Well , he signed the NDAA

Irrational fear of boogeymen that do not exist is what creates crap like this.

I grew up under the ever present hair-trigger threat of thermonuclear war, this kind of stuff just does not have the power to make me fearful.
A Soviet nuke can't throw you into prison indefinitely and without charges, under the nebulous claim that you're *suspected* of being a "terrorist", you stooge.

This is so fucking outrageous over the top totalitarianism it is unimaginable it is for me unforgivable that this happen

why are all of you on the right blaming Obama when the RIGHT wrote and sponsered a bill you hate?????

Oh for Christ's sake. It must really suck to live in fear.

Irrational fear of boogeymen that do not exist is what creates crap like this.

I grew up under the ever present hair-trigger threat of thermonuclear war, this kind of stuff just does not have the power to make me fearful.

Well, you might want to duck and cover because what this place is sitting itself up for could be equally as bad.

hypocrits every one of you

FINAL VOTE RESULTS FOR ROLL CALL 932
(Republicans in roman; Democrats in italic; Independents underlined)

H R 1540 RECORDED VOTE 14-Dec-2011 6:58 PM
QUESTION: On Agreeing to the Conference Report
BILL TITLE: To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2012 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes

Ayes Noes PRES NV
Republican 190 43 8
Democratic 93 93 6
Independent
TOTALS 283 136 14

The above was taken from here -

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2011/roll932.xml

Who cares who wrote it. You should care who voted for it.

Last edited:
who wrote and sponsered the very shit you guys are screaming about???????????

Who cares who wrote it. You should care who voted for it.

But in the end, except in the case of an override, the president's vote is the only one that matters. He has the final say. Obama said 'Yes'.

Your party wrote it this way so you fools could scream about Obama being a dictator.

What do you sheep do?

exactly what they tell you to do

Obama signed this so your team could not harm this country by playing god damned games with our militarty funding.

You did it with the debt ceiling and now you tried with this bill but Obama signed it to keep the military going.

who gives a fuck who sponsored it> your beloved obama signed making it a fucking law> if not for his signature it would not have become law !! You are so far up obama's ass to see this!!!

BTW the bill contains parts that state it can not be used extraconstitutionally.

That means right in the bill it says nothing in it can be taken to supercede the constitution.

Now tell me who put that part in the bill?

Obama signed this so your team could not harm this country by playing god damned games with our militarty funding.

You did it with the debt ceiling and now you tried with this bill but Obama signed it to keep the military going.

In the end the MIC got everything they wanted so it's a happy ending!

who gives a fuck who sponsored it> your beloved obama signed making it a fucking law> if not for his signature it would not have become law !! You are so far up obama's ass to see this!!!

Why in the fuck would the republican house want Obama to have these powers?

Why in the fuck would the republican house want Obama to have these powers?

Because despite the puppet theater, Obama and the neocons agree more than not.

Forum List

Back