Weisselberg Indicted

Now you’re just flat out lying. The desperation is coming off you in waves.
Nope. You're repeating bullshit that has been spoon fed to you.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

You claimed it was proven he didn't lie. Still waiting for that proof.
Still waiting for comment on Sharpton and his years of tax evasion not being prosecuted. But just to embarrass your partisan ass some more.....

These guys are morons.

The 302 was released years ago.

Still waiting on that proof that he wasn't lying.

Scotus ruled incorrectly. I fail to see where the Constitution says you lose your 4th Amendment rights because someone does your taxes.
SCOTUS was perfectly correct. Trump was claiming he was above the law and the Constitution says he's not.

The 4th amendment was followed just fine.

Scotus ruled incorrectly. I fail to see where the Constitution says you lose your 4th Amendment rights because someone does your taxes.
SCOTUS was perfectly correct. Trump was claiming he was above the law and the Constitution says he's not.

The 4th amendment was followed just fine.
Please quote where the it says you lose your 4th Amendment rights because someone does your taxes.

Scotus ruled incorrectly.
Tough shit. Rules are rules.
except for democrats
Cry it all out, son.
really? Is Biden enforcing immigration laws? Was Hillary prosecuted for improper handling of classified documents? Was Biden's son prosecuted yet for numerus violations?
Maybe the pattern of your fantasies not matching reality is a strong clue that the problem there is you and your ignorance of the facts.

There are two sets of rules in america. One for the rich and one for the rest. The two classes cannot mix. Always been this way. Although some of you think class warfare is wrong. Snowflakes.

Now you’re just flat out lying. The desperation is coming off you in waves.
Nope. You're repeating bullshit that has been spoon fed to you.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

You claimed it was proven he didn't lie. Still waiting for that proof.
Still waiting for comment on Sharpton and his years of tax evasion not being prosecuted. But just to embarrass your partisan ass some more.....

These guys are morons.

The 302 was released years ago.

Still waiting on that proof that he wasn't lying.
You got it. Just regurgitating libtard lies. Desperate. Still waiting on your condemnation of Vance for not prosecuting Al Sharpton.

Scotus ruled incorrectly.
Tough shit. Rules are rules.
except for democrats
Cry it all out, son.
really? Is Biden enforcing immigration laws? Was Hillary prosecuted for improper handling of classified documents? Was Biden's son prosecuted yet for numerus violations?
Maybe the pattern of your fantasies not matching reality is a strong clue that the problem there is you and your ignorance of the facts.
Which of those stated cases is false? With legitimate legal documentation proving such. We’ll wait until the 5th of NEVER for you to produce that proof.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
You would just avoid the thread.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

Your attempted deflection FAILS!!!!
How is it a deflection to talk about tax crimes in a thread about tax crimes, Dumbfuck?

Richard-H

Either prove the p
WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the w
You've said nothing
Please enlighten me or STFU!
Read the thread dumbfuck, then STFU hack.

So you got nothing.
Again, READ THE THREAD and don’t comment again until you do so.
Either prove the point or STFU!

You apparently got NOTHING to say relevant to the thread.

So your 'Read the thread' bullshit is nonsense,
Read the thread asshole. You obviously have zero idea what the subject is so I’m trying to enlighten you. Apparently you’re not interested in the subject at hand so continue howling at the moon.

You've said nothing relevant to the topic.

Time to put you on ignore.
Please quote your post in this thread that actually talks about the topic and not whining about other posters.

Forum List

Back