Well dems, Communist Dictator of Nicaragua Authorizes Installation of Russian Military Bases and Cruise Missiles in Country

Maybe you should go, because there's no room for stupid "patriots" like you here in America. Take your "Airborne" patch with you.
Nah, I think I’ll stay…You want me to go? Come make me internet wimp….Put on a black hoodie when you come, I don’t want your shit for brains on my lawn….

Where's the link showing American missiles in Ukraine??????
Show your proof!!!!

The U.S. has stationed B61 nuclear gravity bombs in several NATO countries in Europe as part of a nuclear sharing arrangement. The countries that are hosting these U.S. nuclear weapons in Western Europe are:

1. Belgium - at Kleine Brogel Air Base.
  2. Germany - at Büchel Air Base.
  3. Italy - at Aviano Air Base and Ghedi Air Base.
  4. Netherlands - at Volkel Air Base.
These nuclear sharing arrangements have been a part of NATO's strategy since the Cold War. Under this setup, non-nuclear NATO members participate in the planning for the use of U.S. nuclear weapons and have specially modified aircraft capable of delivering these weapons if needed. The US government's intent to turn Ukraine into a NATO base is well documented. Part of Russia is in Europe, and the US military is deployed there. with some weapons of mass destruction. So, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You F them, they F you. How about that?

Last edited:
the U.S. has stationed B61 nuclear gravity bombs in several NATO countries in Europe as part of a nuclear sharing arrangement. The countries believed to host these U.S. nuclear weapons in Western Europe are:

1. Belgium - at Kleine Brogel Air Base.
  2. Germany - at Büchel Air Base.
  3. Italy - at Aviano Air Base and Ghedi Air Base.
  4. Netherlands - at Volkel Air Base.
These nuclear sharing arrangements have been a part of NATO's strategy since the Cold War. Under this setup, non-nuclear NATO members participate in the planning for the use of U.S. nuclear weapons and have specially modified aircraft capable of delivering these weapons if needed. The US government's intent to turn Ukraine into a NATO base is well documented. Part of Russia is in Europe, and the US military is deployed there. with some weapons of mass destruction. So, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You F them, they F you. How about that?
Ukraine is NOT NATO!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Nah, I think I’ll stay…You want me to go? Come make me internet wimp….Put on a black hoodie when you come, I don’t want your shit for brains on my lawn….
scared.gif

Ukraine is NOT NATO!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
I never said it was shithead. It was in the process of becoming a member and was already, in many ways, an unofficial member, with NATO already operating in Ukraine, in a training capacity and conducting R&D of biological and chemical weapons. Billions of dollars in American weapons have been flowing into Ukraine for several years now. Even before the Russian invasion. You have your head up your ass.

I never said it was shithead. It was in the process of becoming a member and was already, in many ways, an unofficial member, with NATO already operating in Ukraine, in a training capacity and conducting R&D of biological and chemical weapons. Billions of dollars in American weapons have been flowing into Ukraine for several years now. Even before the Russian invasion. You have your head up your ass.
Fuck off, commie.
The Contrarian stated "MISSLES IN UKRAINE".
Of course, there are NONE!!!!

You say us anti ukrainian war deplorables are putin lovers. Yet your boy is going to allow russian missles in "our:" hemisphere. Why???? b/c nicaugaua has no money. They can't bribe joe, no pipelines to joes laundry.
Im willing to bomb the #### out of nicaragua
Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine ... LOL Hypocrits

Totally independent of a democrat or republican US government administration - since both have been pursuing a so called imperialistic and hegemonic US global policy since 1899 - it is inevitable that e.g. Russia and China will do the same, and setup military bases and spheres of influence especially in the Central American region.

It can't be that e.g. the USA is claiming the entire Central American territory and e.g. Caribbean sea for themselves - whilst disputing e.g. China's claims towards the South-China-Sea, and parading USN Task-forces 100mls away from China's coastline.

As the saying goes - one reaps what one sows.

Fuck off, commie.
The Contrarian stated "MISSLES IN UKRAINE".
Of course, there are NONE!!!!

The US hasn't sent any missiles to Ukraine in the last two years? The US has sent many advanced, highly destructive weapons to Ukraine to kill Russians. So now the Russians are making friends with Latin American countries that are being economically sanctioned by the US, like Nicaragua, Cuba and Venezuela, among other nations as well. Even Mexico might become a close ally of Russia and China. Like I said, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Take your medicine.

Last edited:
Totally independent of a democrat or republican US government administration - since both have been pursuing a so called imperialistic and hegemonic US global policy since 1899 - it is inevitable that e.g. Russia and China will do the same, and setup military bases and spheres of influence especially in the Central American region.

It can't be that e.g. the USA is claiming the entire Central American territory and e.g. Caribbean sea for themselves - whilst disputing e.g. China's claims towards the South-China-Sea, and parading USN Task-forces 100mls away from China's coastline.

As the saying goes - one reaps what one sows.

China was a colony of the UK, and many other Asian countries were likewise under European colonial rule. The US through its "Monroe Doctrine" prohibits another world power to establish itself on the American continent, militarily and economically as well. However, the US does whatever it wants around the world, so now other powers are establishing close relations with Latin American countries, despite the "Monroe Doctrine". America says F-U to the whole world, doing whatever it wants, and now other powers are likewise saying F-U to the US and doing whatever they want, in response to American hegemonic imperialism.

Last edited:

“Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another; and it becomes my duty to guarantee as well as to possess.”​

Thomas Paine.

If we have the right to not have weapons placed near our borders by others, so does Russia.

Forum List

Back