Weisselberg Indicted

And now we see colNOfacts flip again. It was okay for Rosie O’Donnell to claim ignorance dor breaking campaign contribution laws, but now you mock people associated with Trump for not knowing the law. You’re exposed as an absolute moron.
Are you saying that the CFO of the Trump organization has as much tax knowledge as Rosie O’Donnell has knowledge or campaign finance?
It’s called equal treatment under the law. Something you don’t believe in. Showing your stupidity just makes you look stupid.
Equal treatment under the law? No. I think Rosie O’Donnell doesn’t know shit about campaign finance but I think a CPA knows when he’s evading taxes.

And so do you, you just don’t want to admit it.
No dummy, YOU just refuse to admit that you favor leniency for Dims and unfair punishment for Republicans. Sorry, Rosie broke the same law that people not in that position (and shove your pathetic “she didn’t know” excuse as somebody in her circle certainly would have known the law they INTENTIONALLY broke) went to jail for. That’s not equal punishment. But your Nazi tendencies won’t allow you to admit the truth.
Intent matters. She didn’t intend to break the law, which means she wasn’t going to be prosecuted.

Weisselberg damn sure intended to commit tax fraud.

And now we see colNOfacts flip again. It was okay for Rosie O’Donnell to claim ignorance dor breaking campaign contribution laws, but now you mock people associated with Trump for not knowing the law. You’re exposed as an absolute moron.
Are you saying that the CFO of the Trump organization has as much tax knowledge as Rosie O’Donnell has knowledge or campaign finance?
It’s called equal treatment under the law. Something you don’t believe in. Showing your stupidity just makes you look stupid.
Equal treatment under the law? No. I think Rosie O’Donnell doesn’t know shit about campaign finance but I think a CPA knows when he’s evading taxes.

No dummy, YOU just refuse to admit that you favor leniency for Dims and unfair punishment for Republicans. Sorry, Rosie broke the same law that people not in that position (and shove your pathetic “she didn’t know” excuse as somebody in her circle certainly would have known the law they INTENTIONALLY broke) went to jail for. That’s not equal punishment. But your Nazi tendencies won’t allow you to admit the truth.
Intent matters. She didn’t intend to break the law, which means she wasn’t going to be prosecuted.

haha lots of people don’t intend to break the law

Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. Intent didn't matter when D'Souza was convicted of the same offense.

Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. Intent didn't matter when D'Souza was convicted of the same offense.
lol

They don’t! I don’t want the government coming down on people who aren’t trying to do anything wrong.

The idea Weisselberg was unaware that his compensation wasn’t being taxed is ludicrous.

They don’t! I don’t want the government coming down on people who aren’t trying to do anything wrong.

The idea Weisselberg was unaware that his compensation wasn’t being taxed is ludicrous.
Right. You only want government to come down on Republicans. You aren't fooling anyone.

haha i wasn’t intending to speed isn’t a legit defense.

most people don’t claim company perks on their 1040s.

The IRS hasn’t ever prosecuted anyone for it

Intent didn't matter when D'Souza was convicted of the same offense.
Of course it mattered! D’Souza wasn’t convicted of the same offense and the prosecution was ready and able to prove he intended to break the law.
They refused to prosecute O'Donnel who commited the exact same offence, douchebag. You ignored the point.

Last edited:

Pure bullshit.

Right. You only want government to come down on Republicans. You aren't fooling anyone.
I want you to stop making excuses for criminals just because they support Trump.

Pure bullshit.
Really? You want to make an argument that Weisselberg (a CPA and CFO) couldn’t figure out that his “fringe benefits” were taxable?

Go ahead. Tell us that Weisselberg is a total moron.

So after countless documents Vance only found a CFO that failed to disclose a bonus? Sounds like a lot about nothing. As they proclaimed in a commercial years ago “show me the beef”. I guess it’s back to the Russian interference, Ukrainian scandal, and attempt to blame the protest on the former President’s speech kind of crap. Fascists will go to any extreme to assume absolute power. So my question is when do they play the wildcard and outlaw any form of discontent, protest, or objection against the government legislation?

Forum List

Back