🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well here's a sure winner Democratic Underground wants to form a progressive militia

Certainly liberals need to be prepared in the case that Trump is actually planning on keeping his promises to his followers. Signs are pointing to his campaign just being a bunch of pathological lying, but drop the gun control BS and arm up just in case.

I hear Walmart is having a sale on Nerf Guns...
Oh yeah? Mabye they need to sell them quick before Trump's tariffs make the cost of buying one skyrocket.

Yeah....I guess if I was a liberal planning to arm up I'd be concerned.

Well they could just walk up behind you in the grocery store, on the subway, on the street, on your sidewalk, in your driveway.

You seem to be imagining standoffs at distance... that's unrealistic.

So they're just going to shoot people indiscriminately?
This is why liberals should not be allowed to own firearms.
Making sure you identify your target is number one when it comes to pulling your weapon.

Certainly liberals need to be prepared in the case that Trump is actually planning on keeping his promises to his followers. Signs are pointing to his campaign just being a bunch of pathological lying, but drop the gun control BS and arm up just in case.

Oh yeah? Mabye they need to sell them quick before Trump's tariffs make the cost of buying one skyrocket.

You'll have plenty to be concerned about after a couple years of Trump unless it turns out he was just lying to you rubes for your votes.

Well they could just walk up behind you in the grocery store, on the subway, on the street, on your sidewalk, in your driveway.

Making sure you identify your target is number one when it comes to pulling your weapon.

No, I think it would be quite discriminating.

You'll have plenty to be concerned about after a couple years of Trump unless it turns out he was just lying to you rubes for your votes.

Why? Is he planning on pulling a barry?
The best thing liberals can give a sigh of relief about Trump being elected is gun sales will stabilize.
Of course i'll continue to buy ammo but I have enough firearms...until I see a sweet rifle or pistol I cant do without.

So stepping up behind someone who you dont know from Adam and shooting them is discriminating?

So stepping up behind someone who you dont know from Adam and shooting them is discriminating?

Well if it's an us VS them thing, as it has been with you guys for the past 8 years... yes.

Liberals practicing close quarter drills....
upload_2016-11-28_21-20-28.png

Well if it's an us VS them thing, as it has been with you guys for the past 8 years... yes.

You havent been to a concealed carry class I take it?

The best thing liberals can give a sigh of relief about Trump being elected is gun sales will stabilize.
Of course i'll continue to buy ammo but I have enough firearms...until I see a sweet rifle or pistol I cant do without.

No,nononononono! prices have not stabilized, and the UN is still coming to make yall take the mark or be beheaded. Me? im thinking AR10 in .260 Remington. May have to sell the .50 Beowulf im trying to build to get it. But yeah, there has been a decent price drop on AR/AK type guns. Imlooking for a newer WASER.

No,nononononono! prices have not stabilized, and the UN is still coming to make yall take the mark or be beheaded. Me? im thinking AR10 in .260 Remington. May have to sell the .50 Beowulf im trying to build to get it. But yeah, there has been a decent price drop on AR/AK type guns. Imlooking for a newer WASER.

Dont have a .50 Cal. And if I remember correctly you just live right down the road from me in Texas terms.
How far along is it and what are the specs?

Dont have a .50 Cal. And if I remember correctly you just live right down the road from me in Texas terms.

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

All the really expensive stuff. Barrel, bolt carrier group and a magazine. Other stuff has been coming up and I get side tracked. But the lower is 100%.

So whats lacking in the upper?

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

Lol, the barrel, hand guard,front sight (if i even get one) and flash hider. What makes it unapealing is all my important stuff is all Anderson arms, bu they dont want people building guns as the round is proprietary so they are stingy with parts. Im close to spending as much to build this as it would have been to just buy one. You need to shoot one. I know where one is that is shootable and its even supressed and equipped with the "spend money" position.

Ah. I misunderstood the original post.
Thought you said you had all the upper completed.

Everything the radical left predicted about republicans if Trump lost seems to be coming true after Hillary lost and the freaking hypocrites make no apologies. The dirty little secret is that the mainstream media has clearly become the criminal propaganda arm of the disappointed hysterical freaked out crazy democrat base and will probably justify anarchy if push comes to shove.

Lol...you talk funny Chicken Little.

Forum List

Back