Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

I don't even remember him. so they don't have to look at me.

I have never said anything bad about anyone. wait. Obama. oh him

I'm gone to Fema camp:ack-1:
I hope your taxes are in order young lady.

irs-obama.jpg

Exactly under this administration. every agency has become a weapon AGAINST us. the BLM took 200 federal armed agents to confront ONE rancher. people needs to open their eyes

irs-obama.jpg

Exactly under this administration. every agency has become a weapon AGAINST us. the BLM took 200 federal armed agents to confront ONE rancher. people needs to open their eyes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Stop, save yourself !! You mean the Bush administration !!

irs-obama.jpg

Indeed. Government no longer serves The People. Gubmint thinks we are just tax donkeys to be ridden until we drop dead.

irs-obama.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Stop, save yourself !! You mean the Bush administration !!

oh man, I forgot. yeah I I I I I meant Bush. :eusa_angel:

irs-obama.jpg

Indeed. Government no longer serves The People. Gubmint thinks we are just tax donkeys to be ridden until we drop dead.
youdontsay300.gif

It seems like his wife tried everything to get him locked up.

Let's not worry about that now, this is all about us, and saving our asses.

You love Obama, and all of his programs, right ?
I sat and tried to say I agree, but I couldn't for the life of me. lol
I wonder if they can have visitors in the Fema camps?

I'll come visit, even bring your favorite cookies.

alright, something to look forward to. :smiliehug:
I wrote a scathing email to President Bush once. I think I had been up drinking that night. anyway I got up the next day and went and reread it. I was like: OH SHIT.
but it was how I felt. and guess what it was on, Illegal immigration. Screw them. I don't trust this Federal Government anymore. Especially under Obama

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

Perhaps from your perspective....
There's the thread about the man who feels strange grilling outdoors because that is a manly thing to do.

In other words, this fellow is literally ashamed he has a penis.

The feminists are now complaining about men who sit in the subway with their legs spread open: "manspreading."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...nspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

Such a "manly" way to sit must not be tolerated.

:wtf:

It must be lonely and weird in your world. But hey, you go with that, l'il slugger!
Blackrook's too busy to reply. He's at the movie theatre.

It seems like his wife tried everything to get him locked up.

Let's not worry about that now, this is all about us, and saving our asses.

You love Obama, and all of his programs, right ?
I sat and tried to say I agree, but I couldn't for the life of me. lol
I wonder if they can have visitors in the Fema camps?

I'll come visit, even bring your favorite cookies.

alright, something to look forward to. :smiliehug:
I wrote a scathing email to President Bush once. I think I had been up drinking that night. anyway I got up the next day and went and reread it. I was like: OH SHIT.
but it was how I felt. and guess what it was on, Illegal immigration. Screw them. I don't trust this Federal Government anymore. Especially under Obama

It's good though that you've got a record of berating Bush online. That will help cancel out any Obama bashing ! :beer:

Wow the mass killer was one of us on the Message Board and a freaking Hitler advocate.

Forum List

Back