We'll soon see a shift of "reasons" why R-W'ers voted for the Trumpster...

Keep a corrupt and evil person out of power

Save the SCOTUS

Nope, my reasons won't change...

I voted for Trump for the fundamental transformation of The Fundamental Transformation of America.

You're free to believe that, but as I just posted above, most Americans dislike both Hillary and Trump. Trump doesn't have a mandate and his favorability ratings are among the lowest in history but he's still better than Hillary and her cronies.

Thsi thread is NOT about Clinton since she lost and is no longer in the spotlight......This thread is about an incompetent charlatan and rather than accepting the reality that he is a "gift" to democrats, you morons still "defend" him with..."At least he is better than Clinton"......He is NOT and although she was a terrible candidate her qualifications and temperament are much more suitable than those of an egocentric moron with low-self-esteem issues placing all of us in possible peril.

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Give reality another 100 days and we'll see more remorse.

You should be ecstatic, he is morphing into Hillary before your very eyes.

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Can't elect a woman! No way. She has a vagina. Let's go with the madman, sexual assailant, dementia patient. :banghead:

Can't elect a woman! No way. She has a vagina. Let's go with the madman, sexual assailant, dementia patient. :banghead:

Of course we can, and will elect a woman. Just not the sociopathic, psychopathic bitch you guys nominated.

Of course we can, and will elect a woman. Just not the sociopathic, psychopathic bitch you guys nominated.
Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.

Thsi thread is NOT about Clinton since she lost and is no longer in the spotlight..........
You are free to discuss anything you like completely out of context. However, reasonable and intelligent people understand that context is very important in the discussion of any subject.

In this case, if we're to understand why Trump won in the first place, it's important to understand why Clinton lost.

Besides, you brought Clinton in the OP, so it is very hypocritical of you to deny anyone else the right to bring her up.
......they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.

Some may change why they voted for him. As an unaffiliated voter, my reason will never change. The Dems nominated a tired and worn out shyster.

Qualified, yes, but also corrupt. Why else do you think many Democrats didn't trust her?

Clinton Still Has More Negatives Among Dems Than Sanders
pcbdf9_c9uejjblzbdowcq.png

Not here. I would've voted Pedro before I voted Hillary.

Some may change why they voted for him. As an unaffiliated voter, my reason will never change. The Dems nominated a tired and worn out shyster.

Bill's wife wasn't the worst....her husband was both a 'shyster' and a rapist.....and, what should be surprising in the light of how important the black vote is to Democrats....Bill is a life-long racist, too.

No, the overriding reason for my vote was the Supreme Court, and the hope that conservative nominees remain conservative.

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.
There are many factors to why she lost. Gender is definitely one. The best piece of evidence to support my claim is the nickname given to her by the GOP "the vagina candidate."

There are many factors to why she lost. Gender is definitely one.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.

Qualified, yes, but also corrupt. Why else do you think many Democrats didn't trust her?

Corrupt by what standards? The amount of mud Repubs have tried to throw at her in the past three decades? I judge her by the fact that none of the mud stuck.

She's either the smartest criminal that every walked the planet or she's innocent. Either way she was a better option then the angry orange fat cat.

I would have preferred bernie. Hell, to be honest I would have preferred Warren. But never trump. Never ever trump.

Corrupt by what standards? The amount of mud Repubs have tried to throw at her in the past three decades? I judge her by the fact that none of the mud stuck.

She's either the smartest criminal that every walked the planet or she's innocent. Either way she was a better option then the angry orange fat cat.

I would have preferred bernie. Hell, to be honest I would have preferred Warren. But never trump. Never ever trump.

So because she was never proven to be guilty of anything, she is thereby innocent? So OJ didn't kill Ron and Nicole, the 4 cops who beat Rodney King were justified, and Al Capone was not a violent mob boss responsible for the St Valentines Day Massacre, he just forgot to pay some taxes. Liberal Logic is the cruelest oxymoron.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.
so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

Projection.

Forum List

Back