Weisselberg Indicted

When the local DA is not prosecuting quality of life crimes, and the next one coming in wants to increase that, it pisses me off.
Lol. Quality of life crimes? Jesus, the mental gymnastics here.

Marty, stop making up arbitrary distinctions. There was solid evidence of a crime. A prosecutor is charging it.

If that pisses you off, then it’s your problem.

Note they don't argue the evidence. But instead, pull the same sniveling 'but its all so unfair!' beta conservative schtick they use to justify rampant corruption, fraud, and lies.

How's Kamala's dildo tasting in your mouth?

An indictment just lists supposed evidence, lets see what happens when a good defense attorney gets at it.

A DA can indict a ham sandwich if they want to.
The flavor of dildos, I'll leave to you.

I'll stick with the evidence. The two sets of books....one listing compesation as taxable. The other not. Evidence of tax fraud both by Weisselberg and the Trump organization.

When the local DA is not prosecuting quality of life crimes, and the next one coming in wants to increase that, it pisses me off.

Marty, stop making up arbitrary distinctions. There was solid evidence of a crime. A prosecutor is charging it.

Note they don't argue the evidence. But instead, pull the same sniveling 'but its all so unfair!' beta conservative schtick they use to justify rampant corruption, fraud, and lies.

An indictment just lists supposed evidence, lets see what happens when a good defense attorney gets at it.

I'll stick with the evidence. The two sets of books....one listing compesation as taxable. The other not. Evidence of tax fraud both by Weisselberg and the Trump organization.
When you’re losing, your disdain becomes more and more emotionally fragile.

It’s your insecurity bubbling to the surface.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....
Trumpanzees always have excuses at the ready to cover for Trumps collection of felons. So now we wait for Trump to throw him under the bus, and your cult programming will change to same.

Cult accusations coming from a soi boi cuck like you?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Go pee sitting down somewhere to get in touch with your feminine side.
Like most cultists, you seem to have the brain and self control of a child.

Hey look!

Marty is losing an argument and he did us the favor of letting us know when he’s realized it.

The shrill insults and desperte attempts to switch the topic are kind of his tell. My personal favorite was 'Fuck off you bag-cat lady cuntwad.'

It perfectly sums up his argumentative style. While this perfectly sums up mine:

1626114319514.png

The actual evidence they won't touch with a 10 foot pole. There is always some excuse to ignore their corruption, their fraud, their crimes. There's always some excuse why they shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions.

What does that tell you? That there isn't a case you dim bulb.
It tells me we don’t really prosecute wealthy people in this country because our justice system is broken.

It’s easier to target poor kids breaking windows than corrupt rich guys.

The State AG and the feds are the ones to prosecute the crime in question, not a Manhattan DA with a soaring crime rate in his jurisdiction
That's the best fake excuse you have for why you are throwing hissy fit # 1,000,000 over yet another member of the criminal Trump mob being indicted for felonies?

Hahahahaaaaaaa.. Do you think anyone buys that? How far gone do you have to be to even try out this hilarious horseshit? Trump has really turned your brains to tapioca, pal.

Still gotta get the name Trump in there even if he had no idea what was going on, if anything was going on....

When you’re losing, your disdain becomes more and more emotionally fragile.

It’s your insecurity bubbling to the surface.

No, it's called keeping myself entertained after the 5th or 6th cycle of stating my point and you idiots just showing off your TDS.

Om nom nom nom.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....
Trumpanzees always have excuses at the ready to cover for Trumps collection of felons. So now we wait for Trump to throw him under the bus, and your cult programming will change to same.

Cult accusations coming from a soi boi cuck like you?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Go pee sitting down somewhere to get in touch with your feminine side.
Like most cultists, you seem to have the brain and self control of a child.

Awww, fort fuck indymedia cuck has a sadz?

What does that tell you? That there isn't a case you dim bulb.
It tells me we don’t really prosecute wealthy people in this country because our justice system is broken.

It’s easier to target poor kids breaking windows than corrupt rich guys.

poor kids breaking windows to get into people's shit is usually more important because the people getting broken into are usually just as poor. Plus the chance for violence is exponentially higher in these situations compared to white collar crime.

