Weisselberg Indicted

Now you’re just flat out lying. The desperation is coming off you in waves.
Nope. You're repeating bullshit that has been spoon fed to you.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

You claimed it was proven he didn't lie. Still waiting for that proof.
Still waiting for comment on Sharpton and his years of tax evasion not being prosecuted. But just to embarrass your partisan ass some more.....

These guys are morons.

The 302 was released years ago.

Still waiting on that proof that he wasn't lying.
You got it. Just regurgitating libtard lies. Desperate. Still waiting on your condemnation of Vance for not prosecuting Al Sharpton.
You have a couple of morons who want to see something that was released years ago.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

Still waiting for comment on Sharpton and his years of tax evasion not being prosecuted. But just to embarrass your partisan ass some more.....

imo sharpton is a cancer on the republic, but why u brought him up must be a deflection, and anyway the reason no one wants him in jail is HE'S PAYING OFF THE BILL AND IF HE AINT WORKIN HE AINT PAYIN. lol
The New York Post reported in 2019 that Sharpton retired his personal state tax debt, yet still owed nearly $700,000 in back taxes for three of his companies.

The IRS established over $2.8 million in liens against Sharpton from 1995-2010, according to the New York City Office of the City Register. The records indicate Sharpton has paid off over $2.1 million.

USA TODAY confirmed two tax warrants for $492,612.41 and $103,156.06 filed for Alfred Sharpton were satisfied on May 9, 2018, and June 5, 2019, respectively, according to the Tax Warrant Notice System for the State of New York.

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.
It's exactly like Al Capone.
It's exactly like the last 20 times you fucking sub-morons shouted....

View attachment 507692

Lesh
bendog

Trump tells his base, "nobody gets prosecuted for this, it's nothing but a witch hunt." Does anyone remember Leona Helmsley the millionaire heiress, the 'Queen of mean' who in the 1980's said "only the little people pay taxes." --- remember that? Well, Leona Helmsley was prosecuted for exactly something like this because she rennovated her Greenwich mansion with company funds and never declared it on her taxes. Ironically, the federal prosecutor who prosecuted Leona Helmsley in that case was none other than Rudy Giuliani.

Either prove the p
WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the w
You've said nothing
Please enlighten me or STFU!
Read the thread dumbfuck, then STFU hack.

So you got nothing.
Again, READ THE THREAD and don’t comment again until you do so.
Either prove the point or STFU!

You apparently got NOTHING to say relevant to the thread.

So your 'Read the thread' bullshit is nonsense,
Read the thread asshole. You obviously have zero idea what the subject is so I’m trying to enlighten you. Apparently you’re not interested in the subject at hand so continue howling at the moon.

You've said nothing relevant to the topic.

Time to put you on ignore.
Please quote your post in this thread that actually talks about the topic and not whining about other posters.

Here ya go...

My story is straight, Clown.
So now you’re claiming that Sharpton was criminally charged?

Let’s see the proof of that claim.

I'm not sure what nostril's deflection is, and I don't care. But

Sharpton was not charged for willful tax evasion on the back taxes he owed in 2014. However, he was charged with two tax crimes in the 90s. He was acquitted after being charged with failure to pay state taxes and fraud in 1990, and he was charged with a misdemeanor for failing to file a state return in a later case and pleaded guilty.
Fact check: Viral meme compares Al Sharpton's tax troubles with Willie Nelson's

But it doesn't matter. Trump has not been personally charged. And Weisselberg's current charges don't have anything to do with anything Trump may have done in connection with whether he improperly valued his properties.

Attachments

• 1625764076244.png
    1625764076244.png
    303 bytes · Views: 16

This guy knows where all the bodies are buried.

Trump has to be shitting his pants

They've got Weisselburg pretty dead to rights. I still think its even odds that he'll take the fall to maintain a flow of cash to his family.
But Vance can go after at least some of his kids too.

imo sharpton is a cancer on the republic, but why u brought him up must be a deflection, and anyway the reason no one wants him in jail is HE'S PAYING OFF THE BILL AND IF HE AINT WORKIN HE AINT PAYIN. lol
The New York Post reported in 2019 that Sharpton retired his personal state tax debt, yet still owed nearly $700,000 in back taxes for three of his companies.

The IRS established over $2.8 million in liens against Sharpton from 1995-2010, according to the New York City Office of the City Register. The records indicate Sharpton has paid off over $2.1 million.

USA TODAY confirmed two tax warrants for $492,612.41 and $103,156.06 filed for Alfred Sharpton were satisfied on May 9, 2018, and June 5, 2019, respectively, according to the Tax Warrant Notice System for the State of New York.
Must be a deflection. That’s really weak shit. He’s paying nothing because he still claims he makes no money. By the way he still owes over 4 times what Weisselberg is alleged to owe. Why isn’t Al in custody and in handcuffs? Try again.

Must be a deflection. That’s really weak shit. He’s paying nothing because he still claims he makes no money. By the way he still owes over 4 times what Weisselberg is alleged to owe. Why isn’t Al in custody and in handcuffs? Try again.
deflection

If you don't think you broke the law you sure as hell do, and everyone should be concerned about political prosecutions.

But since it's after Trump you look the other way.
Please. These assholes know what they did. They’re just looking to buy sympathy from a bunch of losers like you who believe their bullshit.

The only one trying to look the other way is you while these guys get away with committing crimes. Chris Collins committed as clear cut insider trading as you could imagine and he still bitched and moans about political prosecution.

They know Prog woke DA's like Vance want to distract the lemmings from increased crime due to progressive policies with crap like this.
They know that you idiots will be distracted from their law breaking by claiming political prosecution.

If you idiots were so stupid it wouldn’t be so easy for them.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....
You forgot to add the indictment portrays a clear and unambiguous crime.

If Trump wanted them to go easy on them, they should have cooperated.

Forum List

Back