Weird things during sleep

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Not much to say here, but I had a dream my friend's mom was buried next to my front door, the phone rang, I woke up and was informed my grandmother had just died. Heck, I only met my friend's mom once, nothing stuck. Just odd is all.

Other than that, I've noticed that on many occasions, when I just fall to sleep there's a noise that wakes me up. You might ask, well yeah, the house "shifted" or whatever and that woke you up. Thing of it is, it happens when I just fall asleep, as if energy has passed from me to who knows.............Heck I don't know, it's just odd and happens a lot.

Ghosts are most effective at communicating with the living while the living is sleeping.

Not much to say here, but I had a dream my friend's mom was buried next to my front door, the phone rang, I woke up and was informed my grandmother had just died. Heck, I only met my friend's mom once, nothing stuck. Just odd is all.

Other than that, I've noticed that on many occasions, when I just fall to sleep there's a noise that wakes me up. You might ask, well yeah, the house "shifted" or whatever and that woke you up. Thing of it is, it happens when I just fall asleep, as if energy has passed from me to who knows.............Heck I don't know, it's just odd and happens a lot.

"when I just fall to sleep there's a noise that wakes me up. You might ask, well yeah, the house "shifted" or whatever and that woke you up. Thing of it is, it happens when I just fall asleep,"

That is called Exploding Head Syndrome, I randomly have it, it's a Parasomnia. When I get it it sounds exactly like a bomb exploding in my head or a gunshot being fired, I have never had the sound of crashing symbols and it all happens the sounds within a few seconds but it immediately wakes me up.

upload_2017-11-28_9-45-6.png

Exploding Head Syndrome - Overview and Facts

upload_2017-11-28_9-47-0.png

Exploding head syndrome - Wikipedia

JoeMoma wrote: Ghosts are most effective at communicating with the living while the living is sleeping.

possum's a-scared o' ghosts...

Uncle Ferd dreams a buncha womens is chasin' him...

... when he stops an' lets `em catch him.

Last edited:
JoeMama wrote: Ghosts are most effective at communicating with the living while the living is sleeping.

And ghosts are scared of possum’s.....because the ghosts can’t tell if dem possum’s dead or just playin’

JoeMama wrote: Ghosts are most effective at communicating with the living while the living is sleeping.

I let the same buncha women’s catch me once.....they were 5 of em, and all together dey had em 4 tooth’s.

"when I just fall to sleep there's a noise that wakes me up. You might ask, well yeah, the house "shifted" or whatever and that woke you up. Thing of it is, it happens when I just fall asleep,"

That is called Exploding Head Syndrome, I randomly have it, it's a Parasomnia. When I get it it sounds exactly like a bomb exploding in my head or a gunshot being fired, I have never had the sound of crashing symbols and it all happens the sounds within a few seconds but it immediately wakes me up.

View attachment 163126

Exploding Head Syndrome - Overview and Facts

View attachment 163127

Exploding head syndrome - Wikipedia

Thank you. It's not like that though. No explosion cymbals etc., but coincidentally, there's a drum set where I sleep HA!.

Forum List

Back