Well, did Comey sabotage hillary? Yes or no.

Did Comey sabotage hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Go ahead and attach your name to it. I am talking to you, you stupid moron liberal.

Let us know how you vote, you stupid liberal.

They either won't vote, cause they know they can't.

Or

They will vote yes and give us the left wing two step double talk.

Or

They will lie and now change their mind and say no.

That's it. Oh, they will read this, but trust me. Most will ignore this, cause they know this question causes a dilemma for them.

Liberals are fucking losers

Hillary's loss can only be blamed on one thing, global warming.

For those keeping track at home, here is the comprehensive list of things caused by global warming.

warmlist

IF comey had not been trying to sabotage hillary he would have brought both investigations to light, not one.
Partisan dog.
He tried and Obama told him not. He said that at the hearing thing the other day.
So Obama tossed the election?
You guys were right all along, Obama hates america! wow.
Well, idk. Its definitely subjective. I don't think it had anything to do with her loss.
I don't think he really hated America. I just think he was incompetent and cared about the world more than us.
It certainly had something to do with her loss there are studies tracking public opinion after the Comey BS. It probably had very little effect on it as, most of the public was tired of the fake "email scandal" but do not underestimate the gullibility of the american public.
Nothing burger... The Hildabeast only has herself and her fucked up supporters to blame... lol

Go ahead and attach your name to it. I am talking to you, you stupid moron liberal.

Let us know how you vote, you stupid liberal.

They either won't vote, cause they know they can't.

Or

They will vote yes and give us the left wing two step double talk.

Or

They will lie and now change their mind and say no.

That's it. Oh, they will read this, but trust me. Most will ignore this, cause they know this question causes a dilemma for them.

Liberals are fucking losers

Hillary's loss can only be blamed on one thing, global warming.
...drowning polar bears

IF comey had not been trying to sabotage hillary he would have brought both investigations to light, not one.
Partisan dog.
They couldn't damage Trump with all the false allegations they threw at him before the election and they knew he would most likely win. The phony Russian connection allegations were invented to give them an issue to keep Trump distracted to slow his agenda down once he took office.
what false allegations? One time I heard him say he was intelligent and respected women, clearly false. But who besides himself, has claimed false statements against him?
Um, maybe the woman who claimed Trump grabbed her ass at the Ray Charles concert (the one that was CANCELLED)? Or the unattractive dyke (who was a staff member at the Clinton Foundation) who claimed he attacked her on the plane, even though the witness said it never happened? Or the one where he supposedly raped a 13 year old girl on a plane (which was thrown out of court)?

Partisan dog.
He tried and Obama told him not. He said that at the hearing thing the other day.
So Obama tossed the election?
You guys were right all along, Obama hates america! wow.
Well, idk. Its definitely subjective. I don't think it had anything to do with her loss.
I don't think he really hated America. I just think he was incompetent and cared about the world more than us.
It certainly had something to do with her loss there are studies tracking public opinion after the Comey BS. It probably had very little effect on it as, most of the public was tired of the fake "email scandal" but do not underestimate the gullibility of the american public.
Nothing burger... The Hildabeast only has herself and her fucked up supporters to blame... lol
-She should have campaigned better
-Russia should have fucked off
Partisan dog.
They couldn't damage Trump with all the false allegations they threw at him before the election and they knew he would most likely win. The phony Russian connection allegations were invented to give them an issue to keep Trump distracted to slow his agenda down once he took office.
what false allegations? One time I heard him say he was intelligent and respected women, clearly false. But who besides himself, has claimed false statements against him?
Um, maybe the woman who claimed Trump grabbed her ass at the Ray Charles concert (the one that was CANCELLED)? Or the unattractive dyke (who was a staff member at the Clinton Foundation) who claimed he attacked her on the plane, even though the witness said it never happened? Or the one where he supposedly raped a 13 year old girl on a plane (which was thrown out of court)?
13 year old girl wasn't raped on a plane but a parties trump was known to attend. You can't even get your facts straight. Trump is more likely than not a rapist. He has already admitted to enjoy sexually assaulting women.

the YEARS of constant drip drip drip headlines of Hillary's so-called email "scandal" was FAKE NEWS.

the YEARS of constant drip drip drip headlines of Hillary's so-called Benghazi "scandal" was FAKE NEWS.

OF COURSE this FAKE NEWS partisan propaganda was a big FACTOR on the average American, barely paying attention to politics.

when asked, Hillary acknowledged this ^ but then took full responsibility, despite FAKE NEWS to the contrary.

“I take absolute personal responsibility,” Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton: I'm to blame for election loss

13 year old girl wasn't raped on a plane but a parties trump was known to attend. You can't even get your facts straight. Trump is more likely than not a rapist. He has already admitted to enjoy sexually assaulting women.
13 year old girl wasn't raped, PERIOD. And I like your evidence..."Trump is more likely than not a rapist". I also noticed you didn't address the other allegations (which were proven wrong).

13 year old girl wasn't raped, PERIOD. And I like your evidence..."Trump is more likely than not a rapist". I also noticed you didn't address the other allegations (which were proven wrong).
Evidence is he admits to sexual assault. As a woman, I know a dangerous man when I see/hear one. He is a rapist. It's been corroborated many times anyways.

Evidence is he admits to sexual assault. As a woman, I know a dangerous man when I see/hear one. He is a rapist. It's been corroborated many times anyways.
What assault did he admit to? And it's never been corroborated and you know it. If it had, he would be in prison. Slander is all you have.

the YEARS of constant drip drip drip headlines of Hillary's so-called email "scandal" was FAKE NEWS.

the YEARS of constant drip drip drip headlines of Hillary's so-called Benghazi "scandal" was FAKE NEWS.

OF COURSE this FAKE NEWS partisan propaganda was a big FACTOR on the average American, barely paying attention to politics.

when asked, Hillary acknowledged this ^ but then took full responsibility, despite FAKE NEWS to the contrary.

“I take absolute personal responsibility,” Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton: I'm to blame for election loss
Hildabeast deserves to be forgotten... she is just a career politician in the league of her own for corruption and repugnancy...

Comey's whole Hillary performance was as I called it at the time.

He announced an investigation before the election for the express purpose of clearing her RIGHT BEFORE. It was supposed to work out different than it did, but that's what he did.

Of course, he wasn't actually AUTHORIZED to *clear* her, but meh.

And now he is job hunting. Good. He'll be lucky if he doesn't go to jail himself.

Hopefully the entire FBI is going to fall.

Forum List

Back