Weisselberg Indicted

Pure bullshit.
Really? You want to make an argument that Weisselberg (a CPA and CFO) couldn’t figure out that his “fringe benefits” were taxable?

Go ahead. Tell us that Weisselberg is a total moron.
why hasn’t the IRS brought charges?

The reality is when this sort of thing happens is the accountants for the individual and the govt argue over what is taxable and what isn’t , and a settlement my be made.

That’s when the left hasn’t weaponized the executive to persecute political rivals...
Because the IRS has been whittled down by decades of political pressure and lack of funding to the point that they don’t have the resources to go after anyone who can stand to defend themselves.

The IRS only goes after poor people.
Good. I hope they whittle it down to zero.
Why? I pay my taxes. I’m sure you do too. Don’t you think we should make sure others do too?

Last edited:
Pure bullshit.
Really? You want to make an argument that Weisselberg (a CPA and CFO) couldn’t figure out that his “fringe benefits” were taxable?

The reality is when this sort of thing happens is the accountants for the individual and the govt argue over what is taxable and what isn’t , and a settlement my be made.

That’s when the left hasn’t weaponized the executive to persecute political rivals...
Because the IRS has been whittled down by decades of political pressure and lack of funding to the point that they don’t have the resources to go after anyone who can stand to defend themselves.

Why? I pay my taxes. I’m sure you do too. Don’t you think we should make sure others do too?
Taxation is theft.

Why do some of you hypocrites protect all these wealthy people when they break laws?

Pure bullshit.

do you claim the value on the lunch your company bought you?

I am my company. My lunches are business expenses.
really? wouldn’t you normally eat lunch?

if you are deducting your lunches then you are violating the law and not paying your taxes in compliance with the irs.

Thanks for admitting you are a tax cheat
Unfortunately you don’t seem to understand what you’re talking about.

Meals provided by the employer often do not count as compensation.

It’s a little easier when you are the business owner, as I am.

Our accounting firm isn’t a dodgy operation like Trump’s.

And don’t even pretend like Weisselberg’s issues are some gray area about what could and couldn’t be considered a business expense. They were paying tuition for his grandkids for crying out loud.

Men with guns will come and take everything I own.

How stupid are you?
So why would you be upset that such a fate befalls someone else who doesn’t follow the rules?
What kind of a moron are you?

I say taxation is theft. I pay them only at gun point, but you believe I'm not supposed to object when the government loots other people? Is that supposed to be logic?

if you are deducting your lunches then you are violating the law and not paying your taxes in compliance with the irs.

And don’t even pretend like Weisselberg’s issues are some gray area about what could and couldn’t be considered a business expense. They were paying tuition for his grandkids for crying out loud.
sadly it’s you that doesn’t. If it’s a ordinary lunch, that you would eat anyway you can’t deduct it

It seems you might be in the same mess as the CFO here.

sadly it’s you that doesn’t. If it’s a ordinary lunch, that you would eat anyway you can’t deduct it

It seems you might be in the same mess as the CFO here.
Uh, no. That’s not what the IRS says.

Stay in your lane.

Yes she did, turd. She used aliases to intentionally violate campaign contribution limits.
You dont know that. Sorry. You often mix up the speculation of white wingers with proven facts and create false memories. I have seen you do this in a matter of hours. Many times.

Yes she did, turd. She used aliases to intentionally violate campaign contribution limits.
You dont know that. Sorry. You often mix up the speculation of white wingers with proven facts and create false memories. I have seen you do this in a matter of hours. Many times.
Yes, we do know that. She made donations under 5 variations of her name. Do you actually believe she doesn't know how to spell her own name?

Yes, we do know that.
False. Once again, you read a blog or watched some moron on OAN claim it or speculate about it, then, as is your bad habit, you quickly forgot it was not an established fact. And, as is also your bad habit, no amount of failure on your part to corroborate it will dislodge you from your delusion.

So show us where she made more than one donation to a candidate using aliases. See you in never.

Forum List

Back