The State AG and the feds are the ones to prosecute the crime in question, not a Manhattan DA with a soaring crime rate in his jurisdiction
That's the best fake excuse you have for why you are throwing hissy fit # 1,000,000 over yet another member of the criminal Trump mob being indicted for felonies?

Hahahahaaaaaaa.. Do you think anyone buys that? How far gone do you have to be to even try out this hilarious horseshit? Trump has really turned your brains to tapioca, pal.

Not an excuse, a fact. Local DA's that are currently trying to gun for Trump are also the ones deciding to not prosecute petty crime, and the resulting crime increase always seems to shock them....

If some middle or low class guy did this those who want to protect this guy would want to throw him in prison. So for some reason protecting wealthy is a priority. Why?

poor kids breaking windows to get into people's shit is usually more important because the people getting broken into are usually just as poor. Plus the chance for violence is exponentially higher in these situations compared to white collar crime.
If it’s a violent crime, it’s no longer a broken windows issue.

You’re rationalizing ignoring hundreds of thousands of dollars of fraud because of you want to focus on hundreds of dollars theft.

It’s pathetic the lengths you go through to protect the rich. We can’t prosecute them because their crime sent SMALL enough.

No, it's called keeping myself entertained after the 5th or 6th cycle of stating my point and you idiots just showing off your TDS.
It’s the 5th or 6th revision of your rationalization. You constantly shift your talking points when the previous ones become indefensible as they’re picked apart. I’ve caught you directly contradicting yourself in numerous threads.

At which point in time you resort to being disgusting and vulgar because you’ve run out of intelligent sounding things to say.

You’re rationalizing ignoring hundreds of thousands of dollars of fraud because of you want to focus on hundreds of dollars theft.

It’s pathetic the lengths you go through to protect the rich. We can’t prosecute them because their crime sent SMALL enough.

I'm saying let the DA's with the beancounters handle that shit, because some local idiot doesn't have the staff to present it to a jury without them being bored for 5 weeks of numbers.

What's pathetic is a Manhattan DA gunning for something that doesn't impact people on the streets while ignoring things on the street going to hell.

And the guy who breaks into your house when you aren't there easily becomes the guy who breaks in when you are there.

It’s the 5th or 6th revision of your rationalization. You constantly shift your talking points when the previous ones become indefensible as they’re picked apart. I’ve caught you directly contradicting yourself in numerous threads.

At which point in time you resort to being disgusting and vulgar because you’ve run out of intelligent sounding things to say.

Not even close. My main point is this is a political prosecution, nothing more.

You haven't caught shit, you room temperature IQ cuck.

Om nom nom nom nom.

I'm saying let the DA's with the beancounters handle that shit, because some local idiot doesn't have the staff to present it to a jury without them being bored for 5 weeks of numbers.

What's pathetic is a Manhattan DA gunning for something that doesn't impact people on the streets while ignoring things on the street going to hell.

And the guy who breaks into your house when you aren't there easily becomes the guy who breaks in when you are there.
You think tax fraud doesn’t impact people?

What’s this nonsense about “boring” a jury? Is that like a serious criticism? Somehow we can’t prosecute “boring” crimes. Jesus, you’re pathetic.

You haven't caught shit, you room temperature IQ cuck.
What’s ironic here is that Trump’s buddies are screwing our government and you seem to enjoy watching.

But again, your insecurity is shown by attacking others masculinity as if that makes you better.

There are no charges against Trump. Weisselberg is charged with not paying taxes on occasionally driving a company car. Do you really think he will spend half his life in jail because he drove a company car?

There's a whole lot more to Weisselberg's tax fraud than 'driving a company car'.

They have him red-handed. He's facing many, many years in prison.

The question is whether he'll agree to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in planning the Jan. 6 attack in exchange for a reduced sentence.
Which means of course that the real goal here is to get TRUMP!, which in turn means this is a political prosecution. So don't pretend to be all worked up about Weisselberg, someone none of y'all ever heard about before he was indicted.

Forum List

Back