Well first their was New York then comes California now we have........

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Missouri gun confiscate
Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms ? Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

and Minnesota

Breaking: MN Democrats Introduce Law to Confiscate Guns? Give Gun Owners 6 Months to Turn in Weapons | The Gateway Pundit

I'm laughing my ass off at the idiots who think people will just turn their guns in without a fight and I don't mean a court fight. They actually think making a law will make things better and make people submit.

The bill pertains to assault weapons and large capacity mags. You may not agree with the bill, but it's not like they're proposing that all guns be banned. And, BTW, from the snip provided in the article you cited, I see nothing about confiscation.

The bill pertains to assault weapons and large capacity mags. You may not agree with the bill, but it's not like they're proposing that all guns be banned. And, BTW, from the snip provided in the article you cited, I see nothing about confiscation.

I just had to view what you had too sorry sorry
But what fucking difference does it make?
They are trying to take firearms that are specifically protected by the second amendment. They can't do that.

Assault weapons and large capacity mags are not protected by the Constitution.

OP forgot Mitt Romney's state, the first to pass it while he was in office.
I haven't forgotten pro second amendment people have compromised way to much now is the time too tell these son's a bitches enough is enough.
Blood for guns.

For the 10,000 time
For a firearm to be protected it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia,

Miller vs. U.S.

Lewis vs U.S.
Now as for reducing the magazine capacity, it would also hinder the effectiveness and proficiency of said militia.

For the 10,000 time
For a firearm to be protected it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia,

Miller vs. U.S.

Lewis vs U.S.
Now as for reducing the magazine capacity, it would also hinder the effectiveness and proficiency of said militia.

^^ major stretch^^

They are trying to take firearms that are specifically protected by the second amendment. They can't do that.

Can you point out the specific makes and models that are mentioned in the second?

For the 10,001 time

Miller vs. U.S.

Lewis vs U.S.

Your signature without citation I think it violates board rules and is an out right lie

there
Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

bigrebnc1775's ................. Just give up the guns if you know what is good for yourself.

You better get you one if you know what is good for you, socks usefulness have a shelf life once you're no longer needed you'll be dumped in the landfill

And so it begins....
Liberals know what's best for us.
Still waiting for the announcement that they will take over our IRA accounts and 401 K plans.
Because it's for our own good and for the good of the country.

This is gonna get scary.

Forum List

Back