Well, did Comey sabotage hillary? Yes or no.

Did Comey sabotage hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Go ahead and attach your name to it. I am talking to you, you stupid moron liberal.

Let us know how you vote, you stupid liberal.

They either won't vote, cause they know they can't.

Or

They will vote yes and give us the left wing two step double talk.

Or

They will lie and now change their mind and say no.

That's it. Oh, they will read this, but trust me. Most will ignore this, cause they know this question causes a dilemma for them.

Liberals are fucking losers

His statements so close to the election may or may not have affected the outcome, but I don't think it was his intent. All Comey cared about was Comey.

If he was trying to sabotage her, he would not have come back a few days later and say there was nothing there. If anything, he was trying to help her while at the same time, restore his credibility.

I doubt it did. Just like all that damning shit about trump grabbing pussies, holding 13 year olds hostage whom he threatens to hurt her family if she don't jack him off and the other 150K accusations of harassment didn't hurt him. Hillary has a history full of shit like this.
The ones behind her were behind her.
It could have caused some never trumpers or independents to not vote but probably not enough to do any damage.
Just my 2 cents.

Go ahead and attach your name to it. I am talking to you, you stupid moron liberal.

Or

Or

That's it. Oh, they will read this, but trust me. Most will ignore this, cause they know this question causes a dilemma for them.

He obviously did. What's in your head air?

Or

Or

Na, Hillary did fine all by herself.

Or

Or

whats a head air? Some spruced up hair dryer?

Comey Was ‘Pressured’ by Trump, Other Republicans Who Hate the Clintons to Reopen Clinton Investigation

29 Oct 2016

“Let’s look at the facts. James Comey has been pressured by Donald Trump and by all the other Republicans who intrinsically feel a pure hatred for anything to do with the Clintons or Hillary Clinton. So, that has been out in the public square and debated. And James Comey came back with this to give them something to get off of him”

Comey Was 'Pressured' by Trump, Other Republicans Who Hate the Clintons to Reopen Clinton Investigation - Breitbart

Last edited:
I said yes. Let's face it Trump would still be dealing with recounts if any of the states he won had even a slightly smaller margin.

Sabotage infers intent to damage, so no.

Hillary lost because she was heavily disliked from the start, then ran a shit campaign. She ignored the rust belt swing states, while also ignoring those, including her husband, that advised her otherwise and was therefore beaten by her own hubris. And that still gives me a great deal of pleasure.

Hillary lost. She is to blame. Nobody else. Not comey, not pooootin, not robby mook, her.

The rest of this is the dems popping smoke because the little whiners still cannot believe they lost and because it helps gives them cover to "resist" and nothing else.

It is nothing but part of a political ploy that began literally the day after the election and has carried forward ever since. It's pathetic.

FBI Director James B. Comey strongly defended his decision to inform Congress in late October that he had reopened an FBI investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the decision to go public 11 days before the election was "one of the world's most painful experiences," but that he would do it again.

"It makes me mildly nauseous to think that we might have had some impact on the election, but honestly, it wouldn't change the decision," he said.

"It was a hard choice, and I still believe in retrospect it was the right choice," he said.

Comey said Wednesday that FBI agents had found emails on a laptop computer used by Anthony Weiner, the husband of a top Clinton aide, and thought they might include some missing emails from Clinton's first months at the State Department.

Comey said he and his top staff debated whether to go public, mindful of longstanding Justice Department policies that seek to avoid actions that could sway elections.

Breaking that policy would be "really bad," Comey said. But he said the only other choice, "concealment," would have been "catastrophic."

"We've got to walk into the world of really bad," he said he concluded. "We've got to tell Congress we are restarting this."

Comey sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28 saying the FBI had recovered thousands of emails in an unrelated probe and was reopening its investigation into whether Clinton may have mishandled classified information.

Although the FBI disclosed a week later that the investigation had found no wrongdoing by Clinton, and that no charges were warranted...

Comey says not talking about the reopened investigation would have been "catastrophic"

After railing against FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, Democrats aligned with her presidential campaign reacted to his firing not with satisfaction — but with deep suspicion.

Among the former Clinton officials weighing in was her campaign manager Robby Mook. Despite frustration and disappointment over the way Comey handled the Clinton investigation, the announcement “terrifies me,” said Mook.

Twilight zone. I was as disappointed and frustrated as anyone at how the email investigation was handled. But this terrifies me.

— Robby Mook (@RobbyMook) May 9, 2017

Clinton officials respond to Comey firing with suspicion, not satisfaction

Or

Or

whats a head air? Some spruced up hair dryer?
thanks punctuation police, I won't forget my next comma.

Forum List

Back