Weisselberg Indicted

Either prove the p
WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the w
You've said nothing
Please enlighten me or STFU!
Read the thread dumbfuck, then STFU hack.

So you got nothing.
Again, READ THE THREAD and don’t comment again until you do so.
Either prove the point or STFU!

You apparently got NOTHING to say relevant to the thread.

So your 'Read the thread' bullshit is nonsense,
Read the thread asshole. You obviously have zero idea what the subject is so I’m trying to enlighten you. Apparently you’re not interested in the subject at hand so continue howling at the moon.

You've said nothing relevant to the topic.

Time to put you on ignore.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
You would just avoid the thread.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

Your attempted deflection FAILS!!!!
Not a deflection. Try reading the thread before making yourself look bad.

The title of the thread is:

"Weisselberg Indicted"

If your post doesn't have anything to do with that, then you're off topic.
Just shut the fuck up. Valid comparisons are not off topic. But keep crying. Your tantrum is mildly entertaining.

Valid comparisons are not off topic. Deflections are off topic.

Just man up and admit it - Weisselberg is going to prison.

Now you’re just flat out lying. The desperation is coming off you in waves.
Nope. You're repeating bullshit that has been spoon fed to you.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

You claimed it was proven he didn't lie. Still waiting for that proof.
Still waiting for comment on Sharpton and his years of tax evasion not being prosecuted. But just to embarrass your partisan ass some more.....

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
You would just avoid the thread.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

Your attempted deflection FAILS!!!!
Not a deflection. Try reading the thread before making yourself look bad.

The title of the thread is:

"Weisselberg Indicted"

If your post doesn't have anything to do with that, then you're off topic.
Just shut the fuck up. Valid comparisons are not off topic. But keep crying. Your tantrum is mildly entertaining.

Valid comparisons are not off topic. Deflections are off topic.

Just man up and admit it - Weisselberg is going to prison.
And what we have here is a valid comparison. A fine is the accepted penalty here.

No it’s not a lie no matter how badly you want it to be. Even your beloved NY Times said this overreach. Historically punished in civil court with a fine.
No. Tax fraud is prosecuted frequently. Hundreds of times a year in federal court alone.

Leniency could have been granted should they have cooperated with the investigation and amended the taxes to be correct, but they decided to play hardball.

So that's what they get. Hardball.
You mean they decided to play hardball because orange man bad.

Nope. Trump was the one who started playing hardball. Asshole took Vance to the Supreme Court twice to get them to recognize a valid subpoena. Both times Trump was smacked down as having a meritless case.

It's his right, by the way, to fight every inch of an investigation.

But if you do, you're not going to get leniency.

Nope. Trump was the one who started playing hardball. Asshole took Vance to the Supreme Court twice to get them to recognize a valid subpoena. Both times Trump was smacked down as having a meritless case.

It's his right, by the way, to fight every inch of an investigation.

But if you do, you're not going to get leniency.
The subpoena wasn't valid, and defending yourself isn't "playing hardball," asshole.

Furthermore, Trump isn't the one being indicted.

Your hatred of Trump justifies anything in your mind.

The subpoena wasn't valid, and defending yourself isn't "playing hardball," asshole.

SCOTUS found the subpoena perfectly valid.

You're a moron.

Read the decision where they slapped Trump's lawyers around.

The subpoena wasn't valid
It appears it was. You seem to have a hard time separating fantasy from reality. Why even waste time whining here? Since you have the game all rigged for yourself, you can just wait for the outcome and claim the ruling was wrong and a result of a commie conspiracy, if Weisselberg is convicted.

Republicans don't run the justice department in New York, moron. Did you ever notice why this stuff only happens in blue states? Why do you suppose that is?
Red states don't prosecute tax fraud?

Sounds like they're abdicating their responsibilities that the laws are faithfully followed. Losers.

SCOTUS found the subpoena perfectly valid.

You're a moron.

Read the decision where they slapped Trump's lawyers around.

Scotus ruled incorrectly. I fail to see where the Constitution says you lose your 4th Amendment rights because someone does your taxes.

Forum List

Back