Weisselberg Indicted

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.
It's exactly like Al Capone.

Not even close. Capone was not reporting millions in income, income from an illegal source.

The thing with white collar crime cases is that juries find them incredibly complex to figure out.
Charges were brought for both Weiselberg and the trump organization. That throws the books open for investigation. If trump was valuing his properties low for tax purposes, but high for loan approval, that would amount to millions from an illegal source.
What happens to the Under Writers?
We then have to go after every Lending Institution and Business Entity that took out a loan prior to the 2008 Crash.
A situation I am not against.
I'm not sure what might happen to them, but I'm guessing they might have grounds to sue trump for lying by inflating the value of his collateral.
That's not the issue...
First flush the Trump Hatred down the drain.
Every business entity and Mortgage borrower does the same thing.
The Under Writers are being instructed to ignore the inconsistencies.
Credible Link? If they all do the same thing, then they are all breaking the law. Who is telling them to ignore inconsistencies?
Cool...so people making 10K/year taking out a million dollar loan to buy a house, gut it out and build a new house is legit?
Please post, "Yes."
Don't know anybody making 10K but financing a million dollar house, but that's not the question I asked anyway. Answer the question, dumb ass.

...so people making 10K/year taking out a million dollar loan to buy a house, gut it out and build a new house is legit?
Non sequitur fallacy, irrelevant red herring, desperate mental diarrhea in lieu of any cogent point
Facts are Non sequitur fallacy to people whose existence is based on hate.
We have entire slums like the one you live in that were granted 600K loans for people working at McDonald's.

It will turn into another nothing burger like all the others.

Unpaid taxes?? Good Lord. The NY AG is a lunatic.
Al Capone went to prison for unpaid taxes.

Great, let's start throwing them in jail.

CA Dem Who Owes $145,000 in Back Taxes Blocks Tax Lien Disclosure Bill

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes

AOC owes $2,000 in unpaid taxes from failed business venture
Sharpton still owes over a million.

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.

Not even close. Capone was not reporting millions in income, income from an illegal source.

The thing with white collar crime cases is that juries find them incredibly complex to figure out.
Charges were brought for both Weiselberg and the trump organization. That throws the books open for investigation. If trump was valuing his properties low for tax purposes, but high for loan approval, that would amount to millions from an illegal source.
We then have to go after every Lending Institution and Business Entity that took out a loan prior to the 2008 Crash.
I'm not sure what might happen to them, but I'm guessing they might have grounds to sue trump for lying by inflating the value of his collateral.
That's not the issue...
Credible Link? If they all do the same thing, then they are all breaking the law. Who is telling them to ignore inconsistencies?
Cool...so people making 10K/year taking out a million dollar loan to buy a house, gut it out and build a new house is legit?
Please post, "Yes."
Don't know anybody making 10K but financing a million dollar house, but that's not the question I asked anyway. Answer the question, dumb ass.
Your question focuses on one person committing an act that everybody is committing and should be prevented by Under Writers.
You see I actually know Under Writers and you're a hateful piece of shit that believes only Trump does this.

It will turn into another nothing burger like all the others.

Unpaid taxes?? Good Lord. The NY AG is a lunatic.
Al Capone went to prison for unpaid taxes.

Great, let's start throwing them in jail.

CA Dem Who Owes $145,000 in Back Taxes Blocks Tax Lien Disclosure Bill

36 Obama aides owe $833,000 in back taxes

AOC owes $2,000 in unpaid taxes from failed business venture
Sharpton still owes over a million.
You trying to start a riot!

Facts are Non sequitur fallacy to people whose existence is based on hate.
You obviously don't know what a non sequitur is. You shouldn't use terms you don't understand, son.
Following up a statement with a related fact is not a Non Sequitur but you are an idiot.
Then again, whenever you realize how stupid Liberals such as yourself are, you always bring up the Non Sequitur bullshit.

View attachment 507688

Fucking Soviet scum.

quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg

View attachment 507688

That's not the issue...
Please post, "Yes."
Your question focuses on one person committing an act that everybody is committing and should be prevented by Under Writers.
You see I actually know Under Writers and you're a hateful piece of shit that believes only Trump does this.
I don't really care who you might know. If you have valid reason to stop the whole thing, then you should head on up to New York and tell them.

View attachment 507688

Fucking Soviet scum.

quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg
That's funny. Do another.

View attachment 507688

That's not the issue...
Please post, "Yes."
I don't really care who you might know. If you have valid reason to stop the whole thing, then you should head on up to New York and tell them.
Obama tried tp stop it.
Obama hired every Lender who did not partake in the GW Bush scam to audit this nonsense.
The problem is that it is happening again.

View attachment 507688
Gangster Trump & his crooked accountant were carrying two sets of books, clown. It's high time that that crooked bastard was held accountable & he's paid back for the all people he's fucked over his entire adult life. And they weren't all bankers. Just regular working stiffs trying to get by. I would like nothing better then to see Trump lose it all & have to rent a flat from Kushner in one of his high rise ratholes.

Forum List

Back