Weisselberg Indicted

These issues have been argued ad nauseum already. I'm not going down that hole again.
Yes, argued before a court of law and convicted.

But that doesn't stop the Trump faithful from bitching about it because they think they're above the law.
Let’s review:
Manafort: decades old tax charges that had already been adjudicated. Thrown out of court in New York on double jeopardy charges. Loss.

Stone: convicted of (horrors) talking to Julian Assange. Funny the left loved Assange during the Bush years. A pre dawn raid on the home of an elderly man who was not a flight risk and tipping off CNN to be there. Nothing but theater. Loss.

Flynn: railroaded by lying FBI goofs who stated he didn’t lie. Then threatening his children. Typical cowardly act from asshole Mule-er. Then railroaded by a fucktard”judge” who refused to listen to his superiors. Loss.

Keep flailing and changing your story.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
Wrong asshat, YOU tards brought up Helmsley (totally unrelated) yet cry when told to comment on your Dim pals. Typical coward you are.

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.
Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

Please enlighten me or STFU!
First: you claim that "they got him red handed." What the fuck does that mean? Nothing.

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.
Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

Read the thread dumbfuck, then STFU hack.

If Vance can show Weisselberg actually signed docs under oath with differing valuations for the same property depending on whehter they were paying Trump Inc taxes or getting loans .... as the saying goes "you in a heap a' trouble boy."

You idiots are obsessed with the property valuation horseshit. When will you get it through your heads that the value of a property is purely subjective?

Manafort: decades old tax charges that had already been adjudicated. Thrown out of court in New York on double jeopardy charges. Loss.
Manafort was convicted bank fraud, tax fraud, money laundering, witness tampering and lying to investigators. That's not much of a loss.
Stone: convicted of (horrors) talking to Julian Assange. Funny the left loved Assange during the Bush years. A pre dawn raid on the home of an elderly man who was not a flight risk and tipping off CNN to be there. Nothing but theater. Loss.
Stone was convicted of lying to Congress and witness intimidation. He was not convicted of talking to Assange. Your lies ad not a loss.
Flynn: railroaded by lying FBI goofs who stated he didn’t lie. Then threatening his children. Typical cowardly act from asshole Mule-er. Then railroaded by a fucktard”judge” who refused to listen to his superiors. Loss.
Flynn was asked a simple question and he lied. The FBI did not state he didn't lie. He did on his own accord. Willfully, brazenly and because he thought he was above the law, which is why he pled guilty.

Three losers that were pardoned by their boss for being loyal soldiers.

Manafort was convicted bank fraud, tax fraud, money laundering, witness tampering and lying to investigators. That's not much of a loss.
Stone was convicted of lying to Congress and witness intimidation. He was not convicted of talking to Assange. Your lies ad not a loss.
Flynn was asked a simple question and he lied. The FBI did not state he didn't lie. He did on his own accord. Willfully, brazenly and because he thought he was above the law, which is why he pled guilty.

Three losers that were pardoned by their boss for being loyal soldiers.
Wrong. Flynn never lied. Proven. He plead guilty because the crooked asshole Mule-er threatened his kids and he was bankrupt. Mule-er deserves to suffer greatly for his lifelong corruption. Witness intimidation of a witness who testified it was a joke. Purely partisan bullshit “conviction”. Keep spinning. You’re still losing and Trump is still free.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
You would just avoid the thread.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

First: you claim that "they got him red handed." What the fuck does that mean? Nothing.

They caught him with two separate sets of accounting books. That's about as being caught red-handed as it gets!

Forum List

Back