🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well here's a sure winner Democratic Underground wants to form a progressive militia

Dont have a .50 Cal. And if I remember correctly you just live right down the road from me in Texas terms.
How far along is it and what are the specs?

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

So whats lacking in the upper?

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

Ah. I misunderstood the original post.
Thought you said you had all the upper completed.

???its even supressed???

interesting

????

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

???its even supressed???

interesting

????

class 3 weapon

???its even supressed???

interesting

????

class 3 weapon

Missed that part. No need for a suppressor I want less government in my life,not more.

You're just as susceptible to bullets as they are.

bang bang skeet skeet

Yeah but they cant shoot.
I can. My wife can. My daughter can. My son can. And we are all liberals. You appear to be able to shoot off your mouth, but never hit the target.

Hows it feel to be a minority?
I have been a minority all of my life, and proud of it.

Me to. There aren't a lot of Dutch people in the US.

Why do so many American men have the need to be macho?

What are you talking about?
When one starts talking about defending the nation they begin to tell you about their guns, their gun parts and their ammo and on and on. It seems for some that guns determines their manhood.

And for some messing with and building guns is much the same as those that build cars. And when Bammer was in charge, it was an awesome side income stream.

When one starts talking about defending the nation they begin to tell you about their guns, their gun parts and their ammo and on and on. It seems for some that guns determines their manhood.

You're afraid of guns,we get it. Now off to your safe space.
A gun is nothing to be feared, it is some of the people that have love affairs with their guns that bother me.

A gun is nothing to be feared, it is some of the people that have love affairs with their guns that bother me.

Like was mentioned earlier.
Building a rifle is cool as hell. Really no different than building a car.
The whole gun nut thing for the most part is total bullshit.
I have around 15 of em but they spend the majority of their time in the gun safe.
Then I'll get the shooting bug and take a half dozen of em out to the boonies and shoot a few thousand rounds and blow shit up with tannerite.
And even better I combine my other hobby the Polaris General and ride around shooting coyotes and hogs while drinking beer.
That to me is the ultimate in good times.

I have around 15 of em but they spend the majority of their time in the gun safe.
Then I'll get the shooting bug and take a half dozen of em out to the boonies and shoot a few thousand rounds and blow shit up with tannerite.
And even better I combine my other hobby the Polaris General and ride around shooting coyotes and hogs while drinking beer.
Do you see that as macho?

No, American. Its not our fault liberals have boring lives spent protesting and beating on their tom tom drums chanting some hey hey ho ho nonsense.

Not at all. I see it as a good time as most guys who grew up hunting and fishing and enjoying the outdoors do.

I kind of see where your coming from. most of us gun nerds are really safe folks, unless beer is involved.

Not at all. I see it as a good time as most guys who grew up hunting and fishing and enjoying the outdoors do.

Pretty much. I do hunt allot, but I dont shoot much unless its hogs. Im more interested in the mechanism and how they work then anything else.

I kind of see where your coming from. most of us gun nerds are really safe folks, unless beer is involved.

Hell,we drink and shoot all the time. Of course we arent getting shit faced while we do it and I shoot straighter after a few beers.

Hell,we drink and shoot all the time. Of course we arent getting shit faced while we do it and I shoot straighter after a few beers.

We do beer after while we clean and pack. There is typically food involved to so that kind of slows the beer from influencing us to much. Still a good safe time though.

We do beer after while we clean and pack. There is typically food involved to so that kind of slows the beer from influencing us to much. Still a good safe time though.

Gun safety is so ingrained in me from shooting for the last 40 years that a few beers wont change my habits.

Gun safety is so ingrained in me from shooting for the last 40 years that a few beers wont change my habits.

We only had one. dont know how it happened, but our friend was doing a reload and he shot the wall at the indoor range. REALLY pissed off the range officer and got him 86'ed for life. Still cant say how that happened, but it hasn't ever come up again. Oh, and he did it with an M! Garand. For me it was pheasant with my father. I developed the nasty habit of keeping the safety off and finger resting on the guard. Never forget what happened. I fell and BOOM! I gt a mega ass whipping and was not invited to go again until i was 17. happened when i was 13.

Forum List

Back