Welcome to your Glorious Dem Future under Biden et al

Libs destroy and ruin then erect tent cities and say you are saved. MPLS has huge new one. Everyone knows LA is famous for em....fine job.
Most of the progs on this board, a tent is an upgrade for them.....

They miss the good ole days of the brown turd Obammy..

obamaville.jpg

Thanks to liberal Progressivism, I can almost guarantee that the shack pictured above will be very common in America in the coming decades.
In fact, it may soon be considered a luxury home in America at the rate we're going.

We're basically gliding at this point on past wealth and productivity.
It's like you were rich at one point but your income source evaporated and you're just living off the remaining funds.
Funds that will run out.

At some point, people will begin to leave America looking for greener pastures.

On one occasion, a tenant sent him a video of a person – who appeared to be coming from the park – try to open car door handles in the parking lot. That same person then allegedly went up to the building and tried to open the tenant’s windows.

The landlord is suing the park board for at least $10,000 in damages, an added video security system, security patrols, repairing damage, and replacing lost tenants.

Powderhorn Landlord Sues Minneapolis Park Board Over Homeless Encampment Crime
nothing like having 800 zombies deposited on top of you.......

Once we get past the ugly, arrogant, ignorant stain that is Trumpism, we get to work on the ridiculous shit show that has become of the Democratic Party.

A lot of work to do. One day at a time. Baby steps.

If you get rid of the "Trumpists" , all you will have are Democrats and they aren't interested in change.

Once we get past the ugly, arrogant, ignorant stain that is Trumpism, we get to work on the ridiculous shit show that has become of the Democratic Party.

I dont vote personality....I vote issues. Its not a beauty contest.

I dont vote personality....I vote issues. Its not a beauty contest.
I wasn't talking about personality.

TO some extent ya were....the old he isnt Presidential crap......guy has got more done in four yrs than most take on in eight.

much more crime..much more HATE of whites and attack on whites......and they complain about the KKK and Unite the Right!!!!??? fk them.....we will not be replaced

Forum List

Back