Weisselberg Indicted

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
And all because of your irrational, unbridled hate for TRUMP!. Sad.
All because of trump's disgusting behavior.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.
Okay, so he may have committed was maybe not declaring some things on his taxes, and for that you want to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Remember, you said "crimes they committed", and quite frankly, not declaring some things on taxes don't warrant being in prison for the rest of your life. If others charged with the same thing pay a fine and be done with it, so should he.
Not declaring something on your taxes is one thing. Participating in a systematic scheme to steal from the taxes over years is something totally different. Weisselberg was instrumental in corrupt dealings for a long time. Don't try to pretend he just accidentally screwed up on his taxes

All her donations were over the limit
Not a felony.

And your madeup nonsense about aliases shows no intent to deceive the donation limits, because they were not used to make multiple donations to the same individual.

Therefore, no felonies.

Sorry your fantasy fell on its face. Got any other whataboutism you would like to try out?
It was just as much a felony as the offense D'Souza committed, asshole.

Spelling your name 5 different ways and using 5 different addresses clearly shows an attempt to deceive.

Do you actually believe Rosie doesn't know how to spell her own name?

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".
LOCK HER UP

Hope so.
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.
Okay, so he may have committed was maybe not declaring some things on his taxes, and for that you want to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Remember, you said "crimes they committed", and quite frankly, not declaring some things on taxes don't warrant being in prison for the rest of your life. If others charged with the same thing pay a fine and be done with it, so should he.
Not declaring something on your taxes is one thing. Participating in a systematic scheme to steal from the taxes over years is something totally different. Weisselberg was instrumental in corrupt dealings for a long time. Don't try to pretend he just accidentally screwed up on his taxes
All you're doing is changing the label. Many people do not declare things on their taxes. I've had the IRS notify me numerous times that I didn't declare something. All they did is bill me for the additional amount I owed.

You progs NAZs are so desperate to make these accusations sound like some kind of heinous crime when most people know from personal experience that they aren't.

Hope so.
How about the assholes who burned down Portland?
Did you read my post? If someone is found guilty of a crime, I want them to face the consequences. I will add that it's silly to blame all protestors for the actions of a few. Even the protesters who were in Washington during the coup attempt did nothing wrong unless they were engaged in the attack or the planning of it.
They were let go without even being tried, asshole. Do you believe people who are arrested for violent crimes should face a trial? No one is stalking about charging everyone who was there with a crime, only the people who were actually arrested.

90% of the people arrested were let go and their charges were dropped.
And you're one of those who have no respect for the courts. Go whine somewhere else.

Because they were not good cases. Problem is, they had little to no evidence on individuals. They were pulling people off the streets and arresting them on charges for which they had little to no evidence. And once they knew that certain groups were going to provide legal defense, they knew that taking all those cases to court was a losing and expensive proposition.

Not quite the same as having 1000 hillbilly faces on video committing crimes at the Capitol.

Now you can whine about that all day if you want, but it is what it is.

Hope so.
How about the assholes who burned down Portland?
Did you read my post? If someone is found guilty of a crime, I want them to face the consequences. I will add that it's silly to blame all protestors for the actions of a few. Even the protesters who were in Washington during the coup attempt did nothing wrong unless they were engaged in the attack or the planning of it.
They were let go without even being tried, asshole. Do you believe people who are arrested for violent crimes should face a trial? No one is stalking about charging everyone who was there with a crime, only the people who were actually arrested.

And you're one of those who have no respect for the courts. Go whine somewhere else.

What do the courts have to do with anything? These cases never went to a court, moron.

Not a felony.

And your madeup nonsense about aliases shows no intent to deceive the donation limits, because they were not used to make multiple donations to the same individual.

Therefore, no felonies.

Sorry your fantasy fell on its face. Got any other whataboutism you would like to try out?

Spelling your name 5 different ways and using 5 different addresses clearly shows an attempt to deceive.

You're just mad because she kicked trump's ass in a twitter war.

Because they were not good cases. Problem is, they had little to no evidence on individuals. They were pulling people off the streets and arresting them on charges for which they had little to no evidence. And once they knew that certain groups were going to provide legal defense, they knew that taking all those cases to court was a losing and expensive proposition.

Not quite the same as having 1000 hillbilly faces on video committing crimes at the Capitol.

No, it was because the Mayor didn't want them to be prosecuted. You make claims without providing any evidence to support them.

Who are you trying to fool?

Not a felony.

Therefore, no felonies.

You're just mad because she kicked trump's ass in a twitter war.
Another perfect example showing how deluded you are.

Hope so.
All you're doing is changing the label. Many people do not declare things on their taxes. I've had the IRS notify me numerous times that I didn't declare something. All they did is bill me for the additional amount I owed.

You progs NAZs are so desperate to make these accusations sound like some kind of heinous crime when most people know from personal experience that they aren't.
Perhaps there is a little bit of hard ball being played. If he flips, that will help in making trump pay for his bullshit. Has trump and his cabal ever played anything but hard ball?

No, it was because the Mayor didn't want them to be prosecuted. You make claims without providing any evidence to support them.

1625507771643.png

Perhaps there is a little bit of hard ball being played.
Well of course! They are throwing the book at the CFO. With his cooperation, the other dominoes fall.

It seems we all forgot that the feds gave this guy limited immunity for his cooperation while Trump was President. All of that material was passed to State investigators.

Hope so.

Perhaps there is a little bit of hard ball being played. If he flips, that will help in making trump pay for his bullshit. Has trump and his cabal ever played anything but hard ball?
So that's your idea of justice: violating the rights of one person so Democrats can destroy their political opposition?

Well of course! They are throwing the book at the CFO. With his cooperation, the other dominoes fall.

It seems we all forgot that the feds gave this guy limited immunity for his cooperation while Trump was President. All of that material was passed to State investigators.
He's "cooperating" only in the same sense that the victim of a mugger cooperates then the later points a gun at the former.

View attachment 509065
You sneer at the government letting criminals go because they support the preferred political party?

You realize that you just proved you are a fucking NAZI, don't you?

He's "cooperating" only in the same sense that the victim of a mugger cooperates then the later points a gun at the former.
Maybe if the "victim" was charged with 15 felonies.

Haha....you are so desperate. It is making you say very stupid things.

Forum List

Back