Weisselberg Indicted

If you don't think you broke the law you sure as hell do, and everyone should be concerned about political prosecutions.

But since it's after Trump you look the other way.
Please. These assholes know what they did. They’re just looking to buy sympathy from a bunch of losers like you who believe their bullshit.

The only one trying to look the other way is you while these guys get away with committing crimes. Chris Collins committed as clear cut insider trading as you could imagine and he still bitched and moans about political prosecution.
There you go again, convicting without a trial.
Chris Collins didn’t get a trial because he pled guilty.

That means he’s convicted.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?

There's a whole lot more to Weisselberg's tax fraud than 'driving a company car'.

They have him red-handed. He's facing many, many years in prison.

The question is whether he'll agree to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in planning the Jan. 6 attack in exchange for a reduced sentence.
colfax_m here is another Dimtard claiming Vance is going after Trump.

im sure you will correct him on this, right?:laughing0301:

If you don't think you broke the law you sure as hell do, and everyone should be concerned about political prosecutions.

Please. These assholes know what they did. They’re just looking to buy sympathy from a bunch of losers like you who believe their bullshit.

The only one trying to look the other way is you while these guys get away with committing crimes. Chris Collins committed as clear cut insider trading as you could imagine and he still bitched and moans about political prosecution.

Hey dumbass, this guy pled not guilty. Do you have a clue how our court system works? Apparently not.

The defense is that they didn't break the law
Shouting repeatedly that someone didn't break the law while tears cut through the cheetoh stains on your cheeks is not a defense that would work in a court of law.
Not breaking the law is a defense, moron. Shouting repeatedly that they are guilty is how a witch hunt works.
the dindunuffin defense. prisons are full of people using that argument.
Vance needs to after his grandkids' money ... that they don't even have their hands on yet. It's just a shame thrumbscrews are now illegal. (-:
I'm sure you would applaud their use on all Republicans.

In other words, he didn't have a trial.

Shouting repeatedly that someone didn't break the law while tears cut through the cheetoh stains on your cheeks is not a defense that would work in a court of law.
Not breaking the law is a defense, moron. Shouting repeatedly that they are guilty is how a witch hunt works.
Vance needs to after his grandkids' money ... that they don't even have their hands on yet. It's just a shame thrumbscrews are now illegal. (-:
just label it enhanced interrogation, and it is totally okay.

He could have. But he didn’t because he admitted to his guilt.

I rest my case.

He could have. But he didn’t because he admitted to his guilt.

I rest my case.
you rest your fatass. you have no case.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?

There's a whole lot more to Weisselberg's tax fraud than 'driving a company car'.

They have him red-handed. He's facing many, many years in prison.

The question is whether he'll agree to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in planning the Jan. 6 attack in exchange for a reduced sentence.
colfax_m here is another Dimtard claiming Vance is going after Trump.

im sure you will correct him on this, right?:laughing0301:
More :crickets : from hypocrite colfax_m

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.

I rest my case.
you rest your fatass. you have no case.
You're a fucking moron.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.
Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

Please enlighten me or STFU!

If Vance can show Weisselberg actually signed docs under oath with differing valuations for the same property depending on whehter they were paying Trump Inc taxes or getting loans .... as the saying goes "you in a heap a' trouble boy."

Forum List

Back