Well done Germany

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

1616778039286.png

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.

View attachment 472612

6500 migrant workers have died building the stadia for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. The owrld should not be playing there. Shame on FIFA, atill the most corrupt organisation in the world.
hitler loves.gif

Did they accomplish anything beyond virtual signaling?
They shone a light on something that very few people are aware of. It was very much the honourable thing to do. What part of this makes you uncomfortable ?
human rights shit again--HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
....you and they do not know shit about other countries--so you look foolish

Harsh conditions of migrant workers in Qatar are well known, as well as extremely high death rates on the working sites.

So, who cares really? Have the construction been stopped? Big money will settle everything.

View attachment 472612

these sports players are dumbasses

What exactly is 'shit' about that?
unless you are from there, you don't know SHIT about it
..it's like racism and police brutality - BULLSHIT
Yes, I dont live there. So, I shouldn't believe in the reports about their migrant workers?
--again, you and Tommy don't know the truth...just like he doesn't know the truth about BLM/etc in the US
...NO, you should NOT believe the reports---you would be stupid to do so
..the US media lies and post bullshit all the time
--need I post examples?

Yes, I dont live there. So, I shouldn't believe in the reports about their migrant workers?
--again, you and Tommy don't know the truth...just like he doesn't know the truth about BLM/etc in the US
--need I post examples?
Okay, from where I should get the information about other countries?

--need I post examples?
..like in the US - research.....you can't trust the MSM!!!!!..I was talking to some Aussie and he said ''they have good journalists''' in the US''' !!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahah

--need I post examples?
Only two ways. Go there and see for yourself or have a friend there who can tell you without bias.

--need I post examples?
Only two ways. Go there and see for yourself or have a friend there who can tell you without bias.
Not a solution. You should have lived in a country for several years to begin understand the situation from inside.

I wouldn't know whether the friend has a biased opinion or a true one because I don't know the situation from inside.

--need I post examples?
Not a solution. You should have lived in a country for several years to begin understand the situation from inside.

I wouldn't know whether the friend has a biased opinion or a true one because I don't know the situation from inside.
So then you have to go there or keep swallowing the crap the media feeds you. It's that simple.

View attachment 472612

Germans are all descendants from pussies. All the brave Germans died in WWII.

The clown reaction on this thread is solely down to the fact that I posted it up. Any other opening poster would have had these creeps cheering, particularly as the target is a Muslim country.

So please spare me your faux reactions.You are trump trash and as ignorant and stupid as can be.

The clown reaction on this thread is solely down to the fact that I posted it up. Any other opening poster would have had these creeps cheering, particularly as the target is a Muslim country.

So please spare me your faux reactions.You are trump trash and as ignorant and stupid as can be.
I know you are but what am I?

Forum List

Back