Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
(Snip)

Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, “Hitler accomplished far more than any other through ‘pragmatically forming.’”

Authorities identified the young women he murdered as Macy Breaux, 21, and Jillian Johnson, 33, and said another person is in critical condition.

Lafayette General Health said midday Friday that three people who were shot are now in stable condition. One of them required surgery and another had been in intensive care, according to hospital president David Callecod.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

(Snip)

Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, “Hitler accomplished far more than any other through ‘pragmatically forming.’”

Authorities identified the young women he murdered as Macy Breaux, 21, and Jillian Johnson, 33, and said another person is in critical condition.

Lafayette General Health said midday Friday that three people who were shot are now in stable condition. One of them required surgery and another had been in intensive care, according to hospital president David Callecod.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News
(waving to the NSA) You look maaaaaavelous today! I'm a nice person. Really.

Heard it on the radio too. Maybe it will be good for the board?

What the hell did he even mean with that Hitler quote? Definitely batshit crazy.

Who says they aren't already monitoring this place??? :eek:

Wonder how many of our leftist trolls are really G-men.

Nice broadbrushing.

Just because one RWNJ went ballistic doesn't mean they ALL will!

Only SOME will.

OTOH if cereal killer runs a September membership drive it is because of a Homeland Security RWNJ sweep.

Buh bye, nutters. Buh bye.

Regards from Rosie

As I mentioned in the other thread, the next few days the FBI will be analyzing the board from top to bottom, and some of us will be new members of the FBI watch-list.

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

Perhaps from your perspective....

It' kind of funny, he had a lot more posts over at PF, but we got the publicity.

Someone on the other thread welcomed the Feds and invited them, while browsing, to please inspect D4E's posts. I agree. Please do.

Forum List

Back