Well done Donald, Three Pants on Fire in a week

It is 100% obvious you have never been there, since Politifact tells exactly where it gets its information. You don't have to agree with their determination but you know whence the information comes. If anything frightens me more than the prospect of Donald Trump being President, it is how goddamned stupid his supporters -- half the American population, apparently -- are willing themselves to be.

Are you saying Trump supporters are deplorable?

Great, a other retard has self-identified! Perhaps you should learn how to READ before commenting on how stupid anyone is.
You called yourself that, not me. It is obvious that when the truth stares you in the face about your candidate, you will twist the meanings of any words and reject the truth of any evidence in order to make him look acceptable. That is acting WILLFULLY stupid. Hyperbole is a trick he has used all his professional life to promote his businesses. However, what is acceptable from a real estate developer may not be acceptable for a Leader of the Free World. Think it over.

Apologizing to those nations that we protect is NOT "Presidential".
What do you mean?
The US provides security for our Arab Oil Friends at great cost.
Why did Obama go on an apology tour when we protect the Royal families from rebellion.

upload_2016-9-18_22-57-8.png

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama began his presidency

Sorry more lies... Can I point out these a Pants of Fire lies... That is how bad Trump and Trump Supporters have got...

I think they have lost the basis with reality and don't care if they are truthful or not... They will do anything for the win and any kind of honor is gone....

View attachment 90032

I think this must be a record... He has brought lying to new levels...

When it comes to honesty Clinton is at least in touch with reality...

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

The amazing thing is how gullible his supporters are..
What’s disturbing and dangerous is that far too many voters have become desensitized to Trump’s lies, to the point where Trump can lie with impunity.

Thats the thing I think we are missing... The Trump Side don't care if they are honest or not... The normal rules don't apply...

They are selling the myth. They are taking the game plan straight out of Goebbels playbook.

Now how many can he sell it to?

Great, a other retard has self-identified! Perhaps you should learn how to READ before commenting on how stupid anyone is.
You called yourself that, not me. It is obvious that when the truth stares you in the face about your candidate, you will twist the meanings of any words and reject the truth of any evidence in order to make him look acceptable. That is acting WILLFULLY stupid. Hyperbole is a trick he has used all his professional life to promote his businesses. However, what is acceptable from a real estate developer may not be acceptable for a Leader of the Free World. Think it over.

What do you mean?
Why did Obama go on an apology tour when we protect the Royal families from rebellion.

View attachment 90098

Sorry more lies... Can I point out these a Pants of Fire lies... That is how bad Trump and Trump Supporters have got...

I think they have lost the basis with reality and don't care if they are truthful or not... They will do anything for the win and any kind of honor is gone....

I watched Obama's tour...it was embarrassing and inviting terrorism.

What do you mean?

View attachment 90098

Don't let actual facts and evidence sway you... Reality must be tough for you....

But close your eyes and back to la la la la....

What do you mean?

View attachment 90098

Dude you can think anything you like. Welcome to America. So can trump

What do you mean?

View attachment 90098

Don't let actual facts and evidence sway you... Reality must be tough for you....

Why would he want to go to your. Safe place?

What do you mean?

View attachment 90098

For the obviously retarded in this thread who did NOT watch Obama's tour...

I watched Obama's tour...it was embarrassing and invited terrorism.

Politifarce, the arm of Clinton's campaign. Not credible...

When they go against you, you hate them.
But man, did you guys love them when,,,,,,,,
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
For an entire year, folks like Norm loved, loved, loved Politifact. Hundreds of times the Right posted Obama's dubious honer as they were creaming in the jeans.
Funny, that.

Well yes, if something is right I credit the account. Unfortunately the farce comes from the fact that they are very biased 99% of the time.

For an entire year, folks like Norm loved, loved, loved Politifact. Hundreds of times the Right posted Obama's dubious honer as they were creaming in the jeans.
Funny, that.

Well yes, if something is right I credit the account. Unfortunately the farce comes from the fact that they are very biased 99% of the time.

You throw accusations against Poltifact but you have no proof...
This seems to be the Trump way... Don't like it, call it names...

This is the three year old child behaviour...

Funny, that.

I have plenty of proof. The politifarce bias seems to have entire field dedicated to exposing it.

Meh, I suppose we should just build a completely biased conservative fact checker site. Is that honest? No... but when facing dishonesty why should anyone care?

Funny, that.

I have plenty of proof. The politifarce bias seems to have entire field dedicated to exposing it.

Meh, I suppose we should just build a completely biased conservative fact checker site. Is that honest? No... but when facing dishonesty why should anyone care?

Why don't you prove Politifact wrong?
It's easy to say you have proof, but actually proving their claim that Trump lies more than any candidate who has run for president in the 2016 election?
Let's see you back yourself up.
Thank you.

Trump is to lying as arteries are to blood. It flows through him and cannot be separated from his body or mind.

Funny, that.

Where's the proof?

You have to come back to reality...

What do you mean?

View attachment 90098

For the obviously retarded in this thread who did NOT watch Obama's tour...

I watched Obama's tour...it was embarrassing and invited terrorism.

I think you must be suffering from delusional disorder, not only was there never any kind of so-called "apology tour" President Obama has never used the word(s) sorry or regret regarding the United States. The so-called apology tour is a RWNJ made up slogan - OTOH, RWNJ hero, George W. Bush did specifically apologize to King Abdullah of Jordan for American military personnel that turned into bad guys while in Iraq. Prove me wrong if you think you can - betcha can't! But-----but before you go making more of a fool of yourself read the below, then click the link for the full article.

Our Ruling
...we're checking Romney's statement that Obama "has apologized for what he deems to be American arrogance, dismissiveness, and derision" and a host of other reasons. If you think American presidents should never admit to any sort of error at any time, you might find yourself in philosophical agreement with Romney's criticisms. We set out to discover whether Obama really had apologized in his speeches, and what he was apologizing for. But in our review of his words, we came up short. Yes, there is criticism in some of his speeches, but it's typically leavened by praise for the United States and its ideals, and often he mentions other countries and how they have erred as well. There's not a full-throated, sincere apology in the bunch. And so we rate Romney's statement False.

It's one thing to so not give a shit about your country that you'll vote for a know nothing, deplorable lying pissant and another to delude yourself into thinking your candidate cares about anything other than his own self-aggrandizement... that's delusional.

View attachment 90032

I think this must be a record... He has brought lying to new levels...

When it comes to honesty Clinton is at least in touch with reality...

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

The amazing thing is how gullible his supporters are..

Trump has broken the record for the most lies by a presidential candidate.

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

Funny, that.

Good idea - but first ask yourself why you rightwingers don't have a fact check site you can call your own?

How about you take the bull by horns and start a fact check site of your own...are you to lazy to start a fact check site of your own? Is it an oxymoron to list yourself as a partisan fact check site...? You're being ridiculous.

I'd say the reason you think fact check sites are biased toward the left is, fact check sites are right?

Funny, that.

You didn't have to tell us but-----but thanks for the confession - the left is right 99% of the time.

Forum List

Back