Weisselberg Indicted

Most members of the Trump Crime Family will eventually be perp walked in a set of lovely matching bracelets :)

SEI85546516.jpg

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....
Trumpanzees always have excuses at the ready to cover for Trumps collection of felons. So now we wait for Trump to throw him under the bus, and your cult programming will change to same.

Tell us again how Trump can indict people
Indictment of crimes is an executive power and according to article 2, all executive power comes from the president.

That’s why he claimed it gave him the power to do whatever he wanted. That’s why he claimed to be the chief law enforcement agent.

Indictment of crimes is an executive power and according to article 2, all executive power comes from the president.

That’s why he claimed it gave him the power to do whatever he wanted. That’s why he claimed to be the chief law enforcement agent.
I don't care what HE claimed, Dumbass.

I'm calling you out for what YOU claimed.

Show me where a President indicts people.

Asked and answered.

The power to indict someone is an executive power. Article 2 says that power rests with the president. The AG and prosecutors can indict people only because they are delegated that power from the president.

There. Now I’ve shown you.

Asked and answered.

The power to indict someone is an executive power. Article 2 says that power rests with the president. The AG and prosecutors can indict people only because they are delegated that power from the president.

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Thanks for finally admitting the obvious.

Asked and answered.

You’ve yet to point out any mistake in anything that I’ve said.

Asked and answered.

You’ve yet to point out any mistake in anything that I’ve said.
You just posted that it isn’t the President who indicts people, Clown.

You just keep losing.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....
You forgot to add the indictment portrays a clear and unambiguous crime.

If Trump wanted them to go easy on them, they should have cooperated.

It portrays some DA douches attempt at criminalizing being a friend of Trump.

Trumpanzees always have excuses at the ready to cover for Trumps collection of felons. So now we wait for Trump to throw him under the bus, and your cult programming will change to same.

Cult accusations coming from a soi boi cuck like you?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Go pee sitting down somewhere to get in touch with your feminine side.

It portrays some DA douches attempt at criminalizing being a friend of Trump.
I’m sorry, is he indicted for being a friend to Trump or indicted for evading hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes?

Checks the indictment.

Turns out it’s the second one.

Forum List

Back