Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

Children behave.

You're letting your new-found fame go to your heads.

Remember:

th

Regards from Rosie

Lol...hate site. The chickens have come to roost. A racist killer...frequented usmb....probably coddled by racist mods and admins.

Nice job CK....your hate site is cultivating white supremacist terrorists. Good job, mods....all of the catering to hate made a murderer.

The Feds need to look into if the Rams are really headed back to LA. lol.

I thought for sure Statist's creepy cemetery clown stunt was going to get us into the news first.

Lol...hate site. The chickens have come to roost. A racist killer...frequented usmb....probably coddled by racist mods and admins.

Nice job CK....your hate site is cultivating white supremacist terrorists. Good job, mods....all of the catering to hate made a murderer.
Wow, if stupidity could be bottled as a soft drink, you'd sell better than Coke and Pepsi combined.

Wow, if stupidity could be bottled as a soft drink, you'd sell better than Coke and Pepsi combined.
So sayeth a h ate site member

This is a good reason to keep member profiles cloaked for only actual members to see.

Rusty made 14 posts during a five day period. That is hardly representative of an active USMB member in good standing.

You are a moron.

SRSLY

You are a moron.

SRSLY
So sayeth a hate site contributor. You probably helped support that terrorist with your contributions

You are a moron.

SRSLY
So sayeth a hate site contributor. You probably helped support that t

That must make you a hate site contributor too, you blithering babbling booby.

And changing your name doesn't exonerate you from:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are a moron.

SRSLY

I was the moral compass...they banned me and a terrorist killed

You are a moron.

SRSLY

Forgive me for being skeptical, but I absolutely do not believe you.

You are a moron.

SRSLY

Forgive me for being skeptical, but I absolutely do not believe you.
Truth.

Forum List

Back