Welfare queen wins nearly $200 million powerball - Is this right?

So? What the fuck is your point?

I think the point is that if you do not have your own income, and are dependent on other people's taxes to survive, that you should live a reasonably frugal life and not be gambling. Whether you agree that this particular woman should be able to keep her lottery winnings or not, it is hard to justify someone living on the tax payer's dime and throwing money away gambling.

I disagree. It is none of your business what another person spends their two dollars on. She is an American citizen and still FREE.

My God you are one stupid fuck. She wouldn't have those two dollars if we weren't giving her money for food you dumb fuck.

Because two dollars is so hard to come by. :lol:

a lot easier if someone else is paying for your food that's for sure

Do you want them to starve?

I think the point is that if you do not have your own income, and are dependent on other people's taxes to survive, that you should live a reasonably frugal life and not be gambling. Whether you agree that this particular woman should be able to keep her lottery winnings or not, it is hard to justify someone living on the tax payer's dime and throwing money away gambling.

I disagree. It is none of your business what another person spends their two dollars on. She is an American citizen and still FREE.

My God you are one stupid fuck. She wouldn't have those two dollars if we weren't giving her money for food you dumb fuck.

Of course not, I want them to realize that our largesse is not license for them to thumb their noses at us and waste their own money

I think financial planning assistance should be mandatory when receiving welfare and if you are caught wasting money, you are out

Of course not, I want them to realize that our largesse is not license for them to thumb their noses at us and waste their own money

I think financial planning assistance should be mandatory when receiving welfare and if you are caught wasting money, you are out

Once they're out, the reality is without food assistance many of them would become sick, and then we would have to shell out far more money on their health care.

The reality is without food assistance many of them would become sick, and then we would have to shell out far more money on their health care.

I'm fine with assistance. I'm not fine with poor people saying "haha I have food stamps, so now I can use my own money to go buy fancy wheels, big screen tvs, movie tickets, lottery tickets, etc etc.

The reality is without food assistance many of them would become sick, and then we would have to shell out far more money on their health care.

I'm fine with assistance. I'm not fine with poor people saying "haha I have food stamps, so now I can use my own money to go buy fancy wheels, big screen tvs, movie tickets, lottery tickets, etc etc.

So most poor people don't have the intelligence necessary to budget? :eusa_hand:

So most poor people don't have the intelligence necessary to budget? :eusa_hand:

Most poor people have made MANY bad choices, the inability to budge and plan being one of them..

For example, don't have kids you can't afford ....

I have 5 kids, I'd have 20 if I could afford it, I love having kids But I'm not sure I could afford it so I don't have 20 kids.

I stand beside Israel, as they are an ally of ours. HOWEVER, I wonder how many people support the billions of dollars we give to another country, yet bitch about helping a fellow American. A woman with 4 kids!!! What a scummy attitude. As if none of you have ever needed a helping hand?

Some of these losers just want her to suffer.

They are never satisfied with what is good in life.

And they want to feel superior.

A big screen TV can occupy a lot of time that might otherwise be spent burning a lot of gas up on the road.

Blacks on welfare should buy an old style analog TV at a thrift store for $10. But blacks have to have that 36 inch flat screen so they can tell their black friends "my welfare check is bigger than yours".

A big screen TV can occupy a lot of time that might otherwise be spent burning a lot of gas up on the road.

Blacks on welfare should buy an old style analog TV at a thrift store for $10. But blacks have to have that 36 inch flat screen so they can tell their black friends "my welfare check is bigger than yours".

An old tv will really thrill someone.

Most poor people have made MANY bad choices, the inability to budge and plan being one of them..

How did they make it this far in life?

Government assistance, duh

Government assistance, duh

I mean without becoming completely dysfunctional.

Forum List

Back