Weisselberg Indicted

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?
Hope so.
And all because of your irrational, unbridled hate for TRUMP!. Sad.
All because of trump's disgusting behavior.
There's nothing disgusting about pointing out swamp creatures.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?

It is a lot more than just an occasional company car. The indictment alleges that the company kept 2 sets of book to hide all the money and other "benefits" given to Weisselberg.

One of the items was pay the tuition of of his family members at a private school.

Weisselberg was also paid end of year money which he claimed on a 1099, even though he was an employee. To the tune of $400k a year for 8 years.

The total amount is $1.7 million. Hardly a "he used a company car" kind of thing.
All nonsense. The actual amount in controversy is no more than 20 or even 25 thou. The allegation regarding paying the tuition for one of Weisselberg's grandchildren is total poppycock. The tax penalty would run to the student if an adult. Or the student's parents if a minor. Not to a non contracting party grandparent.

This is just more of the same hair on fire hysteria communist democrats come up that turn out to be nothing. Watch, there will be hundreds of what if theories that come to nothing.

This is political posturing to position democrat failures for 2024.
The amount in question is about $1.7 million. The tuition paid to the grandkids was compensation for Weisselberg so the tax penalty is on him for not reporting it.
Many companies provide tuition assistance as a benefit, moron. Like every sucker, you automatically believe that the prosecutor says.
Ha! Tuition assistance for their grandkids, sure. Paid from the direct account of Trump, yeah.

Tuition reimbursement is for employees, it still has to be reported and anything over a few thousand is taxable income.

Fail.

We all know that Dims are the criminals.
Some are! And when they’re prosecuted, I’m grateful that we live in a country where the politically powerful can face the consequences of their actions.

Unlike you, because you want us to live in a country where Republicans are allowed to commit crimes.

They aren't criminals, jackass.
Weisselberg sure looks like a tax cheater. Cohen is a felon. Manafort is straight up corrupt. Banon was about to be nailed for stealing from a charity. Stone is a scumbag and convicted felon.

Shall we go on?

Hope so.
There's nothing disgusting about pointing out swamp creatures.
You're funny. Dumb, but funny.

Hope so.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".

It is a lot more than just an occasional company car. The indictment alleges that the company kept 2 sets of book to hide all the money and other "benefits" given to Weisselberg.

One of the items was pay the tuition of of his family members at a private school.

Weisselberg was also paid end of year money which he claimed on a 1099, even though he was an employee. To the tune of $400k a year for 8 years.

The total amount is $1.7 million. Hardly a "he used a company car" kind of thing.
All nonsense. The actual amount in controversy is no more than 20 or even 25 thou. The allegation regarding paying the tuition for one of Weisselberg's grandchildren is total poppycock. The tax penalty would run to the student if an adult. Or the student's parents if a minor. Not to a non contracting party grandparent.

This is just more of the same hair on fire hysteria communist democrats come up that turn out to be nothing. Watch, there will be hundreds of what if theories that come to nothing.

This is political posturing to position democrat failures for 2024.
The amount in question is about $1.7 million. The tuition paid to the grandkids was compensation for Weisselberg so the tax penalty is on him for not reporting it.
Many companies provide tuition assistance as a benefit, moron. Like every sucker, you automatically believe that the prosecutor says.
Ha! Tuition assistance for their grandkids, sure. Paid from the direct account of Trump, yeah.

Tuition reimbursement is for employees, it still has to be reported and anything over a few thousand is taxable income.

Fail.
How would you know wht account it was paid from? Furthermore, It appears it never happened

We all know that Dims are the criminals.
Some are! And when they’re prosecuted, I’m grateful that we live in a country where the politically powerful can face the consequences of their actions.

Unlike you, because you want us to live in a country where Republicans are allowed to commit crimes.
No, I want all criminals to be sent to prison. That's where all Democrats belong.

Hope so.
And you didn't know Weisselberg from your elbow until you saw his name in a story, yet you're perfectly willing to wish him devastation and destruction. You don't know him, he did nothing to you or anyone you know, yet here you are, figuratively picking up the first stone before a trial has even commenced. That's really sad. Brings to mind the Queen of Hearts, "Sentence first—verdict afterwards".
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.

Hope so.
It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't know the vast majority of criminals who have charges filed on them. I always want them to pay for the crimes they committed though. In this case, he aided trump in his unethical and illegal dealings. I'll be cheering for the prosecution.
How about the assholes who burned down Portland?

Hope so.
Okay, so he may have committed was maybe not declaring some things on his taxes, and for that you want to put him in prison for the rest of his life. Remember, you said "crimes they committed", and quite frankly, not declaring some things on taxes don't warrant being in prison for the rest of your life. If others charged with the same thing pay a fine and be done with it, so should he.

Hope so.
Did you read my post? If someone is found guilty of a crime, I want them to face the consequences. I will add that it's silly to blame all protestors for the actions of a few. Even the protesters who were in Washington during the coup attempt did nothing wrong unless they were engaged in the attack or the planning of it.

All her donations were over the limit
Not a felony.

And your madeup nonsense about aliases shows no intent to deceive the donation limits, because they were not used to make multiple donations to the same individual.

Therefore, no felonies.

Sorry your fantasy fell on its face. Got any other whataboutism you would like to try out?

Hope so.
Did you read my post? If someone is found guilty of a crime, I want them to face the consequences. I will add that it's silly to blame all protestors for the actions of a few. Even the protesters who were in Washington during the coup attempt did nothing wrong unless they were engaged in the attack or the planning of it.
They were let go without even being tried, asshole. Do you believe people who are arrested for violent crimes should face a trial? No one is stalking about charging everyone who was there with a crime, only the people who were actually arrested.

90% of the people arrested were let go and their charges were dropped.

Forum List

Back