Weisselberg Indicted

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.
It's exactly like Al Capone.

Not even close. Capone was not reporting millions in income, income from an illegal source.

The thing with white collar crime cases is that juries find them incredibly complex to figure out.

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.

Not even close. Capone was not reporting millions in income, income from an illegal source.

The thing with white collar crime cases is that juries find them incredibly complex to figure out.
Charges were brought for both Weiselberg and the trump organization. That throws the books open for investigation. If trump was valuing his properties low for tax purposes, but high for loan approval, that would amount to millions from an illegal source.

View attachment 507688

Charges were brought for both Weiselberg and the trump organization. That throws the books open for investigation. If trump was valuing his properties low for tax purposes, but high for loan approval, that would amount to millions from an illegal source.
What happens to the Under Writers?
We then have to go after every Lending Institution and Business Entity that took out a loan prior to the 2008 Crash.
A situation I am not against.

View attachment 507688

We then have to go after every Lending Institution and Business Entity that took out a loan prior to the 2008 Crash.
I'm not sure what might happen to them, but I'm guessing they might have grounds to sue trump for lying by inflating the value of his collateral.

View attachment 507688

I'm not sure what might happen to them, but I'm guessing they might have grounds to sue trump for lying by inflating the value of his collateral.
That's not the issue...
First flush the Trump Hatred down the drain.
Every business entity and Mortgage borrower does the same thing.
The Under Writers are being instructed to ignore the inconsistencies.

Witch hunt.

Democrats are more dangerous than jackals.

Dems ARE nazis.
^^^

tenor-11.gif

If one or more news outlets are lying about when the investigation started, they'll retract in week and the damage has already been done.
Then link one right now. See you in never.
Sure...I always link to stories that I plan to use 10 years later.
How fucking stupid are you?
Don't answer because even maximum stupid is too high functioning for you.

View attachment 507688

That's not the issue...
Credible Link? If they all do the same thing, then they are all breaking the law. Who is telling them to ignore inconsistencies?

It will turn into another nothing burger like all the others.

Unpaid taxes?? Good Lord. The NY AG is a lunatic.
Al Capone went to prison for unpaid taxes.

Great, let's start throwing them in jail.

CA Dem Who Owes $145,000 in Back Taxes Blocks Tax Lien Disclosure Bill

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes

AOC owes $2,000 in unpaid taxes from failed business venture
Oops, not fraud. You guys really aren't getting this.

View attachment 507688

That's not the issue...
Credible Link? If they all do the same thing, then they are all breaking the law. Who is telling them to ignore inconsistencies?
Cool...so people making 10K/year taking out a million dollar loan to buy a house, gut it out and build a new house is legit?
Please post, "Yes."

It will turn into another nothing burger like all the others.

Unpaid taxes?? Good Lord. The NY AG is a lunatic.
Al Capone went to prison for unpaid taxes.

Great, let's start throwing them in jail.

CA Dem Who Owes $145,000 in Back Taxes Blocks Tax Lien Disclosure Bill

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes

AOC owes $2,000 in unpaid taxes from failed business venture
Oops, not fraud. You guys really aren't getting this.

Oops indeed, how about drag R's through the courts and D's we shoot on sight,

Forum List

Back