Well thanks to John "Rusty" Houser we've made Yahoo News

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

Perhaps from your perspective....
There's the thread about the man who feels strange grilling outdoors because that is a manly thing to do.

In other words, this fellow is literally ashamed he has a penis.

The feminists are now complaining about men who sit in the subway with their legs spread open: "manspreading."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...nspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

Such a "manly" way to sit must not be tolerated.

Heard it on the radio too. Maybe it will be good for the board?

What the hell did he even mean with that Hitler quote? Definitely batshit crazy.

There's people far crazier too, the entire AGWCult is totally detached from reality

I read his profile page from the other thread. Something about Hitler and pragmatism. It didn't make much sense. Dude was a nutbar.

He spent six days here and made 14 posts in that time. His reference to Hitler was not even a complete sentence.

I am just saying, if you a fed, don't spend a lot of time trying to find clues on this forum.

Most of our nut jobs are liberals, and they are afraid of guns, ashamed of their penis, and dislike other manly things, so they pose no threat.

Perhaps from your perspective....
There's the thread about the man who feels strange grilling outdoors because that is a manly thing to do.

In other words, this fellow is literally ashamed he has a penis.

The feminists are now complaining about men who sit in the subway with their legs spread open: "manspreading."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...nspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

Such a "manly" way to sit must not be tolerated.

:wtf:

It must be lonely and weird in your world. But hey, you go with that, l'il slugger!

As I mentioned in the other thread, the next few days the FBI will be analyzing the board from top to bottom, and some of us will be new members of the FBI watch-list.

They'll probably steer clear of the Conspiracy Theory forum, though. :tinfoil:

I don't like Obama at all. Nope. Not as POTUS. I'd rather have a bowl of clam chowder with him and he be a regular kinda guy cuz he IS charismatic but sucks as prez.

But I've said this before. If my posts are hunted...they will see that. :rofl:

I read his profile page from the other thread. Something about Hitler and pragmatism. It didn't make much sense. Dude was a nutbar.

In one post over at PF he suggests that the Boston Bombers were "God's children". He wasn't being sarcastic either. In fact in other posts he made it clear that he related very closely with Islamic fundamentalism.

Forum List

Back