Weird...why does “sexual misconduct” become so popular around election time then die off right away?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Trump is destroying the Dirty Democrats and suddenly a tape and allegations surface....Moore is set to bitch-slap the filth by a long shot and suddenly allegations surface...Shit “they” were coming out of the woodwork from 40 years back and now nothing but nothing....no charges filed, no more news....NOTHING. Weird huh?
Kinda makes you wonder what the DNC and the Lonney Left will concoct next...is the “sexual misconduct” thing all played out?

'...why does “sexual misconduct” become so popular around election time then die off right away?'

upload_2017-12-29_10-50-59.jpeg

You can't believe anything that is related to politics, period.

Iron-clad proof is needed, at very least.

Politicians, partisans, politicos, and pundits LIE as naturally as they breathe.

Too influence and sway elections like criminal regressives always do.

I think this time around with Moore getting " Herman Cained " then the blockbuster revelation of Lisa Bloom's $$$$$$$$ME TOO campaign to make money off of the accusers interviews hopefully have put an end to this practice of dragging out accusers at election time.

The Far Right and then the Alt Right were the first to scream "pervert".

Mainstream America got it completely right in the Moore election.

I think this time around with Moore getting " Herman Cained " then the blockbuster revelation of Lisa Bloom's $$$$$$$$ME TOO campaign to make money off of the accusers interviews hopefully have put an end to this practice of dragging out accusers at election time.
Some Liberal Tactics Are Timeless.... 'Herman Cain'ing, Fear-Mongering, Primary Rigging, Debate Cheating... :p

Politicians, partisans, politicos, and pundits LIE as naturally as they breathe.

You don’t believe Moore’s accusers? Trump’s?

Please. Have more respect for others and don’t treat us as though we are imbeciles.

Trump is destroying the Dirty Democrats and suddenly a tape and allegations surface....Moore is set to bitch-slap the filth by a long shot and suddenly allegations surface...Shit “they” were coming out of the woodwork from 40 years back and now nothing but nothing....no charges filed, no more news....NOTHING. Weird huh?
Kinda makes you wonder what the DNC and the Lonney Left will concoct next...is the “sexual misconduct” thing all played out?

You didn't know that the statute had run on all the accusations? You should keep up on the news more.

Rhetorical question...

mrwoodcock_1130_430_90_s_c1.jpg

The Far Right and then the Alt Right were the first to scream "pervert".

Mainstream America got it completely right in the Moore election.

They did?
Was Moore tried and convicted?
Link?
Fallacy of inaccurate binders of determination.

He was charged, tried, convicted, and punished in the court of public opinion.

Oh cool...just like they do it in Somalia?
Except the Somali public then beheads you....we should probably start beheading or stoning our “publicly convicted” huh? Fuck it...why not?

Please. Have more respect for others and don’t treat us as though we are imbeciles.
Why not call a spade a spade? Liberals are imbeciles....all of them! The leaders are imbeciles! The parrots are imbeciles! They are ALL IMBECILES!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Did you miss the scandal that broke about Bloom charging a percentage of money on the accusers? Or that one of Trump's accusers Jill Harth got her mortgage paid off for accusing Trump?

$$$$$$$$$ ME TOO is disgusting.

It’s all paid for lies and bullshit.

What happened to the Trump,protests? I thought he was Hitler and going to blow up the world.

What happened to those,people who were trying to protest away the next Hitler?

Why not call a spade a spade? Liberals are imbeciles....all of them! The leaders are imbeciles! The parrots are imbeciles! They are ALL IMBECILES!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

It's better if you just type out your true feelings about the libs and not
beat around the bush.

It’s all paid for lies and bullshit.

What happened to the Trump,protests? I thought he was Hitler and going to blow up the world.

What happened to those,people who were trying to protest away the next Hitler?

Hopefully, he's has them all on a train headed for a camp.

Forum List

Back