🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well my last scheduled remodel just postponed indefinitely

Because your jobs are more important than spreading a virus that can kill. Glad you cleared that up.
using that logic, all virus's are capable of killing we shouldnt ever allow people out in public EVER,,,
Yes....using THAT logic...but not the logic I presented in my post.
you didnt present any logic,,,just your opinion,,,

did you know people are killed in their cars everyday driving to work???
maybe we should not allow that either,,,

in fact more injuries and deaths happen in the home,,, so why do we stay home when that is so dangerous???

nobody said living doesnt come with risks,,,

The job I finished last week was cut by half because of the shutdown and now my next 2 scheduled jobs have canceled. Those jobs equaled about 6 or 7 weeks of work.

I can partially thank our local mayor here in KC who extended the shutdown for another month as of yesterdays press briefing. Another month despite only having a few hundred cases of the virus and our local govenor ending the state wide shutdown in a week.

Democrat politicians, wrecking businesses and local economies is no big deal apparently
That’s how they hope to win the election. Destroy their economies, and try to blame it on Trump. It shows you just how desperate, and dangerous they really are...
I bet you believe that Democrats invented the Corona virus too.
Nope but yall sure are milking it for all it's damaging power.

Because your jobs are more important than spreading a virus that can kill. Glad you cleared that up.
I can't spread that which I don't have.
You continue this shut down and the deaths due to suicide, alcohol & substance abuse from depression are going to make the virus look like a joke.

Narrow sighted idiots
So, you've been tested? Where'd you get the test?
I got tested the same place 98% of the rest of the country got tested.

You're gay right? Do you get tested for HIV everytime you go out?

using that logic, all virus's are capable of killing we shouldnt ever allow people out in public EVER,,,

in fact more injuries and deaths happen in the home,,, so why do we stay home when that is so dangerous???

Setting logic aside for a minute, the fact is 150,000 people have died
of COVID-19 in just over 2 months time. And if we had just "let it go like a normal virus" these numbers would be astronomically higher.

That's 35,500 so far in the US, almost 17,000 in New York alone.

That's not sensationalizing. It's reporting facts.

Setting logic aside for a minute, the fact is 150,000 people have died
of COVID-19 in just over 2 months time. And if we had just "let it go like a normal virus" these numbers would be astronomically higher.

That's 35,500 so far in the US, almost 17,000 in New York alone.

That's not sensationalizing. It's reporting facts.
I've never complained about the measures we've taken so far,,,but at this point the cure/solutions are causing more harm than good and could lead to far more suffering and deaths,,,

You continue this shut down and the deaths due to suicide, alcohol & substance abuse from depression are going to make the virus look like a joke.

Narrow sighted idiots

98% of the country has not been tested. Why is it that Orange cultists lie so glibly? Is it one of their Orange Commandments?

Narrow sighted idiots

98% of the country has not been tested. Why is it that Orange cultists lie so glibly? Is it one of their Orange Commandments?
That was the point ya idiot. How often are you tested for HIV?

Bullshit. Political hacks are playing this bullsit up to the max. It's like a convenient litmus test that tells of which of the friggin idiots to rid ourselves of.

Forum List

Back