🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcoming the American president Gaza style

How many times do I have to repeat the same history to you? The entire region, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, etc were part of Turkish Ottoman Empire for 600 years, !

Rather than repeat it - try learning it.

Is Saudi Arabia in the Ottoman Empire?

Ottoman_Empire_in_Asia_since_1792.jpg
Yes, the Ottomans controled Mecca and Medina, in ARABIA. Having problems reading maps now, you ignorant asswipe? Go crawl back in your hole.

Ottoman_Empire_b.jpg

map-ottoman-empire-modern.png

saigon---it seems to me---based on my extensive
erudition-----that that which is called SAUDI ARABIA---
was a big----out there place upon which the Ottomans
did not have full control and local jerks were into
tribal warfare----but the Ottomans did believe
they owned it all -----lock stock and barrel---until
some even bigger local jerks managed to lay
even bigger than local claims---in the
19th and 20th centuries ----vaguely. Even the
moghul empire was not fully MOGHUL
controlled. Prior to the internet----lots of
local stuff happened. At one time---Lower
Manhattan was controlled by TAMMANY HALL

One can gain a good perspective of saudi arabia ----
by noting the career and personality of Omar
Sharif-----in the true history of saudi arabia as
depicted in the educational documentary titled
"LAWRENCE OF ARABIA" good theme
music too-----real GENUINE SAUDI SCORE

Much of "LAWRENCE OF ARABIA" was filmed in Andalucia Spain

Most of the 700,000 ended up in Jordan, aka "Arab Palestine".

Indeed, the government of Israel was established in Palestine by foreigners without the consent of the people.
How many times do I have to repeat the same history to you? The entire region, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, etc were part of Turkish Ottoman Empire for 600 years, without any "consent". Once the Ottoman Empire collapsed after WWIi, it was then divided into the countries we see today, and "rulers" and Kings were put as leaders. All without the "consent" of the people. They then dedicated the entire country of Jordan, initially labeled Arab Palestine, and Israel as Jewish Palestine.

Arabs didn't like Jews having a country of their own, living in the land of their ancestors, in a JEWISH state? Too fucking bad!

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...

What I said is true.

So many examples, someone should write a book on it. My personal favorite example of Palestinian mentality was back in 1970. While king Hussein & Yasar Arafat were signing peace agreements, the Palestinians highjacked a TWA & KLM airliner & land them in Amman. King Hussein was not too pleased with this. Oh well, no problem. Black September established a lasting peace between Jordan & the Palestinians.

It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Where president was at the timeGaza Militants Fire Rockets Into Southern Region During Obama Visit

How many times do I have to repeat the same history to you? The entire region, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, etc were part of Turkish Ottoman Empire for 600 years, !

Rather than repeat it - try learning it.

Is Saudi Arabia in the Ottoman Empire?

Ottoman_Empire_in_Asia_since_1792.jpg

Saigon, if I were you, I would just give up with that topic. You know very little and you just keep making a fool out of yourself

Actually, if the Palestinians were to stop resisting it would be hard for the Jews to keep them from voting, and the non-Jews far outnumber the Jews if it were one country.

Should the US stand in the way of democracy to support a Jewish dictator in oppression of the majority, just to keep things 'Jewish'?

The Jews are fools for not pushing hard, fast and now for a two-state solution with explicit and detailed rules spelling out citizenship in both states.

Most Palestinians are not citizens of Israel - hence they can not vote.

btw, My apologies for not providing the source for Ben Gurion's quote - I typed it in from his autobigraphy. For those that think the quote is fake - please check with that.

Indeed, about 700,000 were removed from Israel's voter rolls in 1948.

Are you saying Israel expelled 700 000 Palis ?

Roudy -

That's ok - I hadn't for a moment expected you to admit that you were wrong. You aren't a strong enough for poster for that.

The Ottoman Empire NEVER controlled the Saudi Interior, and had only scant control over much of the coast and desert areas in what is now Eastern Jordan, as we know from Lawrence of Arabia's notes. Well, you don't know - but people interested in the topic will.

Indeed, the government of Israel was established in Palestine by foreigners without the consent of the people.
How many times do I have to repeat the same history to you? The entire region, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, etc were part of Turkish Ottoman Empire for 600 years, without any "consent". Once the Ottoman Empire collapsed after WWIi, it was then divided into the countries we see today, and "rulers" and Kings were put as leaders. All without the "consent" of the people. They then dedicated the entire country of Jordan, initially labeled Arab Palestine, and Israel as Jewish Palestine.

Arabs didn't like Jews having a country of their own, living in the land of their ancestors, in a JEWISH state? Too fucking bad!

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...

What I said is true.
What you said is you believe in lies and you want to convince others of it. Yeah.

Roudy -

That's ok - I hadn't for a moment expected you to admit that you were wrong. You aren't a strong enough for poster for that.

The Ottoman Empire NEVER controlled the Saudi Interior, and had only scant control over much of the coast and desert areas in what is now Eastern Jordan, as we know from Lawrence of Arabia's notes. Well, you don't know - but people interested in the topic will.
INTERIOR?! AS IN DESERT?! Shadap you fuckwad piece of shit ignorant liar, even after I slap you in the face with the truth that the Ottomans controlled Islams two holiest sites In ARABIA, Mecca and Medina, and its coast, BASICALLY, WHAT COUNTS, you insist on regurgitating your vomit and boradcasting your stupidity to the whole world.

