Weisselberg Indicted

Wrong asshat, YOU tards brought up Helmsley (totally unrelated) yet cry when told to comment on your Dim pals.
Only because you assholes lie about this never being prosecuted.

You are liars.
Hey asshole, learn to read. We have said all along this is settled by civil penalties and a fine. Stop lying dumbfuck.
I read it just fine.

Thing is, it's a lie. You probably don't realize it's a lie. You're just repeating what you're told like a good little puppet.

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.
Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

Please enlighten me or STFU!
Read the thread dumbfuck, then STFU hack.

So you got nothing.

WELL Weisselberg isn't gonna plead. I'm not sure what offer Vance can make him. Weissleberg would have to have immunity, or at least an agreement to plead and pretty favorable payback terms for taxes he avoided by getting stuff in lieu of pay. I assume he paid something but no where near what he'd have paid in straight up income taxes. But he'd have to have the same deal for all his family members.

ANDTHEN, he'd have to flip on Trump and say Trump told him to fiddle the values of property for taxes and loans. Vance doesn't really care about Weisselberg. That has no fatual connenction to the charges. But if he fliped he'd be admitting to what look like felonies because he made the valuations under oath. So he'd have to have immunity from that.

Not that I really care. I just want Trump permanently done. Not an icepick in his ear, but ... done. I think Weissleberg may be really screwed though.

I think that the horse trading will happen during Weisselberg's sentencing phase. They got him red-handed.

I don't think that there will be any link between these tax evasion charges and Trump. Weisselberg kept 2 sets of books. He failed to declare these perks on his tax returns and hid them on the Trump organizations books by creating a second set of books. If anything, he was not only evading taxes, but ripping off Trump as well.

What they want is for Weisselberg to tell everything he knows about Trump's involvement in the planning of the Jan. 6 attack, and any other illegal activity by Trump.

The arm twisting will come at sentencing time...either he spends the rest of his life in prison or he gets a slap on the wrist...it's up to him.
Once again you only demostrate that your just another prog idiot who doesn't know the facts, piling on.

So you got nothing.
Again, READ THE THREAD and don’t comment again until you do so.

My goal is to piss off freedom hating assholes like you.
Yeah, screw me because I don't support the freedom to cheat on your taxes.
Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.
Start a thread on it. This is a thread about Weisselberg.
You would just avoid the thread.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

Your attempted deflection FAILS!!!!

Wrong asshat, YOU tards brought up Helmsley (totally unrelated) yet cry when told to comment on your Dim pals.
Only because you assholes lie about this never being prosecuted.

You are liars.
Hey asshole, learn to read. We have said all along this is settled by civil penalties and a fine. Stop lying dumbfuck.
I read it just fine.

Thing is, it's a lie. You probably don't realize it's a lie. You're just repeating what you're told like a good little puppet.
No it’s not a lie no matter how badly you want it to be. Even your beloved NY Times said this overreach. Historically punished in civil court with a fine.

Either prove the p

So you got nothing.
Either prove the point or STFU!

You apparently got NOTHING to say relevant to the thread.

So your 'Read the thread' bullshit is nonsense,

No it’s not a lie no matter how badly you want it to be. Even your beloved NY Times said this overreach. Historically punished in civil court with a fine.
No. Tax fraud is prosecuted frequently. Hundreds of times a year in federal court alone.

Leniency could have been granted should they have cooperated with the investigation and amended the taxes to be correct, but they decided to play hardball.

So that's what they get. Hardball.

Yet still silent on Al Sharpton and his years of cheating resulting in owing millions more than this elderly man doesn’t. So yes fuck you you hypocritical POS.

This thread is about charging people for tax crimes. Not limited to one guy. See what I did there?

Not a deflection. Try reading the thread before making yourself look bad.

Try saying something intelligent for a change.

I've read the thread, so cut the bullshit.

Either prove the p

So you got nothing.
Either prove the point or STFU!

You apparently got NOTHING to say relevant to the thread.

So your 'Read the thread' bullshit is nonsense,
Read the thread asshole. You obviously have zero idea what the subject is so I’m trying to enlighten you. Apparently you’re not interested in the subject at hand so continue howling at the moon.

The title of the thread is:

"Weisselberg Indicted"

If your post doesn't have anything to do with that, then you're off topic.

Try saying something intelligent for a change.

I've read the thread, so cut the bullshit.
Obviously you haven’t or you would know what’s being discussed.

Now you’re just flat out lying. The desperation is coming off you in waves.
Nope. You're repeating bullshit that has been spoon fed to you.

I've read the documents. The notes confirm he lied. There's no mythical "missing" document that says he didn't. Just some bullshit you are told to believe. The facts are the facts. He lied.

You claimed it was proven he didn't lie. Still waiting for that proof.

The title of the thread is:

"Weisselberg Indicted"

If your post doesn't have anything to do with that, then you're off topic.
Just shut the fuck up. Valid comparisons are not off topic. But keep crying. Your tantrum is mildly entertaining.

Forum List

Back