🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome To TrumpCare

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
“I shouldn’t say this,” Trump said, “but we essentially repealed Obamacare.”

Trump just told the truth. He may wish he hadn’t.

Enjoy your record high Trumpcare medical and insurance costs, rubes.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011

it will be interesting in 18, because we now have the gop establishment policies for healthcare and taxes. I admit that instead of what we had in Nov of 16, I'd have preferred a lower corp tax rate, with more income being taxed, and just a tax credit for anyone without employer sponsored care ... or Medicaid or Medicare.

We basically have the fiscal non-discipline of W without the compassionate conservatism. LOL

Yup, the more HusseinCare implodes, the more people will demand its repeal.

Time to bury that steaming pile of shit Obama left us on our doorstep.

I'm all for block grants, but not with per capita cuts to finance more tax cuts for the 1% ... which is probably the gop establishment's final position

I'd rather make him eat it.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011
Hmmm, let's see here. Don't work, suck off welfare, you don't get health care insurance.
No insurance, you die.
You die and your type stop weakening the gene pool.
Darwin was brilliant!

Hmmm, let's see here. Don't work, suck off welfare, you don't get health care insurance.
No insurance, you die.
Darwin was brilliant!
Oh, look. A tard who says only lazy people are having difficulty paying their health insurance and medical bills.

Isn't that just precious!

That's funny. I don't recall them saying these things when they were whining about rising costs under ObamaCare!

Fucking cocksucking hypocrites.

No insurance, you die.
Darwin was brilliant!
Oh, look. A tard who thinks only lazy people are having difficulty paying their health insurance and medical bills.

That's funny. I don't recall them saying these things when they were whining about ObamaCare!

Fucking hypocrites.
Not repealing the mandate that forces people to purchase a for profit product would change that?

Trump just said ObamaCare is repealed.

It's all his now. It's TrumpCare.

Enjoy your skyrocketing TrumpCare costs! :lol:

Yes, I expect huge premium increases. If the Republicans don't want to give us a free market (they don't) then they should work with the Democrats to give us Canada-style universal healthcare.

In a free market, I could self-diagnose and buy my drugs from China. The only relevant role for the government is to police fraud.

Another campaign promise kept. Thank you President trump!

campaign.jpg

Govt fucked up healthcare
So, we should let the govt continue to fuck everything up because if not, everything will fuck up.
The mind of a statist = :uhoh3:

No insurance, you die.
Darwin was brilliant!
Oh, look. A tard who thinks only lazy people are having difficulty paying their health insurance and medical bills.

That's funny. I don't recall them saying these things when they were whining about ObamaCare!

Fucking hypocrites.
Not repealing the mandate that forces people to purchase a for profit product would change that?
Oh, look. A tard with a memory like a goldfish!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

So, we should let the govt continue to fuck everything up because if not, everything will fuck up.
Hey dumb shit. Have you even read all my posts about what we should do about health care? I've posted my thoughts dozens, if not hundreds, of times.

But you had to pull a lie out of your ass instead. Because that's what you tards do.

No insurance, you die.
Darwin was brilliant!

Fucking hypocrites.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Good gawd, you senile fuck. Did you speak of fallacies and shit in the OP?
Bet you didnt think it would be you doing it! :badgrin:

Hey dumb shit. Have you even read all my posts about what we should do about health care? I've posted my thoughts dozens, if not hundreds, of times.

But you had to pull a lie out of your ass instead. Because that's what you tards do.
STATIST
You say their name, and they will come! ;)

No insurance, you die.
Darwin was brilliant!

Fucking hypocrites.

Good gawd, you senile fuck. Did you speak of fallacies and shit in the OP?
Bet you didnt think it would be you doing it! :badgrin:

I'm blasting you tards with the truth. Too bad you are too willfully stupid to see it.

Enjoy your record high medical and insurance bills under TrumpCare!

What sabatoge ?

Forum List

Back