🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well here's a sure winner Democratic Underground wants to form a progressive militia

Can you see DU at your local range. LOL

Progressive Militia? - Democratic Underground

In WWI the Rainbow Division was a great fighting force.......

I doubt the progressives "Rainbow" division would be quite as fierce, but their tents would be decorated lovely.
Well the military vote usually reflects the civilian vote and that was the age of Wilson and the Democratic vote, just as WWII was FDR and another Democratic army. The field officers being Republicans of course.

No,nononononono! prices have not stabilized, and the UN is still coming to make yall take the mark or be beheaded. Me? im thinking AR10 in .260 Remington. May have to sell the .50 Beowulf im trying to build to get it. But yeah, there has been a decent price drop on AR/AK type guns. Imlooking for a newer WASER.

Dont have a .50 Cal. And if I remember correctly you just live right down the road from me in Texas terms.
How far along is it and what are the specs?

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

So whats lacking in the upper?

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

Ah. I misunderstood the original post.
Thought you said you had all the upper completed.

my goal is before Christmas, but its not likely. Work is going gang busters, everyone digging damn holes. Im up in Spring for a bit and you are free to look it all over any time..

Dont have a .50 Cal. And if I remember correctly you just live right down the road from me in Texas terms.

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

my goal is before Christmas, but its not likely. Work is going gang busters, everyone digging damn holes. Im up in Spring for a bit and you are free to look it all over any time..

If you're in Spring thats across the street in Texas terms.
How much do ya want for it?

gay campsite

cactus_0016.jpg

White male deplorable campsite..."We have the Meat"

islanddeer2.jpg

Well they could just walk up behind you in the grocery store, on the subway, on the street, on your sidewalk, in your driveway.

You seem to be imagining standoffs at distance... that's unrealistic.

So they're just going to shoot people indiscriminately?
This is why liberals should not be allowed to own firearms.
Making sure you identify your target is number one when it comes to pulling your weapon.

No, I think it would be quite discriminating.

So stepping up behind someone who you dont know from Adam and shooting them is discriminating?

Well if it's an us VS them thing, as it has been with you guys for the past 8 years... yes.

What a fucken tard.

I think we should restart militias. Community based for self defense. Not ideological.

It is a constitutional principle of self government

The white liberal elite will be recruiting black and Latino gang bangers to do the dirty work. They are still running the plantations effeciently. One day they will wake up and find out the white conservative was never their enemy.

Well they could just walk up behind you in the grocery store, on the subway, on the street, on your sidewalk, in your driveway.

You seem to be imagining standoffs at distance... that's unrealistic.

So they're just going to shoot people indiscriminately?
This is why liberals should not be allowed to own firearms.
Making sure you identify your target is number one when it comes to pulling your weapon.

No, I think it would be quite discriminating.

So stepping up behind someone who you dont know from Adam and shooting them is discriminating?

wow huh

hope this guy isnt forming a plan

No,nononononono! prices have not stabilized, and the UN is still coming to make yall take the mark or be beheaded. Me? im thinking AR10 in .260 Remington. May have to sell the .50 Beowulf im trying to build to get it. But yeah, there has been a decent price drop on AR/AK type guns. Imlooking for a newer WASER.

???its even supressed???

interesting

Forum List

Back