Weisselberg Indicted

It portrays some DA douches attempt at criminalizing being a friend of Trump.
I’m sorry, is he indicted for being a friend to Trump or indicted for evading hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes?

Checks the indictment.

Turns out it’s the second one.

Something that would have been an audit is now a criminal case only because he's involved with Trump.

Something that would have been an audit is now a criminal case only because he's involved with Trump.
It’s a criminal case because they clearly intended to defraud the government. Tax fraud is prosecuted as a criminal case.

You want the government to go easy on them after they fought them every step of the way? That’s not how the government treats the rest of us.

It’s a criminal case because they clearly intended to defraud the government. Tax fraud is prosecuted as a criminal case.

You want the government to go easy on them after they fought them every step of the way? That’s not how the government treats the rest of us.

I want local DA's to concentrate on local crime and let the State AG's and Feds handle this sort of thing.

Vance is nothing more than a front for the lefty TDS morons like you.

I want local DA's to concentrate on local crime and let the State AG's and Feds handle this sort of thing.

Tax fraud is local crime.

I want crimes prosecuted. Seems like you don’t, at least not when they’re the crimes of people who are friends with Trump.

I want crimes prosecuted. Seems like you don’t, at least not when they’re the crimes of people who are friends with Trump.
Show us where you said you wanted Al Sharpton prosecuted.

When the local DA is not prosecuting quality of life crimes, and the next one coming in wants to increase that, it pisses me off.

The State AG and the feds are the ones to prosecute the crime in question, not a Manhattan DA with a soaring crime rate in his jurisdiction.

If you don't think you broke the law you sure as hell do, and everyone should be concerned about political prosecutions.

But since it's after Trump you look the other way.
Please. These assholes know what they did. They’re just looking to buy sympathy from a bunch of losers like you who believe their bullshit.

The only one trying to look the other way is you while these guys get away with committing crimes. Chris Collins committed as clear cut insider trading as you could imagine and he still bitched and moans about political prosecution.

They know Prog woke DA's like Vance want to distract the lemmings from increased crime due to progressive policies with crap like this.
They know that you idiots will be distracted from their law breaking by claiming political prosecution.

If you idiots were so stupid it wouldn’t be so easy for them.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....

The case that the DA has put together is damning. Two sets of books, massive quantities of compensation reported differently on one set of books to the other, and overlapping tax fraud.

When the local DA is not prosecuting quality of life crimes, and the next one coming in wants to increase that, it pisses me off.
Lol. Quality of life crimes? Jesus, the mental gymnastics here.

Marty, stop making up arbitrary distinctions. There was solid evidence of a crime. A prosecutor is charging it.

If that pisses you off, then it’s your problem.

The State AG and the feds are the ones to prosecute the crime in question, not a Manhattan DA with a soaring crime rate in his jurisdiction.
Given that one of the crimes is massive tax fraud of lying about his residency and not paying Manhattan income tax while living in the city, a local DA makes perfect sense.

If you don't think you broke the law you sure as hell do, and everyone should be concerned about political prosecutions.

Please. These assholes know what they did. They’re just looking to buy sympathy from a bunch of losers like you who believe their bullshit.

The only one trying to look the other way is you while these guys get away with committing crimes. Chris Collins committed as clear cut insider trading as you could imagine and he still bitched and moans about political prosecution.

They know Prog woke DA's like Vance want to distract the lemmings from increased crime due to progressive policies with crap like this.
They know that you idiots will be distracted from their law breaking by claiming political prosecution.

One of the most left DA's in one of the most left cities guns for Trump, a case usually handled by the feds or the State AG's.....

The case that the DA has put together is damning. Two sets of books, massive quantities of compensation reported differently on one set of books to the other, and overlapping tax fraud.

Like you would say anything else.

WE FINALLY GOT DRUMPF MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Marty, stop making up arbitrary distinctions. There was solid evidence of a crime. A prosecutor is charging it.

Note they don't argue the evidence. But instead, pull the same sniveling 'but its all so unfair!' beta conservative schtick they use to justify rampant corruption, fraud, and lies.

Like you would say anything else.

WE FINALLY GOT DRUMPF MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
The evidence you keep avoiding like it was on fire says otherwise.

Yes, broken windows issues that Guiliani and Bloomberg made a priority that cleaned the city up, that the current crop of prog douches are ignoring.

Yes, broken windows issues that Guiliani and Bloomberg made a priority that cleaned the city up, that the current crop of prog douches are ignoring.
Prosecuting tax fraud is similar to broken windows policing.

You gotta crack down on these guys or they’re just going to keep doing it. These assholes think they’re above the law.

Um, hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax fraud over a decade is hardly 'broken windows'.

You're predictably ignoring the evidence in favor of the classic 'head down, ass up' conservative snivelling that being held accountable for their corruption, fraud and crimes is just so unfair.

Note they don't argue the evidence. But instead, pull the same sniveling 'but its all so unfair!' beta conservative schtick they use to justify rampant corruption, fraud, and lies.

How's Kamala's dildo tasting in your mouth?

An indictment just lists supposed evidence, lets see what happens when a good defense attorney gets at it.

A DA can indict a ham sandwich if they want to.

Um, hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax fraud over a decade is hardly 'broken windows'.

You're predictably ignoring the evidence in favor of the classic 'head down, ass up' conservative snivelling that being held accountable for their corruption, fraud and crimes is so unfair.

I'm saying the State DA and the feds usually handle things like this, not a local DA that needs to worry about his rising crime rate.

I'm saying the State DA and the feds usually handle things like this, not a local DA that needs to worry about his rising crime rate.
The State DA and feds didn’t handle it.

If you want something done right, gotta do it yourself.

Forum List

Back