Weird...why does “sexual misconduct” become so popular around election time then die off right away?

Now that Franken is resigning, we hear no more from the women. And we hear no more from the pseudocon propagandists, either. Why is that?

Of course, it never occurs to the piss drinking idiot tards to ask THAT question!

You can't believe anything that is related to politics, period.

Iron-clad proof is needed, at very least.

Politicians, partisans, politicos, and pundits LIE as naturally as they breathe.

You don’t believe Moore’s accusers? Trump’s?

Please. Have more respect for others and don’t treat us as though we are imbeciles.
You're not imbeciles, you're liars.

I don't know if the accusers are partisans/liars. I know you are.

So your whole pile of dog shit there is a fail.

Nope. Sorry. I’ve never lied here and don’t intend to start. You either believe those women who accused Moore and Trump or you don’t.

I believe that you do. I believe that you don’t want to say it straight up cuz you want to be seen as open minded. That’s dumb. Just be honest.
Holy shit, got it, thanks.

The reason we don't hear any more about these perverts is because justice was served. They lost, quit, or were fired. At least most of them.

Duh.

Trump is destroying the Dirty Democrats and suddenly a tape and allegations surface....Moore is set to bitch-slap the filth by a long shot and suddenly allegations surface...Shit “they” were coming out of the woodwork from 40 years back and now nothing but nothing....no charges filed, no more news....NOTHING. Weird huh?
Kinda makes you wonder what the DNC and the Lonney Left will concoct next...is the “sexual misconduct” thing all played out?
I think that question answers itself.
In a word.
Poilitics
Lins can't win elections in contested races, They realize this. So they resort to dirty tricks.

Forum List

Back