Weird...why does “sexual misconduct” become so popular around election time then die off right away?

Trump is destroying the Dirty Democrats and suddenly a tape and allegations surface....Moore is set to bitch-slap the filth by a long shot and suddenly allegations surface...Shit “they” were coming out of the woodwork from 40 years back and now nothing but nothing....no charges filed, no more news....NOTHING. Weird huh?
Kinda makes you wonder what the DNC and the Lonney Left will concoct next...is the “sexual misconduct” thing all played out?

I thought Trump proved that allegations of sexual misconduct didn't matter to conservatives?

It proves that the concern is truly not those victims of sexual misconduct, but taking political advantage of sexual misconduct allegations.

The Far Right and then the Alt Right were the first to scream "pervert".

Mainstream America got it completely right in the Moore election.

They did?
Was Moore tried and convicted?
Link?
No - 'Herman Cain' Redux
Poor Herman Cain. He really really wanted that job bad. really bad
Not bad enough to sacrifice his family by going through the fake news, demonizing bullshit the Democrats put him through. It is this process shitbags like these Democrats have created that prevents really great candidates from running for office.

What is worse is that Democrat Candidates can not run on their own merit - they only campaign by attempting to demonize and personally destroy the other candidate, to make THEM appear to be worse than themselves (the DNC candidates).

Hillary, for example, had NOTHING to run on - nothing but Obama's continued terms / ideology and 'It's my turn'.

Trump is destroying the Dirty Democrats and suddenly a tape and allegations surface....Moore is set to bitch-slap the filth by a long shot and suddenly allegations surface...Shit “they” were coming out of the woodwork from 40 years back and now nothing but nothing....no charges filed, no more news....NOTHING. Weird huh?
Kinda makes you wonder what the DNC and the Lonney Left will concoct next...is the “sexual misconduct” thing all played out?

I thought Trump proved that allegations of sexual misconduct didn't matter to conservatives?
I dunno. For a significant number (40%?) it didn't matter. And then the idiot dems ran Hillary, and any issues of sexual harassment were waived. I knew the gop messed up impeaching the guy because they basically made him a victim of partisanship, so he left with high approval. Nevertheless, basic decency was an issue in 2000. A dem winning in Ala was no small thing, imo.

Sexual misconduct is awful, if it’s politically expedient.

Bill Clinton abusing interns in the Oval Office isn’t a big deal, but if Franken grabbed someone’s ass for a photo, we are all gonna die.

The Far Right and then the Alt Right were the first to scream "pervert".

Mainstream America got it completely right in the Moore election.

They did?
Was Moore tried and convicted?
Link?
No - 'Herman Cain' Redux
Poor Herman Cain. He really really wanted that job bad. really bad
Not bad enough to sacrifice his family by going through the fake news, demonizing bullshit the Democrats put him through. It is this process shitbags like these Democrats have created that prevents really great candidates from running for office.

What is worse is that Democrat Candidates can not run on their own merit - they only campaign by attempting to demonize and personally destroy the other candidate, to make THEM appear to be worse than themselves (the DNC candidates).

Hillary, for example, had NOTHING to run on - nothing but Obama's continued terms / ideology and 'It's my turn'.

What was her platform?

The wealthy must pay their fair share?

I don’t have a penis, vote for me?

You can't believe anything that is related to politics, period.

Iron-clad proof is needed, at very least.

Politicians, partisans, politicos, and pundits LIE as naturally as they breathe.

You don’t believe Moore’s accusers? Trump’s?

Please. Have more respect for others and don’t treat us as though we are imbeciles.
You're not imbeciles, you're liars.

I don't know if the accusers are partisans/liars. I know you are.

So your whole pile of dog shit there is a fail.

Last edited:
The talk here is about Moore and Trump and people now.
The OP's premise is flawed. The issue hasn't gone anywhere. Hillary and Biden have exited stage left, although Biden's touching is probably just from an era that is gone. Trump's a pig, and that's one reason why his polls are in the shitter, despite the economy continuing to improve and no terror attacks.

But politics aside, I think people are looking for a guide as to what is ok? Can you date a boss, like Melinda Gates did, with no impropriety? Can you belittle people in professions where they are not as good at what they do than say a Dustin Hoffman? And I sincerely doubt Jack Nicholson was a dream to work with.

Politicians, partisans, politicos, and pundits LIE as naturally as they breathe.

Please. Have more respect for others and don’t treat us as though we are imbeciles.

I don't know if the accusers are partisans. I know you are.

Moore and Trump are shits. Live with it. Bill and Hill too, but they're done.

The talk here is about Moore and Trump and people now.
The OP's premise is flawed. The issue hasn't gone anywhere. Hillary and Biden have exited stage left, although Biden's touching is probably just from an era that is gone. Trump's a pig, and that's one reason why his polls are in the shitter, despite the economy continuing to improve and no terror attacks.

But politics aside, I think people are looking for a guide as to what is ok? Can you date a boss, like Melinda Gates did, with no impropriety? Can you belittle people in professions where they are not as good at what they do than say a Dustin Hoffman? And I sincerely doubt Jack Nicholson was a dream to work with.

His polls are interesting.

What percentage of the 62 million who voted for him approve of his performance and what percentage of the 65 million people who voted against him now approve of his performance, do you think?

I have no choice but to live with it.

What's your point?

What's your point?
Stop bitching about it in a thread strated by a loser that has an invalid premise.

Sexual misconduct was never an issue when Hillary was using government resources to intimidate her husband's victims with the legendary "Bimbo Eruption Squad". Therefore we must assume that allegations of sexual misconduct are tools used by democrats to influence elections. Thanks to the left wing MSM it's nearly impossible for republicans to utilize the same techniques.

What's your point?
Stop bitching about it in a thread strated by a loser that has an invalid premise.
I merely pointed out what I consider to be a fact.

If you don't like that, too bad. "Stop bitching".

Here's the deal.

All of Clinton's accusers were telling the truth.

All of Moore's and Trump's accusers were lying.

Welcome to the la-la land of Trumpdom.

I don't know if the accusers are partisans/liars. I know you are.

Nope. Sorry. I’ve never lied here and don’t intend to start. You either believe those women who accused Moore and Trump or you don’t.

I believe that you do. I believe that you don’t want to say it straight up cuz you want to be seen as open minded. That’s dumb. Just be honest.

73 million voted against him, and they don't like him anymore now than they did on election day.

Here's the deal. All of Clinton's accusers were telling the truth. All of Moore's and Trump's accusers were lying. Welcome to the la-la land of Trumpdom.
And the opposite for the Regressives.

The two ends are SO SIMILAR in their behaviors.

Forum List

Back