Weinergate

UPDATE:

Papa Obama to start his own "tweets"

What could ever go wrong?
:eusa_whistle:

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3625-obamaweiner.jpg

It will make a fun drinking game...counting all the times he tweets "I', "Me", "My" and "Mine".

Get your facts straight- you should follow your own advice
:eusa_angel:

Oh you need the actual links

Not a problem; Here you go friend
I just assumed you were smart enough to find your own postings and
I assumed you knew what verbatim meant.

But, hey thanks for the idea now everybody can quickly link to your false claims
:lol:

Really, we can't have any side discussions?
It seems rather appropriate to have you defend yourself and your words since you keep posting how everyone is telling lies

This topic works rather nicely with the Weiner story. For example:

Quite frankly, it is all too amusing seeing you trying to pull a "Weiner" on this..
Must be a leftist thing

(like shooting fish in a barrel)

Again
Come on, you had a whole what three four (make that five now) days here and you still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Admit the truth, it will set you free
Learn from the Left's new hero Weiner. He finally told the truth and he must feel better.

I mean, it won't be like you are the first Leftist who doesn't know what they are talking about

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate-187.html#post3743331

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate-183.html#post3743058

I know you must be sad now that you have such little room to run
But to show you I am not such a bad guy. Here is a picture sure to make
any radical leftist happy,
No need to thank me
neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3625-obamaweiner.jpg

FBI — Security Clearance

As I said, Weiner's a dope that sunk himself. The Dems did the right thing by calling for an ethics investigation, and the GOP were and are a bunch of hypocrits because they didn't say jack about Vitter or Ensign.

Weiner's out....end of story.

Anyone who follows through all discussion/responses in the thread that's indicated above knows Neo's a child who just can't accept being wrong. End of story.

Top five worst politician in Congress. Now if only Luis Gutierrez, Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison and Nancy Pelosi could get caught with their pants in tweets, then the other four would be gone also. These antiAmerican scum are fucking up the country

Top five worst politician in Congress. Now if only Luis Gutierrez, Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison and Nancy Pelosi could get caught with their pants in tweets, then the other four would be gone also. These antiAmerican scum are fucking up the country

How the hell you missed Sheila Jackson Lee or Maxine Waters ....... this scum should never ever pollute this planet.

Democrats blah blah blah...
Republicans blah blah blah...

He's a politician that fucked up, why does it automatically have to become a pointless exercise in partisan political point-scoring?!

Democrats blah blah blah...
Republicans blah blah blah...

He's a politician that fucked up, why does it automatically have to become a pointless exercise in partisan political point-scoring?!

Idb,

Apparently, you are not aware of Life's most basic procedures of all: one event, whatever it may be......engenders connective thoughts which may be direct, or indirect depending on myriads of variables.

In this particular case, the overabundance of fuckuping (neologism, maybe) in the Obamarrhoid Administration produced a very understandable reaction which some may say is overdone (LIEberrhoids, probably)....others find justified, and humourous.

Geddit ???

Get your facts straight- you should follow your own advice

FBI — Security Clearance

As I said, Weiner's a dope that sunk himself. The Dems did the right thing by calling for an ethics investigation, and the GOP were and are a bunch of hypocrits because they didn't say jack about Vitter or Ensign.

Weiner's out....end of story.

Anyone who follows through all discussion/responses in the thread that's indicated above knows Neo's a child who just can't accept being wrong. End of story.
You only wish that was the end of the story. Offer real proof of your statements and I will gladly admit I am wrong!
I have no problem to "man-up" if I am wrong; How about you ?

Did you ever notice, posters who say or try to imply "they won" or the other person "lost" without providing any real proof in some fashion
Never really did "win" the argument

Funny how that works
-------------------------------
"Anyone who follows through all discussion/responses in the thread that's indicated above knows Neo's a child who just can't accept being wrong. End of story."
For your sake, you should hope that no one has followed it through for it would show that statement as false as well.

But don't worry. I have condensed the thread quite well below, with LINKS, so that our fellow readers can quickly comprehend the situation.
Strange, but for some reason you edited these parts out of your reply.
I believe the format of having your false statements along with your "proof" works really well to show the truth.
No need to thank me

Too bad for you your link, offered as proof does NOT support your statement.
Do you even read the links you provide or do you just hope no one notices that you are full of it and that no one will read them?
---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Friend

You exact statements are there, with LINKS and your Link offered as proof.
But you still lied or pulled facts out of your arse IS the truth

You said, your exact words (verbatim) in response to my statement that all politicians should have criminal background checks made public
while running for office.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR STATEMENTS:
YOUR PROOF:

Security Clearance Process for State and Local Law Enforcement

It is the policy of the FBI to share with law enforcement personnel pertinent information regarding terrorism. In the past, the primary mechanism for such information sharing was the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF). In response to the terrorist attack on America on September 11, 2001, the FBI established the State and Local Law Enforcement Executives and Elected Officials Security Clearance Initiative. This program was initiated to brief officials with an established "need-to-know" on classified information that would or could affect their area of jurisdiction.

