Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

Wow the mass killer was one of us on the Message Board and a freaking Hitler advocate.

It took a while, but we finally ruled you out. It was close, but in the end we figured it probably maybe wasn't you. Most of us ruled you out anyway.
Sort of.

Lol...hate site. The chickens have come to roost. A racist killer...frequented usmb....probably coddled by racist mods and admins.

Nice job CK....your hate site is cultivating white supremacist terrorists. Good job, mods....all of the catering to hate made a murderer.
Ha ha. ^^^ a hate post complaining about hateful postings on USMB. Oh...and now all shooters are racists? Does that include the black on black shooters in Chicago?

It seems like his wife tried everything to get him locked up.

Let's not worry about that now, this is all about us, and saving our asses.

You love Obama, and all of his programs, right ?
I sat and tried to say I agree, but I couldn't for the life of me. lol
I wonder if they can have visitors in the Fema camps?

I'll come visit, even bring your favorite cookies.

alright, something to look forward to. :smiliehug:
I wrote a scathing email to President Bush once. I think I had been up drinking that night. anyway I got up the next day and went and reread it. I was like: OH SHIT.
but it was how I felt. and guess what it was on, Illegal immigration. Screw them. I don't trust this Federal Government anymore. Especially under Obama

It's good though that you've got a record of berating Bush online. That will help cancel out any Obama bashing ! :beer:

that was an Email I sent to him, but now that you pointed that out........................I'm saved.

Last edited:
th
tumblr_m4lhfpN8JU1qkbsaa.gif

Wow the mass killer was one of us on the Message Board and a freaking Hitler advocate.

He was active on this board for 6 days and posted a grand total of 14 times. I'm not sure, but I doubt he even managed to engage in a two-way discussion with any other member of this board. He was NOT "one of us".

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

Who says I'm ashamed of my penis? Sure, it's been a few places it probably shouldn't have gone, but I don't blame it. for being born without a conscience.

Let's not worry about that now, this is all about us, and saving our asses.

You love Obama, and all of his programs, right ?
I sat and tried to say I agree, but I couldn't for the life of me. lol
I wonder if they can have visitors in the Fema camps?

I'll come visit, even bring your favorite cookies.

alright, something to look forward to. :smiliehug:
I wrote a scathing email to President Bush once. I think I had been up drinking that night. anyway I got up the next day and went and reread it. I was like: OH SHIT.
but it was how I felt. and guess what it was on, Illegal immigration. Screw them. I don't trust this Federal Government anymore. Especially under Obama

It's good though that you've got a record of berating Bush online. That will help cancel out any Obama bashing ! :beer:

that was an Email I sent to him, but now that you pointed that out........................I'm saved.

It's all good ! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back