Well, did Comey sabotage hillary? Yes or no.

Did Comey sabotage hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
At this point its interesting as history, use it to learn about mistakes. we have big problems ahead of us, best to focus on them.

I should vote no because President Obama said that he didn't think Comey was trying to hurt Clinton's campaign, but I decided not to vote because meh.

I doubt it did. Just like all that damning shit about trump grabbing pussies, holding 13 year olds hostage whom he threatens to hurt her family if she don't jack him off and the other 150K accusations of harassment didn't hurt him. Hillary has a history full of shit like this.
The ones behind her were behind her.
It could have caused some never trumpers or independents to not vote but probably not enough to do any damage.
Just my 2 cents.

At least you place an accurate price tag on your opinion.

IF comey had not been trying to sabotage hillary he would have brought both investigations to light, not one.
Partisan dog.

Go ahead and attach your name to it. I am talking to you, you stupid moron liberal.

Let us know how you vote, you stupid liberal.

They either won't vote, cause they know they can't.

Or

They will vote yes and give us the left wing two step double talk.

Or

They will lie and now change their mind and say no.

That's it. Oh, they will read this, but trust me. Most will ignore this, cause they know this question causes a dilemma for them.

Liberals are fucking losers
He obviously did. What's in your head air?
whats a head air? Some spruced up hair dryer?
thanks punctuation police, I won't forget my next comma.
Im not usually a grammar Nazi. Hek, my English is terrible lol
But the dryer thing popped in my head. Thought it was kinda funny :D

I doubt it did. Just like all that damning shit about trump grabbing pussies, holding 13 year olds hostage whom he threatens to hurt her family if she don't jack him off and the other 150K accusations of harassment didn't hurt him. Hillary has a history full of shit like this.
The ones behind her were behind her.
It could have caused some never trumpers or independents to not vote but probably not enough to do any damage.
Just my 2 cents.

At least you place an accurate price tag on your opinion.
yea, and you still couldn't afford it.

IF comey had not been trying to sabotage hillary he would have brought both investigations to light, not one.
Partisan dog.
He tried and Obama told him not. He said that at the hearing thing the other day.

Partisan dog.
They couldn't damage Trump with all the false allegations they threw at him before the election and they knew he would most likely win. The phony Russian connection allegations were invented to give them an issue to keep Trump distracted to slow his agenda down once he took office.

Hillary Sabotaged Hillary.

The DNC sabotaged the Democratic Party by rigging their primaries, by engaging in election fraud during their primaries, by helping Hillary cheat in debates in order to help her defeat Sanders, which it is clear they thought she could not do so without their help, and by GIVING her a nomination she did not win...leading to the Democratic Party having the worst candidate in US history and losing the 2016 election.

His statements so close to the election may or may not have affected the outcome, but I don't think it was his intent. All Comey cared about was Comey.

That's what I think too.

My theory is that he was in the tank for her, but wanted the spotlight even more.

Partisan dog.
They couldn't damage Trump with all the false allegations they threw at him before the election and they knew he would most likely win. The phony Russian connection allegations were invented to give them an issue to keep Trump distracted to slow his agenda down once he took office.
what false allegations? One time I heard him say he was intelligent and respected women, clearly false. But who besides himself, has claimed false statements against him?

Partisan dog.
He tried and Obama told him not. He said that at the hearing thing the other day.
So Obama tossed the election?
You guys were right all along, Obama hates america! wow.
Well, idk. Its definitely subjective. I don't think it had anything to do with her loss.
I don't think he really hated America. I just think he was incompetent and cared about the world more than us.

Partisan dog.
Obama is too busy trying to save drowning polar bears…

upload_2017-5-10_14-40-27.jpeg

FBI admits 'active, ongoing investigation includes Trump's call for Russia to hack Hillary...
Source: RawStory

BOOM: FBI admits ‘active, ongoing investigation’ includes Trump’s call for Russia to hack Hillary Clinton

DAVID EDWARDS
10 MAY 2017 AT 13:04 ET

According to recently-revealed court documents, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking into a case that includes then-candidate Donald Trump’s public call for Russia to hack then-candidate Hillary Clinton’s emails.

During a 2016 campaign press conference, Trump made a plea directly to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s government.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in front of supporters in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

According to court filings obtained by The Sparrow Project, those remarks are now part of an FBI investigation.

Read more: BOOM: FBI admits ‘active, ongoing investigation’ includes Trump’s call for Russia to hack Hillary Clinton

Partisan dog.
Well, idk. Its definitely subjective. I don't think it had anything to do with her loss.
I don't think he really hated America. I just think he was incompetent and cared about the world more than us.
It certainly had something to do with her loss there are studies tracking public opinion after the Comey BS. It probably had very little effect on it as, most of the public was tired of the fake "email scandal" but do not underestimate the gullibility of the american public.

Forum List

Back