Weisselberg Indicted

Nothing political, my lack of sympathy for Weisselberg was the letter I got from the IRS about a dozen years ago saying that the 75% discount in college tuition cost our son received due to my wife's employment at the university was taxable and instructed me to pay up. From what I read Weisselberg and the Trump Organization by the extent of their actions should have known what they were doing amounted to tax fraud.

Yes, we do know that.
False. Once again, you read a blog or watched some moron on OAN claim it or speculate about it, then, as is your bad habit, you quickly forgot it was not an established fact. And, as is also your bad habit, no amount of failure on your part to corroborate it will dislodge you from your delusion.

So show us where she made more than one donation to a candidate using aliases. See you in never.
No asshole, we do know it. You don't use 5 different versions of your name because you don't know you're violating election laws. The only reason for the difference is so you can violate the law.

The only difference here is that the DA was a Democrat who was not going to charge another Democrat.

You have to be a fucking moron to believe she didn't know she was breaking the law.

Nothing political, my lack of sympathy for Weisselberg was the letter I got from the IRS about a dozen years ago saying that the 75% discount in college tuition cost our son received due to my wife's employment at the university was taxable and instructed me to pay up. From what I read Weisselberg and the Trump Organization by the extent of their actions should have known what they were doing amounted to tax fraud.

Did the government charge you with a felony?

No asshole, we do know it.
False. Lie, really. And the only reason that could be done to deceive is when donating multiple times to the same candidate. Which you did not even claim, because your claim is so stupid and false to begin with that you obviously didn't think that far into it.

So once again you pinched off a steaming pile of whataboutism lies and shit in a thread, reflexively, because the orange lard and master isn't being worshipped. Every day you do this.

Nope, only additional charge was interest on what was due. Fortunately they held no evidence of wide-spread tax fraud over an extensive period of time against me. Although 40 years ago I did receive a similar notice about some interest income I didn't claim.

False. Lie, really. And the only reason that could be done to deceive is when donating multiple times to the same candidate. Which you did not even claim, because your claim is so stupid and false to begin with that you obviously didn't think that far into it.

So once again you pinched off a steaming pile of whataboutism lies and shit in a thread, reflexively, because the orange lard and master isn't being worshipped. Every day you do this.
All her donations were over the limit. Not only did she use different names, she used different addresses. She clearly intended to deceive. Only a douchebag would deny it.

Nope, only additional charge was interest on what was due. Fortunately they held no evidence of wide-spread tax fraud over an extensive period of time against me. Although 40 years ago I did receive a similar notice about some interest income I didn't claim.
You attempt to make your crime sound different doesn't pass the smell test.

Seems you’re eating the steaming pile you just pinched off.

Oh wait, this is where you cry about the source because you can’t refute the report.

I made no attempt at all. Any difference found in comparing the situations is a matter of how familiar you are with the charges brought against Weisselberg and the Trump Organization's dealings. The form and extent of those dealings are readily available.

I made no attempt at all. Any difference found in comparing the situations is a matter of how familiar you are with the charges brought against Weisselberg and the Trump Organization's dealings. The form and extent of those dealings are readily available.
You're saying any difference is a matter of perception. That's bullshit.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?

It is a lot more than just an occasional company car. The indictment alleges that the company kept 2 sets of book to hide all the money and other "benefits" given to Weisselberg.

One of the items was pay the tuition of of his family members at a private school.

Weisselberg was also paid end of year money which he claimed on a 1099, even though he was an employee. To the tune of $400k a year for 8 years.

The total amount is $1.7 million. Hardly a "he used a company car" kind of thing.

A state controlled by Democrats is going after Trump.
Well, it would help Trump if they were to avoid breaking laws.

I guess now we know why he went to such lengths to avoid complying with subpoenas.
Trump didn't break any laws, douchebag.
fgny8s11ce971.jpg

Forum List

Back