Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

You are a moron.

SRSLY
So sayeth a hate site contributor. You probably helped support that t

That must make you a hate site contributor too, you blithering babbling booby.

And changing your name doesn't exonerate you from:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I was the moral compass...they banned me and a terrorist killed

Forgive me for being skeptical, but I absolutely do not believe you.
Truth.

Yes, it is TWOOO that I do not believe you.

SRSLY

Attention....Rightwing nutcases please expect visits from the boys in blue.

Yep a lot of trailer houses will get a knock on the door very soon
Run, Guano, Run!!!!!!!

Lol...hate site. The chickens have come to roost. A racist killer...frequented usmb....probably coddled by racist mods and admins.

Nice job CK....your hate site is cultivating white supremacist terrorists. Good job, mods....all of the catering to hate made a murderer.

You are a moron.

SRSLY
So sayeth a hate site contributor. You probably helped support that t

That must make you a hate site contributor too, you blithering babbling booby.

And changing your name doesn't exonerate you from:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I was the moral compass...they banned me and a terrorist killed

You truly are insane. You realize that is the one common denominator all these whackos have..right? They should have been committed earlier, and for their entire lives.

Meanwhile...

FBI LOOK AT GUANO AND SALTYNUTZ!!!!

Lol...hate site. The chickens have come to roost. A racist killer...frequented usmb....probably coddled by racist mods and admins.

Nice job CK....your hate site is cultivating white supremacist terrorists. Good job, mods....all of the catering to hate made a murderer.
Wow, if stupidity could be bottled as a soft drink, you'd sell better than Coke and Pepsi combined.
So sayeth a h ate site member
Get back to me when you learn how to spell and punctuate.

Wow, if stupidity could be bottled as a soft drink, you'd sell better than Coke and Pepsi combined.
Neef a job?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...

(Snip)

Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, “Hitler accomplished far more than any other through ‘pragmatically forming.’”

Authorities identified the young women he murdered as Macy Breaux, 21, and Jillian Johnson, 33, and said another person is in critical condition.

Lafayette General Health said midday Friday that three people who were shot are now in stable condition. One of them required surgery and another had been in intensive care, according to hospital president David Callecod.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

That settles it; he was a jewish plant. A mole building his cover.

If SaltyNutz is our moral compass, we're going to all end up in the Bermuda Triangle, where we will encounter aliens who will probe us in our anuses as a part of a sick scientific experiment.

I'm so glad our dearest Obama is trying to save those poor illegals....................errr, I mean immigrants, from being sent back home !!

I don't even remember him. so they don't have to look at me.

I have never said anything bad about anyone. wait. Obama. oh him

I'm gone to Fema camp:ack-1:

I don't even remember him. so they don't have to look at me.

I have never said anything bad about anyone. wait. Obama. oh him

I'm gone to Fema camp:ack-1:
I hope your taxes are in order young lady.

irs-obama.jpg

(Snip)

Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, “Hitler accomplished far more than any other through ‘pragmatically forming.’”

Authorities identified the young women he murdered as Macy Breaux, 21, and Jillian Johnson, 33, and said another person is in critical condition.

Lafayette General Health said midday Friday that three people who were shot are now in stable condition. One of them required surgery and another had been in intensive care, according to hospital president David Callecod.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News
(waving to the NSA) You look maaaaaavelous today! I'm a nice person. Really.

It's not rocket science.

Hitler lovers have issues.

It seems like his wife tried everything to get him locked up.

I heard either his wife or parents talking on some news program today. and they said they tried to have him committed for mental instability. but wasn't successful. so that says it all right there.

Forum List

Back