We'll soon see a shift of "reasons" why R-W'ers voted for the Trumpster...

Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.
There are many factors to why she lost. Gender is definitely one.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.
so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

Projection.
the rampant sexism of the GOP has a long history..

You can delude yourself that she was rejected because she was a woman, but it won't serve you well. Unless you accept the real reasons she lost, you're are dooming yourself to a repeating the same errors, just saying.

That is pure speculation on your part, unless you can provide information (with links) to the contrary. Personally, my first choice was Carly Fiorina; a straightforward, common sense, intelligent and informed canidate......oh yea, and a woman.
so you aren't sexist enough to think a woman can't lead the country but to deny there isn't a large population (of republicans) that are, is silly, and discredits your objectivity.

Projection.
the rampant sexism of the GOP has a long history..

LOL. You need to get past your Right/Left paradigm, you're being played.

Of course we can't. We put up the most qualified presidential candidate to ever run, and because she was a woman you guys elected a fucking unqualified monster instead.
:itsok: Thanks for the laugh! You put up a candidate that sucked. THAT'S why you lost. Deal with it.

You should be ecstatic, he is morphing into Hillary before your very eyes.

True....I believe that, as Trump keeps on eating those Big Macs, he is now just about the same breast cup size as Hillary....

Some may change why they voted for him. As an unaffiliated voter, my reason will never change. The Dems nominated a tired and worn out shyster.

Clinton will always bear the hatred from many folks precisely because she has been a successful woman who has faced and REPULSED more accusations than most.....

I do NOT like Clinton's policies, but mostly because she is more right of center than even most of you conservatives on here.

Not here. I would've voted Pedro before I voted Hillary.

No one will ever be "accused" of thinking that you were ever all that sharp....Stay just as dumb as you are now.

Bill's wife wasn't the worst....her husband was both a 'shyster' and a rapist.....and, what should be surprising in the light of how important the black vote is to Democrats....Bill is a life-long racist, too.

Amazing how ALL of your adjectives about the Clintons, fit rather well the resume of the orange charlatan, such as "rapist" "shyster" "racist"......

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

Give reality another 100 days and we'll see more remorse.
I think many already felt that way from the getgo.

Based on the rhetoric I can see on some of the Trump ass kissers' responses in some threads, I believe that there is a subtle (and increasing) shift in their rationale for having voted for the orange charlatan.

Whereas there was once unbridled joy by these right wingers for having elected a guy whose demagoguery these nitwits actually believed, now..............as reality is sinking in........they are shifting to simply stating that trump was simply better than Hillary Clinton since they hated both her and Obama.

In just 100 days, most of these right wingers have figured out that the promises Trump made were just bullshit, and that Trump's flip-flops are comical and the source of worl-wide ridicule.....So, what can these poor, ignorant and naive right wingers do?

Well, certainly NOT admit they made a serious mistake (that would take some honesty and guts)...Instead, they revert to blaming the DNC for helping to nominate Clinton and THAT is why these nitwits had "no choice" but to go with our beloved clown.

It's started - it's the congress fault.
What do we expect. Don said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and his uneducated would still vote for him

Bill's wife wasn't the worst....her husband was both a 'shyster' and a rapist.....and, what should be surprising in the light of how important the black vote is to Democrats....Bill is a life-long racist, too.

Amazing how ALL of your adjectives about the Clintons, fit rather well the resume of the orange charlatan, such as "rapist" "shyster" "racist"......

No they don't.

You're simply a moron.

True?

Trump will maintain most of his [now shrinking] base because most of these folks simply hate admitting to their mistake.....However, when Trump's policies on health and tax reform hit these same folks in their own sorry asses, the rush toward rejection will be like an avalanche........we will see the start of this in 2018 when republicans in congress who are from districts and states that Trump narrowly won or Clinton carried, begin the exodus..

Last edited:
No they don't.

You're simply a moron.

True?

Nah, not really......

Has Trump ALSO been accused of rape (including of a 13 year old) and one of his former wives?

Has Trump ALSO been accused of being a shyster in not paying subcontractors and declaring bankruptcies.?

Has Trump had to settle on lawsuit accusing him of unfaor housing toward minorities?

Well in 2020 run Hillary Clinton again and see if those now regretting their vote will vote for Clinton.

My bet Trump win the electoral college again while California goves Hillary the popular vote.

Trump won because red and purple states did not want Hillary as President...

I know how dare I!

Of course we can, and will elect a woman. Just not the sociopathic, psychopathic bitch you guys nominated.

You do realize there were swing voters that voted for Obama that did not vote for Clinton, but of course those voters were and are not sexist just the Republicans are.

I did not vote for either big party candidate and would have voted for Stein had Johnson not been on the Libertarian ticket!

So your sexism claim is pure bullshit because most of those that voted for Trump would vote for Palin, well the GOP voter would...

Last edited:

You do realize there were swing voters that voted for Obama that did not vote for Clinton, but of course those voters were and are not sexist just the Republicans are.

I did not vote for either big party candidate and would have voted for Stein had Johnson not been on the Libertariab ticket!

So your sexism claim is pure bullshit because most of those that voted for Trump would vote for Palin, well the GOP voter would...
you're right sexism doesn't exist.

:haha::bang3:

I did not vote for either big party candidate and would have voted for Stein had Johnson not been on the Libertariab ticket!

That is not what I wrote and you know it troll!

Clinton did not lose because of her vagina like you claim, but because she is Hillary Clinton.

So going by your comment then those that did not vote for McCain in 2008 was because of Palin vagina or because of Obama skin color?

I mean everything is about Sexism and Racism, right?

Not here. I would've voted Pedro before I voted Hillary.
ROFL Awesome reference and agreed!

Vote for Pedro.jpeg

That is not what I wrote and you know it troll!

Clinton did not lose because of her vagina like you claim, but because she is Hillary Clinton.

So going by your comment then those that did not vote for McCain in 2008 was because of Palin vagina or because of Obama skin color?

I mean everything is about Sexism and Racism, right?
I said several times sexism was a small factor. To deny that is to deny sexsim in American society. Is that what you're doing?
I believe there are several factors in the election results. Sexism not being the largest factor, but definitely a factor.

Forum List

Back