Weird Trump dream

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a dream from last night, I am walking alone through a large hotel or convention hall lobby after some kind of political campaign event. Donald Trump approaches me and says, “I don’t want you to hate me Robert, but I want you to become a communist.” He also asks me to become the campaign manager for a candidate. I want more details. Is the candidate running for Congress?

Trump says, “It’s everything, school board meetings, the whole thing.” I wonder if the candidate is just running for a school board seat. I wake up.

In a dream from last night, I am walking alone through a large hotel or convention hall lobby after some kind of political campaign event. Donald Trump approaches me and says, “I don’t want you to hate me Robert, but I want you to become a communist.” He also asks me to become the campaign manager for a candidate. I want more details. Is the candidate running for Congress?

Trump says, “It’s everything, school board meetings, the whole thing.” I wonder if the candidate is just running for a school board seat. I wake up.
You blink at the figure standing at the foot of your bed. Donald Trump stands there, smirking at you.

"You had a dream about me, didn't you?"

Not this again, you think bitterly as you pull the covers over your head and fall back to sleep.

True story. I once had a dream of playing Uno against Obama and him cheating! I raised my concerns, he became defensive and denied it, obviously lying as he was caught red-handed.. I didn't push the issue because he had three secret service members there who were intently observing the situation. I told him "good game", shook his hand and defiantly ended with, "I promise you I will never play Uno with you again," . LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back