Well done Donald, Three Pants on Fire in a week

------------------------------------------------------------ haven't bought the con , its just that the Trump supporters / depolrables don't care about the silly issues that you liberals , euro and brits throw out as being lies Cowboy !!

So Child Care and Immigration are silly issues...

Under what Trump has said, he would have deported the President of United States and now said he made it all up....
-------------------------------- CHILD CARE , people oughta take care of their own kids but the Trump has a plan to lure in young women that have kids . ------------------ immigration , we know about her immigration plans and don't like them so why acknowledge her immigration plans Cowboy . Trump is the only one that sounds halfway good on immigration and muslims . But Trump is pretty good on most issues concerning USA sovereignty , military , border , supreme court , federal judges , guns and the other things i mentioned in my first post in this thread Cowboy
He shouldn't say she hasn't GOT a plan when she does clearly have a plan. That is called being either (1) stupidly misinformed or (2) lying. Do not allow a leader of this country to glibly lie about such important things.
She has plans...tried and failed.
Then he could have said so.
I bothered to read her web site and watch several of her one hour interviews and speeches.

So are you saying that he did not lie about those things? Evidence please.

I suppose hyperbole is technically speaking lying. But only an idiot would make a big deal about it.

Then there are some, who seriously do not understand the difference between Hillary lies and Trump hypebole. These are the ones I take issue with. Perhaps they just haven't been blessed to have the IQ to understand hyperbole.
How come it's lies from Clinton and hyperbole from Trump?

Hyperbole technically speaking is lying.

Saying "I have said a million times" is the trump kind of lie.

Saying "I never sent classified information, while dodging sniper fire" is the Clinton kind of lie.

The nuance is obvious to anyone with a functional brain. This would not include highly biased arm of the democratic party: Politifarce.
It is 100% obvious you have never been there, since Politifact tells exactly where it gets its information. You don't have to agree with their determination but you know whence the information comes. If anything frightens me more than the prospect of Donald Trump being President, it is how goddamned stupid his supporters -- half the American population, apparently -- are willing themselves to be.

Are you saying Trump supporters are deplorable?

Great, a other retard has self-identified! Perhaps you should learn how to READ before commenting on how stupid anyone is.
You called yourself that, not me. It is obvious that when the truth stares you in the face about your candidate, you will twist the meanings of any words and reject the truth of any evidence in order to make him look acceptable. That is acting WILLFULLY stupid. Hyperbole is a trick he has used all his professional life to promote his businesses. However, what is acceptable from a real estate developer may not be acceptable for a Leader of the Free World. Think it over.

I suppose hyperbole is technically speaking lying. But only an idiot would make a big deal about it.

Then there are some, who seriously do not understand the difference between Hillary lies and Trump hypebole. These are the ones I take issue with. Perhaps they just haven't been blessed to have the IQ to understand hyperbole.

Saying "I never sent classified information, while dodging sniper fire" is the Clinton kind of lie.

The nuance is obvious to anyone with a functional brain. This would not include highly biased arm of the democratic party: Politifarce.
It is 100% obvious you have never been there, since Politifact tells exactly where it gets its information. You don't have to agree with their determination but you know whence the information comes. If anything frightens me more than the prospect of Donald Trump being President, it is how goddamned stupid his supporters -- half the American population, apparently -- are willing themselves to be.

Great, a other retard has self-identified! Perhaps you should learn how to READ before commenting on how stupid anyone is.
You called yourself that, not me. It is obvious that when the truth stares you in the face about your candidate, you will twist the meanings of any words and reject the truth of any evidence in order to make him look acceptable. That is acting WILLFULLY stupid. Hyperbole is a trick he has used all his professional life to promote his businesses. However, what is acceptable from a real estate developer may not be acceptable for a Leader of the Free World. Think it over.

Apologizing to those nations that we protect is NOT "Presidential".

If hyperbole bothers you so much, I am sure you will be fine with Hillary's pathological liar grade lies.

Clinton doesn't lie; she simply keeps her mouth shut.
And yes, I have read her web page...everything's been tried and failed.

Trump's plan to cut taxes, make massive increases in military spending, and by magic balance the budget...

I think that's been tried and failed too.

Cutting corporate taxes can bring a lot of the corporate overseas money back here.

15% of $1 is 15 cents. 35% of $0 is $0.

See how cutting taxes can increase overall revenue.

Are you familiar with how businesses sometimes cut their prices, and then they sell more product and earn more money? Think of it that way.

