Welcome To America

The situation is that ICE had issued a detainer for this individual but the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City decided to discard that detainer KNOWING that he had CURRENT felony charges outstanding and PAST VIOLENT CONVICTIONS for felony incidents, so they DELIBERATELY RELEASED him back into a community and he was a public danger.

Except he wasn't wanted on violent felonies... All of his past infractions were drug busts and entering the country illegally. He hadn't use violence in any of his crimes.

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

However, as a sanctuary city, its “Due Process for All” ordinance[24] restricted cooperation with ICE to cases only where the immigrant had both current violent felony charges and past violent felony convictions; therefore, San Francisco disregarded the detainer and released him

But the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City they did not CARE because he's a Brown Illegal Pet and as such must be Protected, to do anything else well that would be racist or whatever

Here's the thing... ICE expects local jurisdictions to hold people for them, as they take their sweet time picking them up.

So who do you give that cell to, a guy who is an actual murderer, or some undocumented alien who keeps sneaking back into the country, and probably will again, if ICE ever gets around to getting him.

If you looked at the Wiki article, you'd know that it was a JURY that acquitted this guy, not a judge.

You would also know that it was an accident, not an intentional shooting.

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man Did not murder her; another damn lie.

How about involuntary man slaughter?
They only charged the asshole with a felon in possession of a firearm despite all his criminal past.
Thats total bullshit!!!

I do however take solace in the fact that at least it was a left tard
who bought the farm.

Is he not in prison right now? I know that charge caries 15+ years in my state.

If so, that's a bit of solace,

It says the below:

View attachment 200602

^^^^ Like OJ Simpson they knew this savage was guilty, that a stupid Bedwetting Jury acquitted him, so The Donald Administration and ICE got him on something else now his filthy buttocks are in a Federal prison away from the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City who probably would have let him go again so he could by ACCIDENT kill another innocent woman or whatever.

I see you have never done your civic duty and served on a jury. If you had you would never have posted such a foolish comment.

That said, I doubt you've ever been to San Francisco, and thus your intolerance for The City is nothing more than an echo. And as with all bigotry, it is framed on ignorance.

The man who murdered her was an Illegal though that is the main point. What is your opinion of this MS-13 Crowd of savages?

The man Did not murder her; another damn lie.

How about involuntary man slaughter?
They only charged the asshole with a felon in possession of a firearm despite all his criminal past.
Thats total bullshit!!!

I do however take solace in the fact that at least it was a left tard
who bought the farm.

Is he not in prison right now? I know that charge caries 15+ years in my state.

If so, that's a bit of solace,

It says the below:

View attachment 200602

^^^^ Like OJ Simpson they knew this savage was guilty, that a stupid Bedwetting Jury acquitted him, so The Donald Administration and ICE got him on something else now his filthy buttocks are in a Federal prison away from the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City who probably would have let him go again so he could by ACCIDENT kill another innocent woman or whatever.

I see you have never done your civic duty and served on a jury. If you had you would never have posted such a foolish comment.

That said, I doubt you've ever been to San Francisco, and thus your intolerance for The City is nothing more than an echo. And as with all bigotry, it is framed on ignorance.

"That said, I doubt you've ever been to San Francisco, and thus your intolerance for The City is nothing more than an echo. And as with all bigotry, it is framed on ignorance."

Oh but I have been to San Francisco, I have posted about it at random in threads where California has been the topic, but also I posted an entire thread the OP about a bizarro happening on The Golden Gate Bridge, the thread from March 2016:

When I was in San Francisco

The situation is that ICE had issued a detainer for this individual but the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City decided to discard that detainer KNOWING that he had CURRENT felony charges outstanding and PAST VIOLENT CONVICTIONS for felony incidents, so they DELIBERATELY RELEASED him back into a community and he was a public danger.

Except he wasn't wanted on violent felonies... All of his past infractions were drug busts and entering the country illegally. He hadn't use violence in any of his crimes.

However, as a sanctuary city, its “Due Process for All” ordinance[24] restricted cooperation with ICE to cases only where the immigrant had both current violent felony charges and past violent felony convictions; therefore, San Francisco disregarded the detainer and released him

But the Leftists in San Francisco Sanctuary City they did not CARE because he's a Brown Illegal Pet and as such must be Protected, to do anything else well that would be racist or whatever

Here's the thing... ICE expects local jurisdictions to hold people for them, as they take their sweet time picking them up.

So who do you give that cell to, a guy who is an actual murderer, or some undocumented alien who keeps sneaking back into the country, and probably will again, if ICE ever gets around to getting him.

So if he hadn't been released, there'd be 1 more American alive and well, right?

Please document the police releasing a murderer so they couild hold someone for ICE moron.

56E67A03-D9C1-4AB5-AE8B-1C0D6037687C.jpeg

So if he hadn't been released, there'd be 1 more American alive and well, right?

Not necessarily. Someone else might have picked up that gun that was left on a park bench and it might have still misfired.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and people like you think that's just dandy and let's NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

But man, one accident involves an undocumented immigrant, and you guys are all pissing your pants.

Not necessarily. Someone else might have picked up that gun that was left on a park bench and it might have still misfired.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and people like you think that's just dandy and let's NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

But man, one accident involves an undocumented immigrant, and you guys are all pissing your pants.

"gun left on a park bench"

Lemme tell ya: Who the hell picks up a gun left on a park bench?

It coulda been used to murder kids in the nearby woods, I wouldn't touch it.

Then, on top of that..pick it up and have it go off in your hands?

How does that even happen?

Derp alert!

You're reaching for a bridge too far there, JoeB131

As for you talking about "common sense" gun control or "common sense" anything:

iu

Last edited:

Derp alert!

You're reaching for a bridge too far there, ]

13 Jurors found that plausible. The prosecutor was unable to prove he was the one who took that gun from the unlocked car of a federal agent who left it there.

Derp alert!

the gun model in question has a reputation for firing accidentally.

Point was, they established he was not aiming at the young woman, that the bullet ricocheted off of some rocks and hit her.

No criminal intent...

Derp alert!

the gun model in question has a reputation for firing accidentally.

Point was, they established he was not aiming at the young woman, that the bullet ricocheted off of some rocks and hit her.

No criminal intent...

Ya got a link?
I find it hard to believe that a federal officer would be carrying a defective firearm.

The left wing are only getting worse. They won't stop until it gets bloody.

We should all know that.

They are the worst enemy America faces. They are responsible for ALL of today's evils

Haha, Latino illegals aren't our worst enemy, your Kosher people are.

They are my brothers. Mexicans and Pollacks aren't. Jews are also about 1.5% of the population. They don't root. They dont rob, rape and murder. They are successful. They are an asset to America. The brown races are the takers (-there are exceptions)

Forum List

Back