much less all of the coke and drugs he took in school, he has the nerve to tell some guy that took pics of his weiner and sent them over the internet to resign. I'm certain Obama has done worse. Much worse.

Link? Who in here was bitching about Obama not saying anyting about this situation anyway?

Hypocrites.

This thread isn't about Obama. Focus people. We got 207 pages here. I'm sure we probably could lose dozens more and not effect the general gist of the thread. KEEP THE GOOD JOKES PLEASE!

My theory based upon a post earlier in this thread about how much Weiner needs his House Rep income:

Weiner is financially desperate. He has no education or skills which makes him suitable in the private sector, but his political career is toast. His "rehab" is likely a phone call campaign to pressure some donor or other into giving him a job. It's likely that he has enough dirt collected on enough people to land something. Where he ends up will be Very Interesting. In the old days, he would have sought refuge in Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, but those two are played out.

My theory based upon a post earlier in this thread about how much Weiner needs his House Rep income:

Weiner is financially desperate. He has no education or skills which makes him suitable in the private sector, but his political career is toast. His "rehab" is likely a phone call campaign to pressure some donor or other into giving him a job. It's likely that he has enough dirt collected on enough people to land something. Where he ends up will be Very Interesting. In the old days, he would have sought refuge in Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, but those two are played out.

Weiner is just another educated dummy who lives off the people. A parasite like BO and Bill Clinton. Never had a real job in their lives.

I don't buy this. Perhaps they will have to live on Huma's income, which is multiple 100s of thousands a year. They won't starve.

Looks like he will give up the ghost in a couple of days..Representative wise..so to speak.

To bad. Was a feisty and interesting character..as well as a Democrat with a spine.

Looks like he will give up the ghost in a couple of days..Representative wise..so to speak.

To bad. Was a feisty and interesting character..as well as a Democrat with a spine.

first in

nypost%20obama%20beats%20weiner_2.jpg

Why? Why resign?

He's no worse than many other Dems.

He hasn't drowned his girlfriend and left her in the car overnight while he convenes with his family lawyers.

He wasn't the Grand Kleagle of the KKK

As far as women go, so he send lewd pic, big fucking deal, wake me up when his gives his female interns, or male, cum facials while he's at work.

Did he cheat on his taxes like SecTres Geitner?

Did he take a bribe from a convicted felon like Obama did?

Weiner should stay

Last edited:
Why? Why resign?

He's no worse than many other Dems.

He hasn't drowned his girlfriend and leave her in the car overnight while he convenes with his family lawyers.

He wasn't the Grand Kleage of the KKK

As far as women go, so he send lewd pic, big fucking deal, wake me up when his gives his female interns, or male, cum facials while he's at work.

Did he cheat on his taxes like SecTres Geitner?

Did he take a bribe from a convicted felon like Obama did?

Weiner should stay

Damage control.

Weiner takes one for the team, obama gets a win and looks like he's a man with high standards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back