Most information needed by state or local law enforcement can be shared at an unclassified level. In those instances where it is necessary to share classified information, it can usually be accomplished at the Secret level. This brochure describes when security clearances are necessary and the notable differences between clearance levels. It also describes the process involved in applying and being considered for a clearance.

State and local officials who require access to classified material must apply for a security clearance through their local FBI Field Office. The candidate should obtain from their local FBI Field Office a Standard Form 86 (SF 86), Questionnaire for National Security Positions; and two FD-258 (FBI applicant fingerprint cards). One of two levels of security clearance, Secret or Top Secret, may be appropriate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See, combining your statements and your proof next to each other, works quite well. Does it not?

From your link offered as proof of your statement; It has NOTHING to do with your statement. You were probably hoping no one would read your linked "proof".
Which explains why you only linked to it and did not actually quote it and why you selectively edited out the relevant parts Pretty lame and pathetic on your part. pal.

Sorry, friend. Your link provides NO support to your statement. In fact, we never spoke on law enforcement personnel or specifically state politicians.
(You do know that the President and congressmen are Federal, not State and not local law enforcement as well? )

To proof your point, you would need to provide proof to your statement where ALL presidential candidates and ALL members of both Houses of the US Congress are
REQUIRED to get security clearances to take office

Good luck with that......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, you had what a whole 5 days here? You still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Admit the truth, it will set you free
Learn from the Left's new hero Weiner. He finally told the truth and he must feel better.

Don't they teach you at "leftist" school that bad news should always be owned up to , quickly?
Eventually, one, like you, will not be able to run from the truth and will end up only looking silly
Weiner should have followed that lesson.

I mean, it won't be like you are the first Leftist who doesn't know what they are talking about

Of course, you are providing a good example of how Weiner went wrong in handling the original release of information.
Who knows? Maybe they do teach you do that in "leftist" school. They assume with the MSM leftist bias, a Democrat would
be able to lie his way out of it while the MSM tries to ignore it.

They tried with Weiner; but, they did not count on him being so prolific in his tweets and pics. So the amount of
evidence was just too much for them and him to cover up for this time.

Weiner is apparently hiding out in The Hamptons.

Anthony Weiner may have lost his job in Congress, but he has a received a serious job offer with an increase in pay and a great health care package. Larry Flynt, of Hustler Magazine fame, has made Weiner a serious offer to work at Flynt Management Group, LLC in a plush office in Beverly Hills.

At first glance, the offer brings forth images of nude photos and erotic text messages. However, Larry Flynt has been on a campaign for years to explore hypocrisy in federal and state governments. Evidentially, Flynt thinks Anthony Weiner's experience in the erotic and political spheres could bring otherwise unavailable talents to the table.

"This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving. While you will have to relocate to our corporate offices in Beverly Hills, California, we would pay for all relocation costs," wrote Flynt in an open letter to the Anthony Weiner.

Anthony Weiner Gets Serious Job Offer from... | Gather

New Horizon? :)

Anthony Weiner may have lost his job in Congress, but he has a received a serious job offer with an increase in pay and a great health care package. Larry Flynt, of Hustler Magazine fame, has made Weiner a serious offer to work at Flynt Management Group, LLC in a plush office in Beverly Hills.

At first glance, the offer brings forth images of nude photos and erotic text messages. However, Larry Flynt has been on a campaign for years to explore hypocrisy in federal and state governments. Evidentially, Flynt thinks Anthony Weiner's experience in the erotic and political spheres could bring otherwise unavailable talents to the table.

"This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving. While you will have to relocate to our corporate offices in Beverly Hills, California, we would pay for all relocation costs," wrote Flynt in an open letter to the Anthony Weiner.

An ODD BULGE in Weiner's tax return:

Anthony Weiner likes to do things big -- especially when it comes to his tax deductions.

The disgraced former congressman's 2010 tax return shows he took $40,521 in unspecified itemized deductions on an income of $156,117.

"It's definitely a very large deduction," said Manhattan CPA Jonathan Medows.

He said the deductions appeared to include more than the standard writeoffs for state and local taxes and Weiner's mortgage.

Weiner's campaign finance reports list his Forest Hills home as the address of his campaign committee, even though the committee rents office space in midtown Manhattan. ...

Possible trouble in Anthony Weiner's tax forms - NYPOST.com

Anthony Weiner likes to do things big -- especially when it comes to his tax deductions.

The disgraced former congressman's 2010 tax return shows he took $40,521 in unspecified itemized deductions on an income of $156,117.

He said the deductions appeared to include more than the standard writeoffs for state and local taxes and Weiner's mortgage.

Weiner's campaign finance reports list his Forest Hills home as the address of his campaign committee, even though the committee rents office space in midtown Manhattan. ...

Hey, Boe.....

What did Weiner Do To You?

:razz:

And this guy is planning a comeback? :lol:

New horizon or what he really wanted to do in his subconscious wanted all along?:lol:

New cable show on Current TV:

Talking Head with Anthony Weiner

Shouldn't that be "Talking Heads with Anthony Weiner"?

You know the big head talking to the little head who has a mind of his own. For all practical purposes we could call the little head, "One Eyed Trouser Trout". It could make some interesting T.V. right up Weiner’s alley. The wardrobes will be fascinating.

Forum List

Back