How big a tax cut would it take to get a corporation like Apple to close up its manufacturing in China and bring it back to the US?

So Child Care and Immigration are silly issues...

Under what Trump has said, he would have deported the President of United States and now said he made it all up....
-------------------------------- CHILD CARE , people oughta take care of their own kids but the Trump has a plan to lure in young women that have kids . ------------------ immigration , we know about her immigration plans and don't like them so why acknowledge her immigration plans Cowboy . Trump is the only one that sounds halfway good on immigration and muslims . But Trump is pretty good on most issues concerning USA sovereignty , military , border , supreme court , federal judges , guns and the other things i mentioned in my first post in this thread Cowboy
He shouldn't say she hasn't GOT a plan when she does clearly have a plan. That is called being either (1) stupidly misinformed or (2) lying. Do not allow a leader of this country to glibly lie about such important things.
I bothered to read her web site and watch several of her one hour interviews and speeches.
I'm not crazy about all of Clinton's stands, either. But I don't recall her childcare plans being tried before--12 weeks paid maternity leave? To me, it sounds like a pipe dream she'd never get close to passed through Congress. I don't like that illegal immigration is being so laxly enforced, either.
But if four years of mediocre bumbling on is the price I have to pay for keeping Trump out of 1600 Pennsylvania, I will pay the price.

View attachment 90032

I think this must be a record... He has brought lying to new levels...

When it comes to honesty Clinton is at least in touch with reality...

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

The amazing thing is how gullible his supporters are..
---------------------------------------- i mean , the 3 ssues that you liberal , you Cowboy hone in on are unimportant to WE Deplorables .
She should not have said "basket of deplorables" She should have said "scum bucket of blathering, belligerent, bigoted blowhards"
We know that's what she really meant. And more like 100% but she was being diplomatic and for a leftist she showed admirable restraint. If she could put us up against a wall and shoot us she would.

Clinton doesn't lie; she simply keeps her mouth shut.
And yes, I have read her web page...everything's been tried and failed.

Trump's plan to cut taxes, make massive increases in military spending, and by magic balance the budget...

I think that's been tried and failed too.

Cutting corporate taxes can bring a lot of the corporate overseas money back here.

15% of $1 is 15 cents. 35% of $0 is $0.

See how cutting taxes can increase overall revenue.

Are you familiar with how businesses sometimes cut their prices, and then they sell more product and earn more money? Think of it that way.

How big a tax cut would it take to get a corporation like Apple to close up its manufacturing in China and bring it back to the US?

Every percentage cut would make them bring more business into the USA.

If hyperbole bothers you so much, I am sure you will be fine with Hillary's pathological liar grade lies.
Hyperbole is saying "thousands" of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New Jersey instead of "dozens." Saying a thing does not exist when it is sitting there in plain sight....is an exaggeration how?

What do you mean?

I'm not crazy about all of Clinton's stands, either. But I don't recall her childcare plans being tried before--12 weeks paid maternity leave? To me, it sounds like a pipe dream she'd never get close to passed through Congress. I don't like that illegal immigration is being so laxly enforced, either.
But if four years of mediocre bumbling on is the price I have to pay for keeping Trump out of 1600 Pennsylvania, I will pay the price.
Her Jobs Plan...
Training Programs were tried in 2004 and 2008 but companies were still screaming for, and getting, Business Visas.
The Government can train but can't FORCE companies to hire.

What do you mean?
The US provides security for our Arab Oil Friends at great cost.
Why did Obama go on an apology tour when we protect the Royal families from rebellion.

Politifarce, the arm of Clinton's campaign. Not credible...

Really..Clinton sent classified information? When was that?

Politifarce, the arm of Clinton's campaign. Not credible...

I don't think they gave out dates. How many in 33k deleted?

Do you know? How do you know the 33K weren't 10 years of spam?

View attachment 90032

I expect the usual crowd here to say Hillary is crooked and crap... Thing is your candidate is the most dishonest candidate to ever run for president since fact checking existed...

What’s disturbing and dangerous is that far too many voters have become desensitized to Trump’s lies, to the point where Trump can lie with impunity.

Do you know? How do you know the 33K weren't 10 years of spam?
Cause she deleted them. She had a subpoena that prohibited that action. Can only mean one thing, and it was spam

View attachment 90032

What’s disturbing and dangerous is that far too many voters have become desensitized to Trump’s lies, to the point where Trump can lie with impunity.
Dangerous? Excuse me while I laugh as I spit my drink at how hilarious that was

Forum List

Back