Seriously, go fuck yourself, you low class asswipe. You are a big waste of time. Go play with your racist friends on Stromfront.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I also know that you understand that you are wrong when you melt down into mindless abuse. Do carry on.
You understand jackshit. You claimed the Ottomans did not control Arabia, now that I made made you eat our own arrogant shit, you resort to childish word games. At some point you have to face the reality that you are nothing but a lying ignorant scum.

You claimed the Ottomans did not control Arabia,

Yes, which is true, of course.

As any schoolboy knows, the Ottoman Empire never controled more than perhaps 20% of what is now Saudi Arabia, and only controled parts of what is now Eastern Jordan (e.g. Wadi Rum) on paper. Deals with local tribesmen were acts of conveniance at best, and only existed at all because of the absence of any legitimate challenge.

You probably wouldn't be familiar with Lawrence of Arabia, but his bio (not to mention the sublime David Lean film) are worth checking out for anyone actually interested in the topic. Wadi Rum is also a wonderful place to visit.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lawrence-Arabia-Capo-Paperback-Liddell/dp/0306803542]Lawrence Of Arabia (Da Capo Paperback): B. H. Liddell Hart: 9780306803543: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

You claimed the Ottomans did not control Arabia,

Yes, which is true, of course.

As any schoolboy knows, the Ottoman Empire never controled more than perhaps 20% of what is now Saudi Arabia, and only controled parts of what is now Eastern Jordan (e.g. Wadi Rum) on paper. Deals with local tribesmen were acts of conveniance at best, and only existed at all because of the absence of any legitimate challenge.

You probably wouldn't be familiar with Lawrence of Arabia, but his bio (not to mention the sublime David Lean film) are worth checking out for anyone actually interested in the topic. Wadi Rum is also a wonderful place to visit.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lawrence-Arabia-Capo-Paperback-Liddell/dp/0306803542]Lawrence Of Arabia (Da Capo Paperback): B. H. Liddell Hart: 9780306803543: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

try again saigon----- "OTTOMANS DID NOT CONTROL" ---does
not mean that arabia was not part of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE ----
it means that large parts of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----were
under local control some thing happened in the MOGHUL
EMPIRE ------lots of local autonomous control------its the way
it is in fifth world large empires and before al gore invented
the internet. ------I read the book and saw the movie------
and I do consider that sort of "art" very helpful in learning
history------but you need a bit more than the entertainment

since you brought it up----arabs of palestine were very
annoyed with the----OTTOMAN CONTROL which was
in conflict with LOCAL ISLAMIC CHIEFTAIN control
---especially that mitigation of the shariah stuff that
created the possbility for JOOOOOS to buy land,<<<
just saying----since you brought it up. Of course in
arabia----OTTOMAN INPUT was a bit more
difficult since arabia was an entirely tribal thing

iRosie -

We seem to be in basic agreement here - what we are talking about in Arabia was essentially local control.

I am not sure why you do not consider 'Lawrence' useful for learning history - it is history. Like many people, I went to Wadi Rum and stayed in the desert to get a sense of what Lawrence lived with after I read the book and saw the film. It's an extraordinary experience, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

And yes- Palestinians fought against Ottoman control, and in doing so established very clearly that Palestinians saw themselves as quite a seperate entity from the Ottomans - I am delighted that you can admit that.

iRosie -

We seem to be in basic agreement here - what we are talking about in Arabia was essentially local control.

I am not sure why you do not consider 'Lawrence' useful for learning history - it is history. Like many people, I went to Wadi Rum and stayed in the desert to get a sense of what Lawrence lived with after I read the book and saw the film. It's an extraordinary experience, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

And yes- Palestinians fought against Ottoman control, and in doing so established very clearly that Palestinians saw themselves as quite a seperate entity from the Ottomans - I am delighted that you can admit that.

I did not suggest at ALL that reading lawrence or watching the movie is
not useful------we are not AT ALL IN "COMPLETE" agreement The
MUSLIMS LIVING IN PALESTINE ---fought OTTOMAN CONTROL not
because they were "palestinians"------but because they were
ARAB MUSLIMS. your hope to establish an "PALESTINIAN IDENTITY"
is utter nonsense. -----the identity that the muslims of palestine had
OPPOSING THE TURKS was "ARAB MUSLIM" vs "TURK" in the
overall sense-----and LOCAL 'arab muslim' control-----in the local
sense. Arab muslims hated the Ottomans
AS ARAB MUSLIMS<<<their identity

The
ARAB MUSLIMS.

And yet we also know they fought against other Arab Muslims.

"The 1834 Arab revolt in Palestine, also known as the Arab Peasants revolt, was a reaction to conscription into the Egyptian army by the W&#257;li Muhammad Ali. Ali, as a part of a modernisation policy, began the conscription of ordinary subjects. "

1834 Arab revolt in Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The
ARAB MUSLIMS.

And yet we also know they fought against other Arab Muslims.

"The 1834 Arab revolt in Palestine, also known as the Arab Peasants revolt, was a reaction to conscription into the Egyptian army by the W&#257;li Muhammad Ali. Ali, as a part of a modernisation policy, began the conscription of ordinary subjects. "

1834 Arab revolt in Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL so? of course they fought against "other arab muslims" ---so
did the saudi muslims fight tribe against tribe -----they STILL DID
NOT HAVE AN IDENTITY CALLED "PALESTINIAN". Their identity
was "I AM ARAB MUSLIM---SHAYKH ABDUL SCHMUCK IS MY LEADER--
--------I really don't care that some people call this place "palestine" ----
I care about my cousins and I hate those other arabs over there unless
shayck abdul schmuck forms an alliance ----then they are my instant
"BROTHERS" and the turks are still dirt " now you got it?

Forum List

Back