Well done Donald, Three Pants on Fire in a week

All you fuckers that were mean to me along the way are going to pay for it big time....
I have so many people falling for my con but the rest of Youse who didn't buy in is gonna pay....Believe me.

trump you're all going to pay.jpg

Politifarce, the arm of Clinton's campaign. Not credible...

NO, moron, forget politifact and use YOUR OWN BRAIN and check out if what Trump spewed was true.......After you do that, come back and apologize.

Clinton doesn't lie; she simply keeps her mouth shut.
And yes, I have read her web page...everything's been tried and failed.

Trump's plan to cut taxes, make massive increases in military spending, and by magic balance the budget...

I think that's been tried and failed too.
REALLY!?
Along with bringing back business, reducing or eliminating Business Visas and sending Trespassers back home?
Me thinks you have selective neurological input.

Along with bringing back business

Sure, like no one else have the GENIUS to want to do that also......Of course, scum buckets that back trump will say....."well, Trump ended his statement with , BELIEVE ME.......and we do...." LOL

The idiot response....

The have bought the con, Rozman is right... It doesn't matter what we say they will just throw out this type of line...

They have no evidence but they don't care...

So have you evidence Poltifact is biased?
------------------------------------------------------------ haven't bought the con , its just that the Trump supporters / depolrables don't care about the silly issues that you liberals , euro and brits throw out as being lies Cowboy !!

So Child Care and Immigration are silly issues...

Under what Trump has said, he would have deported the President of United States and now said he made it all up....
-------------------------------- CHILD CARE , people oughta take care of their own kids but the Trump has a plan to lure in young women that have kids . ------------------ immigration , we know about her immigration plans and don't like them so why acknowledge her immigration plans Cowboy . Trump is the only one that sounds halfway good on immigration and muslims . But Trump is pretty good on most issues concerning USA sovereignty , military , border , supreme court , federal judges , guns and the other things i mentioned in my first post in this thread Cowboy

View attachment 90032

I think this must be a record... He has brought lying to new levels...

When it comes to honesty Clinton is at least in touch with reality...

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

The amazing thing is how gullible his supporters are..
---------------------------------------- i mean , the 3 ssues that you liberal , you Cowboy hone in on are unimportant to WE Deplorables .

So which one are you? Are you the racist, homophobic, misogynist or islamophobic deplorable that Hillary Clinton was talking about?

and then this big deal about the birthplace , its over with for now but will raise its head again in the future especially if the Trump is elected Cowboy !!

View attachment 90032

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

---------------------------------------- i mean , the 3 ssues that you liberal , you Cowboy hone in on are unimportant to WE Deplorables .

So which one are you? Are you the racist, homophobic, misogynist or islamophobic deplorable that Hillary Clinton was talking about?
------------------------------------------- DEPLORABLE but you can call me and other Deplorables whatever you wish Seawitch !!

Clinton doesn't lie; she simply keeps her mouth shut.
And yes, I have read her web page...everything's been tried and failed.

Trump's plan to cut taxes, make massive increases in military spending, and by magic balance the budget...

I think that's been tried and failed too.
REALLY!?
Along with bringing back business, reducing or eliminating Business Visas and sending Trespassers back home?
Me thinks you have selective neurological input.

His 'bringing back business' plan will cost millions of jobs...
'President Trump' would cost U.S. economy $1 trillion
U.S. Economy Would Be ‘Diminished’ Under Trump’s Economic Plan, New Analysis Says

On Military Spending, That what America is lacking... More Military spending.
Which aliens intending to fight?

As for his immergration plan... The Wall is a joke...

military is the most important thing , spend the money and have the biggest , strongest most imposing military in the world . We Yanks already have it but lets make it stronger and more imposing . Why would we want a second rate military that other nations can mess with . -------------------------------------------------- The wall is fine , common sense and easy to build Cowboy !!

Last edited:
If Trumps lies does it really matter, if that what the American people want to hear?

Yes. When Hillary lies it is cautiously and usually when she's pinned in a tight corner. The lies flow from Trump's mouth like the waters over Niagara Falls; and pretty much in the same volume too.

So are you saying that he did not lie about those things? Evidence please.

I suppose hyperbole is technically speaking lying. But only an idiot would make a big deal about it.

Then there are some, who seriously do not understand the difference between Hillary lies and Trump hypebole. These are the ones I take issue with. Perhaps they just haven't been blessed to have the IQ to understand hyperbole.
It appears that you're describing yourself. They absolutely are lies.

View attachment 90032

She should not have said "basket of deplorables" She should have said "scum bucket of blathering, belligerent, bigoted blowhards"

View attachment 90032

Fact checking whether or not he "FINISHED" the birther thing?

That is some seriously funny shit. He meant he kept it alive, you fucking morons.

Jesus Christ.

Where is the fact check on Hillary saying that half of Trump supporters are racist and misogynist?

DEPLORABLES is good , looks good on a t shirt or baseball cap P.P..

Forum List

Back